The Boomers will all be dead in 20 years

>The Boomers will all be dead in 20 years

Gen Xers and Millennials are no better. Gen Z might turn out OK but 50% of them are not even white so who cares.

When the boomers die whites will go from being a plurality to a minority in most western nations.

Then the fun begins.

>whites will go extinct in your lifetime
Thank G*d.

Virtually all the whites are conservative so at least we have that

Depends on where. If you live in California or Washington State then all the whites there are cucked to the point of no return.

Gen X are dysfunctional retards but they're not as bad as millennials. Millennials manage to somehow be both puritanical and degenerate at the same time.

I'm a millennial and I agree, most of us are irredeemable faggots who think going on sanctimonious rants for progressive causes using Harry Potter lingo is the epitome of "doing something".

>Parents, uncles and aunts are going to die within 20 years
D:

This is the gayest thread on Veeky Forums right niw.

I was born in Jan 1997
Does that make me a millenial or gen Z?
I guess I feel like gen z, I've grown up around technology and the internet

>If you know over 100 people, they'll all die at a rate of 1> person/year for the rest of your life

:((((

A "generation" is not a meaningful way of grouping people and is not taken seriously in an academic context

>tfw no friends

Things are lookin up

The fucking generation discussion, god. I'm April '97 and I don't know either. It always fucking comes up at family gatherings and it's so fucking dumb

And it always pisses me off when we're grouped with millennials. Like, no, I have nothing in fucking common generation-wise with someone born in 1980.

I'm June '98 but I still consider myself a millennial desu. I don't feel like I nor the people around me act like Generation Z. I worked at a summer camp with Generation Z and I can tell the difference between them and us.

I bet you're a millennial, you self hating faggot.

>Once all the Boomers are dead we will usher in a new era of peace, freedom, justice, and security in our new Global Empire

November '86 here, which retard thought it was a good idea was it to lump me into the same generation as you faggots? I feel like I have more in common with people born in the 70s.

Yeah, but you guys fuck yourselves in the ass with retarded economic policies. Not saying liberals are much better, but I've never seen a political platform so dedicated to serving mortal gods a.k.a. the richest motherfuckers in the country.

You might get your white ethnostate, but it'd be the Caucasian States of Pepsi-Exxon-Walmart.

shut up and go to /r/lewronggeneration
that's literally what I said familio, you were in high school when I was 3

>once the all the Boomers are dead the Republic will be reorganized into the FIRST GALACTIC EMPIRE!

I'm not lewronggeneration, I never complain about "the damn millenials" nor do I ever complain about Generation Z. I'm on the border between millenials and Gen Z but I consider myself to have more in common with millenials.

lewronggeneration is "I wish I was born in the 20s when the music was good and women were my servants"

why wait 20 years? Surely we can speed things up a bit

>20s
>women were my servants
That's pretty ironic since it was the most feminist decade in human history, objectively.

Because there was more of a need for it.

It's more like "i love le aerosmith and rolling stones" but now that I reread your post I see what you mean. I feel that way as well, Gen Z is really young kids. We're in limbo, pretty much following the internet's meteoric rise as we've aged. Probably the most internet savvy generation after gen z (but they're not old enough yet)

>women got the vote
>abortion rights
>divorce rights
>temperance bitches pushing prohibition into law
Never did females hold so much power over society as back then

At last the Boomers are no more!

the dubs has spoken

Most of the Veeky Forums posters are millennials

>Virtually all the whites are conservative

So more foreign pussy?

Excellent

When the boomers die, white will be minoritized. Careful what you wish for /pol/.