WAVES

>tfw you bought high
>tfw you put all your money in
>tfw it looks like you're going to be bagholding for a while

ive been putting money in waves ever since it came on bitrex, ive never seen it "crash" once. it only goes up slowly, or moons

don't worry, waves is long term hold

Take that!

Waves was the first coin Veeky Forums suggested that I actually bought. October/November last year. At $0.30-0.35 range.

Holding 2478 rn. Sold 500 beginning of June to buy into Zen and Ark.

Regrets, I've had a few...but in the end, too few to mention.

Bull flag on the daily

If bagholding for a "while" means the rest of the day, and possibly tomorrow, I guess so...

Waves just fucking keeps moving. OP you better apologize to God Emperor Waves.

Waves moon mission is far from over.

Top 3 coin for sure.

It will go up tomorrow. Cap this.

I hate the way all other coins have the transaction fees go straight to the developers, making them even more money.

At least with Waves the transaction fees are split among those who are leasing their Waves. My trust is with Waves for sure.

tfw holding since ico

Yes, same. Started leasing this week.

Im curious about the profits.

i missed out on waves, always chose some other shitcoin to throw my money at instead

is it too late now? what are your realistic targets for the near future?

It is not too late. I think we will hit 1 billion marketcap before july.

Waves is literally ethereums successor in future value.

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Waves

This will be the crypto trinity for many years to come.

Fucking Zen was a disaster man. Ark is solid though.

Profits aren't that great ATM, but you get other tokens while leading right now since they know volume and therefore staking returns are low. I don't mind, since development keeps moving at a nice steady pace, and I'm betting on the DEX knocking the centralized exchanges down a peg or two

Whether the miner reward tokens will be worth much in the future, who knows; but there supposed to give you clout with mining pool decisions

just bought 11 with this dip, it's going to go up again here soon

Nice, thanks for the info.

Good investment. I bought at 5.

This has potential, and a clear roadmap, nice features, good developer. I think it can reach 10 or 20 easy next year. In the meantime I also invested in bitshares after al the chinese came in like hungry dogs.

Good month.

Sasha is tight with Vitalik who is tight with Putin.

Never bet against the Russians

Little known secret, Waves 1.0 is coming. Just sit on some, you never know when the hype will come, the updates will revolutionize the coin. It will advance many things, but most importantly, it will have the dex, tokenomica, faster transaction times, handle ultra high volume, sidechain other coins and introduce fiat.

Soon Waves will be an Etherium with better specifications, plus leasing. So few people have seen the full roadmap, and the developers have the money to pull this off.

Are we talking about the same waves? 100% profit in less than a month is pretty good.

This is exactly what I think which is why I am buying as much as I can

won't happen unless it gets added to polo.
bittrex isn't enough for waves to be pulling the volume needed for 1 billion marketcap

You say this in every fucking waves thread. Every. Fucking. Thread.

Waves DEX will replace poloniex.

ark does the same essentially, transaction fees go to whoever forges that block

Waves will never rise while its wallet is such a joke.

But it is so much easier to just lease from the Waves wallet. It takes some technical skill to be mining any other coin. Waves is 10/10 for easy LPOS'ing.

I sold this at a slight loss to buy ARK

when did buy?
It's almost back to its ath now.
$7
>tfw you had the chance to buy this at 30cent.
JUST

>Waves is inching there everyday
>People keep saying it needs polo every thread since it was 0.20 per wave
>Waves is now 70% of the way to 1 billion.

The wallet is fine. Not to mention the fucking exchange built into it. Not to also mention the leasing feature. Not to mention the fucking normal interface. You're probably some twat who needs some needlessly complicated shit wallet that has to be operated through MSDOS have to manually add patches, and then fucking add the entire fucking blockchain on your computer which takes 7 weeks. Yeah, enjoy living in the stone age of crypto.