Bancor ICO - yes or no

strawpoll.com/a5c2ds8

What will you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/tokencard-ethereum-smart-contract-powered-debit-card/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy wall

niggers

continue not being approved by the mountain jews for pre ico even though I applied saturday and not have access during the public ico because of wagie commitments

REEEEEEEEEE

Okay I've been reading this a lot.

Why the fuck are you guys still trying to get into bitcoin suisse? There is NO CAP for one hour.

I've got 5 ETH set aside for this ICO. I'm glad there's going to be a one hour open window so that it won't sell out in 5 seconds like what happened with BAT. But given that I'm participating, it's pretty much sure to crash right after the ICO.

Too hyped. It will be an instadump.

You make money by buying on non hyped stuff (STRAT wasn't hyped, now its too late to get rich)

Are you aware there is a buy wall implemented by the devs?

Putting 20 ETH in.

I will wait for the panic dumps. Not the initial dumps.

Bit nervous it will start out with something outrageous like an initial $500 million marketcap considering that no limit first hour.

I will have zero access during ICO. Work training course starting when the ICO does.

just do it on your phone holding it under the table.

confined spaces training, will be outside in breathing gear and being lowered into pits.

Prove me that it is not a scam targeted at draining as much ETH as possible and then getting away with it.
I did a little research on SONM and Bancor fanpages on facebook. It seems that both are liked by the very same people that leave comments like pic related. All these accounts seems to belong to some coinshilling botnet. Just check their profiles and comments that they write.

You are correct, it is a scam. I will try to get my ETH back from BitcoinSuisse.

user...can u leave your computer running?

Install parity, it will post transaction for you.

No. I'll buy the crash when it goes below ICO price

not anymore. basically after the hidden cap is met they will still take your money but just to buy back their own token 2 years after the ico for the ico price. chance you don't get anything and get your money locked for 2 years. if it still runs at that time

This desu.

Definitely not, it is a scam. Expect disappointed ETH drop after this. I'm getting my money back from Bitcoin Suisse due to their last minute changes. Fuck those jews

In it for the long haul. Dropping 10 ETH and forgetting about it for 1, maybe 2, hopefully more years.

No reasons given, you can always count on (((them))) to make you money when your interests are aligned. Don't care about anything other than that.

(((They))) can make money, without making )))you((( money.

Are you trying to convince me that it is not in (((their))) interests for Bancor to increase in value over the next X amount of years?

Because all signs point to that being a good thing for both (((them))) and )))me(((.

There might be a nosedive following the ICO - I don't care. I'll buy more. I never buy something in crypto for less than a year anyway.

I mean, if their business plan is to scam you out of your money, then this doesn't involve you winning.

Are you very familiar with how Bancor works?

They will be siphoning value from every single alt on the market. Those are the people getting scammed.

Side with the chosen. Don't be left behind.

I'll be at work during the ICO sadly. Picked up some cheap TokenCard today so maybe (((they))) will let me board the spaceship.

cryptocoinsnews.com/tokencard-ethereum-smart-contract-powered-debit-card/

I'll buy after it dumps.

You can program your transactions on Parity I think.

>Great BANCOR!
>Nice Bancor
>Very Nice
>the game changer
I don't know, seems legit to me bro

>muh buy the dip when it's 0.000001% the ico price
good luck with that faggot, not gonna happen.

I'm pretty sure they are getting tokens for that

Ill buy after it goes 50% of ico. tey will get a cap of 200 mill lol.

its because you can get tokens for participating on thier social media or some shit. its third world pajeets and chinks.

Whats bancor anyway? They trying to do something similar to waves?