>I TRANSFERRED 13 DOLLARS WORTH OF BTC TO BITTREX FROM COINBASE
>THEY TOOK LIKE 4 BUCKS FOR THEMSELVES
>30% TRANSACTION FEE WHAT THE FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gooooood goy!

Hahahahahahhahahahaha

That's the network fee, Coinbase doesn't get that
Should have sent LTC desu

Please tell me where to get bitcoin for cheapest and transfer them for cheapest. I asked before but nobody helped.

Is fee always 30%? Who gets the network fee? Will Waves moon enough for me to make a profit? 0.99 Waves.

yo ass

>thank me later

no, the fee is based on the amount of data being sent, not the amount of coin. So whether you send $1 in coins or $1 million, the transaction fee is the same.

Transaction fees are high because the value of bitcoin has skyrocketed so much lately.

YOU LIED YOU FUCKFACE

hahahahaha, why you googling "penis too small"

but seriously try craigslist or something, some folks sell for less than what the online sites offer so they can get cash in hand the same day and not have to claim it

Asking for the cheapest market is like asking for the cheapest drug dealer from a trader.

Memes aside, does Coinbase fuck you for transferring directly from another exchange like Bittrex? I've heard stories of accounts being locked etc

Or is that all nocoiner fud??

Well they took 4 bucks out of my 12 so they do fuck you over.

AVOID COINBASE

>13 dollars

jesus christ whats it like to be poor?

pretty sure only poor people use coinbase, so it makes sense. rich people tend to be smarter and use better exchanges

Its the standard bitcoin fee to avoid transactions taking hours, are you starting to get why people are saying bitcoin needs to fix their shit?

4 bucks? So if I send 100 will it still be 4 or will it be like 38?

still be 4

retard, buy Litecoin (lower transfer fee) and sell it for Bitcoin

So buy Litecoin on Coinbase, then transfer to Bittrex, then buy Bitcoin and then buy Waves? Just to make sure.

Literally the only pro with LTC. Takes a few steps, but it's cheap and all of my transfers have been >30 mins from cuckbase to bittrex

Buy on eBay by making a best offer when market is right to minimize mark up. I got .06btc for a $10 fee. (6%)
No waiting, xfer was done in 10 min. Paid with paypal. Didn't have to confirm jack shit.

4th tab
>Penis too small

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET A LOAD OF THIS DICKLET CRYING ABOUT 4 BUCKS