Hold ma dick fam

twitter.com/minereumtoken/status/873296992721678337

MNE 30mins ago. About to go parabolic

Add to that it's being added to bitrex tomorrow or next day.

sell walls breaking down

Hold maaaaaaaaa dickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Other urls found in this thread:

livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-zzUGqHg6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks

where to buy MNE?

Bittrex has not been confirmed yet.

When you lie you ruin the potential of the project.

What has been confirmed is that the Token Creation Service will be live in the coming days.

The service (when used) actually destroys MNE in order to keep the supply low.

Feelbad for the ones who sold earlier, this is long term and now will pay off big time

livecoin babyyyyy

Obviously it's a hold. Not selling till it's $100, just want the biz senpai to hop on this baby unlike you kikefag hoarders

I can't believe some of you sold MNE during this second sideways accumulation phase, especially when the dev announced that the new exchange and token service were imminent. The graph mimics its last rise almost exactly right now.

I love it. have been accumulating all week. DGB FAGS most likely

kill yourself

MNE doesnt need the shill thread on a 12 year old anime website

stop fucking with my investment

should I buy once it hits bittrex? or open an account in a shitty exchange haaalp

you wont be able to afford bitrex

livecoins great, just low volume. when it hits bitrex and another exchange that's been testing it, it's mooning big time. 300k supply. 100mill cap=$300

Its actually a decent exchange desu

should I pop 100 dlrs into it and hold for a week? I get my paycheck in 2 weeks so that's all I can buy right now

dev has been in the bittrex slack

100mill cap?

it only has a 4mill cap.

unique and undervalued because of small exchange

midas whale

what?

can anyone say if this picture is true? fud? i was just going to deposit to live-coin

Everyone who buys minerum now is an utter retard being FOMO'd

Picture isn't completely true.

There will be more than deploying token use case. Dev is supposed to announce next use case when service goes live. It's rumored to be a lottery service.

The coin inflates 7700 a day but that's across over 4300 addresses in which most are lost and people can't even collect their coins.

The genesis address holders are only getting 1.8 a day.

Just look at the sell walls on Livecoin. People don't want to sell this coin for under $20.

hmmmHmmmmmmm

where did the genesis addresses come from? can i still get any?

how do we know how many are lost tho?

No. You cannot.

Honestly, we don't know. There isn't much a way to know for fact. You'd just have to trust people on the bitcointalk explaining that they lost them.

The community behind MNE is incredibly strong, though. Communities are the main reason coins boom. XBY is the best example to look at.

i'm jelly i didn't get a genesis address

and I can see why there would be a strong community: i would bet half the 4k people that got an address want to see this thing boom, so they would be set for life. makes sense they'd wanna push it up forever, instead of your usual PnD

Yeah I looked into it in the mean time.
Buying this shitcoin for this price is insanity. Whales are using you to dump on you.

This coin is already expensive afak, expecting quick money from it is just dumb

You could say the same thing for everyone that buys into an ICO. At least with this one the addresses were given out fairly.

I disagree. The supply is low. Yes, it inflates but at a much slower rate than even Ethereum. The supply will only get smaller when the Token Creation Service gets launched. People have to burn their tokens to use it. Same for the Lottery service that may happen.

Did you see the sell walls on Livecoin? Everyone values this coin much higher than it's being traded at. You can even look at the market history and see that bots are manipulating the price.

low supply you cuck. look at melon shits over $50 and has more supply and it's a shitcoin

>Yes, it inflates but at a much slower rate than even Ethereum.
i dont think that's true... after casper it is very low and ethereum already has many more tokens too

Well that sounds not like a reason to buy in for me.

Not trying to FUD, I pulled out 4 BTC of my DGB holdings today and are looking for new opportunities, but MNE seems already like a spent opportunity to me

>what is low supply
>fixed inflation rate
>token burn service release in a few days to counter inflation
>another feature of the token will be announced after token service release
>exchange (probs bittrex or polo) adding it any day now

also compared to coin with similar supply this has still a quite a bit to go, i would put this coin at 15-20m market cap within 2 months and that is a x4-x5 gain from current price

>This coin is already expensive afak

thats what they said when this coin was at 2 USD, then 3 etc.

What happens when this hits a big exchange is the following:

Whales will dump what they accumulated in the last months and price will drop horribly.

I get you need people to buy this but I wont be one of them. At least not before the dip ;p

Ethereum inflates 28,800 a day..

As some other user mentioned, there's quite a few shitcoins with low supplies that moon for no reason. This one actually has a reason to moon.

Do some more looking into it. Check the Telegram, the Bitcointalk, the Discord, everything.

To everyone, I don't want to sit here and try to convince/explain the entire Veeky Forums why this coin actually has lots of potential. I just hate seeing useless, ignorant FUD.

>You could say the same thing for everyone that buys into an ICO.
true, but they had to buy the ICO coins. These were given out free. hence, jelly

>At least not before the dip

man now you are just fudding, it literally just came out of a dip from 11.2 USD down to 6.3 and is now heading back up due to news from the dev

but that is very different, % wise, as tehre are already lots of ETH, cant compare like that?

MNE will always inflate 7,700.
ETH will always inflate 28,800.

The supplies of both coins have gotten to where they are with the help of inflation.

For example, if MNE had the same circulating supply as ETH, it's inflation rate would still be 72% less than ETH.

You can definitely compare them.

Some rumors MNE dev was on Btrex slack today.

Nah. He literally is in the Bittrex slack channel. You can go and see he's apart of the members lol

He was also on a few other smaller exchanges in the chat asking to speak with higher ups and telling mods to check their PMs.