Digibytes

Digibytegaming isn't working
Digibytemarketplace isn't working
Digi4commits is dead
Digibytetips is dead (digibytetip.com lol)
Digihash is dead
digibtye.co is unfinished and clearly isn't updated often
dgbholdings.com is really unfinished and hasn't been updated in forever
digusign doesn't even work (really if anyone has had success using it post proof)

Can anyone of you defend this? Or explain how and why the neglect of everything should be overlooked?

i sold all my digibyte for 1337coin
its basically the next digibyte
but not a scam probably

You're right. They haven't done anything in 4 years. Better sell everything right now. How could I have been so blind.

Brb gotta panic sell.

not saying digi is a scam
didnt look into it im just shilling 1337coin

I don't get how Jared didn't just cash some fucking coins out and have a legit presentation that didn't look like a 12 year old did it.

I made money off the coin so I don't care but it's fucking absurd for him to not have anything resembling a professional presentation. His suit wasn't tailored either and he looked like a fucking moron.

Dead coin.

>1. sell digibyte
>2. buy bitbean
>3. buy lambo
>4. repeat steps 2 and 3

Haha very funny.
You know, they say it's a common act for people to try and mask their fear with humor? Just thought that was an interesting fact.

ell

the fud is very real with dgb today
big things happening in the very near future i bet

anyone have other digichans?

It was an undervalued coin at 100, it's an overvalued coin at 700+

So what should I buy instead of this shitty pnd coin?

yeah here's one

You should buy 1st or 1337,real alternatives to gaming community, I have heard that they have some negotiations with LCS, and rumors that 1st will be implemented in ROBLOX

did sharpie-kun ever get his 0.5 btc?

Buy 1st

>replying to yourself

This is why even though it should be as easy as buy incredibly low now and sell incredibly high one year later, people just start to freak out and drop their coins.
They still make 10-20x gains, which is awesome, but they won't ride the 100sat to $1 automatic millionaire maker.

HHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THIS SHILL fail miserably .

>i have no dignity
>dignity
is that another feature of digibyte that was dropped?

Basically this.
It has stuff going for it, but it has waaay too much not going for it

Anyone buying for a project with a 2004 CG mascot robot deserves exactly what they got.

Didn't
Get
Buttfucked

God damn it I haven't laughed that hard in a long ass time. AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAhAhAhAhAhAHAHAhahAHahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHaahAHAHAHhahahaAHHAHaHaAaHAHAHhAhAHAHhAhAhahAHa

Digishield works and seems to be what a lot of coins are implementing for their multi-algorithm hashing solutions.

The guy Jared is still a genius autist, just gonna take some time and more real support. I'd like to know if he has staff or he's actually doing all this on his own.

If he's done/doing all this on his own then he's a fucking boss so imagine what he could do with a bit of guidance and assistance from some companies and private money?

I'm holding and buying more when it hits the bottom. Really I find it incredible that so many people were only on the moon mission just for a shitty citibank comp. I got in at 650sats because I could see the potential.

Yes Digibytes needs help and staff but that should happen pretty soon.

loooooooool what the fuck

Very funny, wise guy. How about you Mc.fucking kill yourself.

I'm holding. Got hands of diamond BAYBEE

>he's actually doing all this on his own.
Apparently he hasn't even written any code for it.
There were like 3 or 4 other guys at the competition with him so he must be having help or something. There's only 2 or 3 other names that have popped up as team members though. Andrew is like the Vice President or something, and there's another guy that runs digibytegaming. One is a woman that doesn't even work there anymore, moved onto bigger and better things from what I can tell.

I have no fucking clue what Jared does, look like PR and presentations. I'd trust them more if they were more transparent about their operations. But as they are now when they abandon a project they don't even announce it, until weeks later when people are getting angry that it's not working, if ever.

I mean, I have a bunch of DGB but Itss not going to kill me to lose it at all.

I recall a video "presentation" he did when he was on stage, yet it never showed the audience and he looked nervous as fuck.
>IT NEVER SHOWED THE AUDIENCE

Anyone have a different angle of this fucking scam artist?

>AmericanGreed.avi

Funny thing is I saw this thread start yesterday but I guess I left too soon for the fun

Another reason to buy/hold

Well I sure as shit didn't fall for it. 3 fucking minutes on Google blew all the hype to shit. There was never anything behind DGB but rumor and bullshit. 2017 and people still invest in fucking memes.

Convince me not to dump my 500k DGB.

that mock up was done by a Brazilian on a Windows 97 PC in a shack... fucking selling right now

You'll regret it.

This.

I researched the fuck out of this coin and never understood what its fucking purpose was.

Video games?

Why do I need to go through the trouble of using a blockchain currency middleman to purchase video games when I can just use... oh I dunno... a fucking regular credit card? What is honestly the fucking point?

Seriously guys, there are great projects still at super low prices to invest in that will seriously change the game of crypto... and then there are shitcoins.

This, my friends, is, was, and always will be, a shitcoin.

Just my 2 satoshis

>Why do I need to go through the trouble of using a blockchain currency middleman to purchase video games when I can just use... oh I dunno... a fucking regular credit card? What is honestly the fucking point?

This is retarded.

>What's the point in using crypto to buy stuff

>blockchain currency middleman