NGR

How's the development coming?

Last I heard NGR was in the works. Also heard it's getting a name change to "NiggaByte" or "NiggaBit" to be more socially acceptable.

Either way I'm all on when it's ready

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/bw8r21s
strawpoll.me/13150915
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's genius. Is there a github page?

We should just fork some shitcoin and adjust the names to NiggaCoin.

NIGGABYTE IM DONE.

working on it

We need to take a vote for the official name, yesterday NiggaByte was winning. The top contenders were

NiggaByte

NiggaBit

BitNigger

Niggereum

When's the nigger coin dropping?

KFC integration when?

no premine ok? How ironic that niggercoin wont have one

Based user, godspeed.
It's only to the moon from here, there's rumor of full payment system integration with Popeyes Louisiana Fried chicken & KFC by 2020

gets instantly listed on YoBit

Vote:
strawpoll.com/bw8r21s

Let's get this shit going.

Ticker symbol DINDU

should work as slowly as possible and be unreliable. The wallet should attempt to steal your other coins.

Nigga's be evolvin, gone from workin in chain gangs, to block chains. fuckin computers n sheeit.

I'm not sure about this investment. It was solid in the early 1800s but it crashed in 1863 and really hasn't recovered since

Holy shit.

needs to be Nigger Coin
it's already perfect
don't call it "nigga-" that's literally nigger-tier

A nigger stole my space rocket

ayo hol' up
this is the real poll

strawpoll.me/13150915

Man, dead at dinduleum top kek

>cooncash

Yes, one user yesterday suggested NGR node gangs that wait about in the blockchain to jump people's transactions

HAHAHA BitNigger is my fave

shitskincoin SSC

Alright it seems NiggaByte has a lead in the polls

DUAL DRUMSTICKS
>LEL

Should be Niggerwatt desu

OP, could you give us an estimation as to when said Nigger Coin will drop? I want to invest asap

I'd buy this, this would get media attention for being racist and piss off some sjws. There's no bad publicity, right?

NIGGAWATT

Circulating supply should be in trillions so all nigga's hodler be millionaire

LEL

agreed. no shit, i will buy or mine this coin just for the media butthurt

>tax season 2018
>handing a printout of my crypto trade history to my accountant
>NiggaByte (NGR)

I'm just the conceptual design, although my editing skills are slacking and someone could make a professional looking coin for when it does drop.
Tyrone is our mascot and we shill that KFC and Popeyes will accept it and eventually social welfare payment systems will distribute funds with it. Anywhere u can use foodstamps u can use NGR too.

When it drops is up to the dev anons who are working on it atm

>1863 + (12)^2
>not owning private BixNodes

Seriously someone make this shit, dont even care if this is just a copy paste of other coin, as if nigger deserves some genuine work lel

Cooncoin

It's NiggerCoin you retarded niggers. When I tell people to dump their scam niggercoins I want it to be a real thing dammit.

GENIUS

Some user yesterday said they can create the coin for free and we can mine it

das raiss

I will unironically buy this

ive been waiting to own a nigger

It's way too racist, it won't get adopted by the masses. This way NiggaByte can be promoted by hip hop rappers n shit

is this some type of coin maker or is it ... what? a submission to coinmarket cap?

The more controversial it is, the more eyeballs it'll attract. It'll be hilarious to watch people FOMO over fucking NIGGER COIN.

What's the discord on this?

Only dumb white people want "niggabyte". Go full nigger or gtfo. I'll buy BitCucks (KEK) before I buy some fucking "nigga" shit.

That is a decent point

Is BitCuck a thing? So you'd only buy it if it were like hardline racist like NiggerCoin. And you don't mine it, you pick it

Do you want an actual black man to endorse the coin?

Just got me 1 Bitcoin worth of Niggers. Lets see how they perform.

No one is going to want in on that shitcoin scam project.

The market will continue to demand NiggerClassic.

I will pump the shit out of this coin if you guys can get it listed on Bittrex.

This. It needs to be called nigger coin. Hard R.

Imagine if it "offends" some NAACP group or black lives matter or some shit. This thing will absolutely MOON and pol will start jumping on it. And no one will be able to do anything about it because you can't dump it without buying it first.

There's not going to be mass appeal to "niggabyte" anyway. You have to go ALL the way. "Nigger Coin."

You don't "mine" niggers, you buy and sell them. Read a history book kid.

FUCK YOU

NiggaCoin is the one and only. Fuck outta here with your cheap shit

HOLY
FUCK

Higher kek

Alright, we can call it NiggerCoin to offend as many people as possible

Also emphasize that's its picked, not mined

The coin born in the bowels of Veeky Forums

This can actually be done. But it will never get on bittrex. Bittrex can't post a racist coin.

I am the black guy this coin needs.

>you can't dump it without buying it first.

fucking this. any cucks who would flee a negative publicity storm over the name Niggercoin wouldn't be holding Niggercoin in the first place

Holy shit no joke if you really want this coin to take off you should find a system for people to exchange their EBT card credits for NiggerCoins that can be used like cash, secure and anonymously from the peering eyes of the government.

Nigs are always selling their EBT cards for discounted cash, the demand is definitely there. No fucking joke, at least put it in on a roadmap.

I don't want to have to pick my NGRs on the field like a nigger. There should be an INA (initial nigger auction) and PoS. My niggers should be working for ME, not the other way around!

Alright we can do this

If we want to make everyone happy we can make 1000 NiggaBytes = 1 NiggerCoin. Just brainstorming

We get a brother to promote and everyone buys into the hype

The process of creating them can be INA and PoS after which the niggers you aquire pick NiggaBytes all day until it accumulates into a NiggerCoin

should this be premined or no

Nothing less than 100% premine for a proper Veeky Forums shitcoin.

Sure, gives us all the niggers

We can all be nigger rich

As long as you don't expect to get paid

You may also breed them.

Make it happen user

way ahead of you, friend:
INA and PoS (proof of slaves) is the only way to go. nigs can barely make rent, you think they can afford the electricity bill from mining? this is a coin for niggers, not chinese!

The NiggerCoin Foundation will award reparations to verified black people for the first six months to get NiggerCoins in the hands of real niggers.

don't need to develop a wallet because it will just steal one

Every coin is a wallet.
And coins are sold in wholes. There would be 6 quadrillion.

>new innovative blockchain verification system
>PoB (Proof of Breed)

Just keep your wallet open and your NiggerCoins will breed more NiggerCoins as compensation for your computer system.

somebody make a discord.

Dont call it a "wallet", call it a "trap house"

lol but what exchange will want this? asking seriously.
or maybe we can have a special website to exchange it for btc

What is this?

what hardware do you need to launch and maintain a fork to create your own shitcoin? just one server? does it need to be running 24/7?

No experience in that area. You can pay to make it easy and quick but it's like 0.3btc

Some anons can do it free it just takes time. Maybe they set up a shitty server

bump

NiggerCoin will live