Where I can find some good sources on history of Freemasonry and what is it about? Especially the esoteric side

Where I can find some good sources on history of Freemasonry and what is it about? Especially the esoteric side.
Please, I would like bullshit-free and conspiracy-free stuff.

Recently I've watched Bergman's interpretation of The Magic Flute to the cinema and it got me quite interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
amazon.ca/Morals-Ancient-Accepted-Scottish-Freemasonry/dp/1614270929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

York Mysteries Revealed for the full history. For the esoteric side you might want to look at books by JSM Ward (even though he was a Hinduboo), maybe some Henry Clausen works, and George Oliver's History of Initiation.

They literally sacrifice people man....Just go off that It's not a joke or a 'theory' these guys are based on a Luciferian cult pretending not to be Luciferian that kills people ritualistically (albeit not on lower levels as they are kept ignorant) Stay FAR AWAY from them. God Bless...

How involved were they in the creation of America and the French Revolution?

By existing at the same time.

Jacob, Margaret C. The Radical Enlightenment: Pantheists, Freemasons, and Republicans. London: Allen and Unwin, 1981.
>Makes bold claims about the early Enlightenment’s association with religious and political radicals.
this looks promising

But I wonder, as I'm not "initiated" in any of it, would I read it and misunderstand it all, or it doesn't matter?

By the way, is Manly P. Hall worth a read? Or should I dig deeper before going through it?

Thanks, I will look for these works, they seem to be reliable. I will read more about the authors.

Yes, and you forgot to mention they are also reptilian aliens trying to disclose the truth that the earth is flat.

I don't know, I would rather read masonry books written by masons rather than things from outside of it.

Bill Cooper.

Or any of the millions of websites that expose its Satanic mysteries.

>But I wonder, as I'm not "initiated" in any of it, would I read it and misunderstand it all, or it doesn't matter?
Yea, most likely. You might want to start with something like Freemasonry for Dummies, just to get a grip on what it actually is. Then read the best source of Masonic estoerica: the rituals themselves. Anything else is just talking about them, so you really should start there.

It's basically a rich people's club. They sponsor some charities called the shriners that all wear funny hats for some reason.

Wrong.

Where can I find the rituals? I used to have a website with the description of some of them but I lost a while ago.

>Give me the esoteric stuff about the Free Masons
>No bullshit or conspiracies

You can buy them for the latest (or older) editions, but this will get you started. stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

Are you denying that there are esoteric principles in masonry? They are not exactly a secular society and this is well known.
Of course, the incomprehension of their beliefs causes a series of conspiracies, but yet, there are some esoteric practices and I believe these are worthy learning about.

Thank you, once again. I believe that was the website I used to have, I will certainly ponder over it.

Start here:
amazon.ca/Morals-Ancient-Accepted-Scottish-Freemasonry/dp/1614270929

In the 1850s lived a man named Albert Pike. He was a confederate general. He's the only confederate leader that there's a statue of in Washington DC. After the war he did a lot of masonic writing and essentially brought about modern freemasonry.

Masons almost deify him (hehe) to learn all you can from him.

They were directly responsible. The revolution was started by freemasons. Most of the founders were masons. From what I've heard, the "Secret Destiny of America" had two objectives:

1. By successful revolution for freedom and elected government, it would show the world the old Monarchies and the Divine Right of Kings wasn't needed, and it would slowly destroy all the Monarchies on Earth (which it did)

2. To test Mankind to see if they were capable of handling and providing for their own freedom.

#1 worked flawlessly, but so far #2 we are failing.

There are no good sources. It's a secret society, so their archives, if they exist, are never released to the public.

You are a tosser

That seems to be gold. I'll do my homework over it.

>Masons almost deify him (hehe) to learn all you can from him.
Interesting, does it apply for Masons outside the US? I heard that there are differences of traditions for each country, as if each country had their own freemason "patron saints".

Well, as far as I'm told, it is a "secret society" because they have don't like to expose themselves for the outer society. I'm told the freemason knowledge is free to obtain, but the difference is that most common men wouldn't "lose" their time looking for such knowledge. They are rather busy with "life affairs"

>and essentially brought about modern freemasonry.
U wot m8? He had zero bearing on Freemasonry. All he did was expand some ceremonies for the Southern Jurisdiction (CSA states) of the A&AR.
>Masons almost deify him
"No." Even in the Southern Jurisdiction which he saved, he plays second fiddle to guys like Clausen, Hutchens, and de Hoyas now.

>They were directly responsible. The revolution was started by freemasons.
No, it was started by rebels. Why would you include one organisation they were part of, but not others? Especially when that one speaks against their treacherous actions.
>Most of the founders were masons.
>Most
1/3 at best.

>does it apply for Masons outside the US?
No. It didn't even apply to most of the USA. Morals & Dogma only applied to the Southern Jurisdiction up until about the 70s, but they've fixed a lot of the errors now, so it's quite dated. Worth a read after you've checked out the rituals, of course, but A Bridge to Light is the better one.
>as if each country had their own freemason "patron saints".
We all have our own set of more famous brothers, but the actual patron saints are St John the Baptist and St John the Evangelist. This applies everywhere.

Yea Clausen was pretty mega. I can't wait to join the Masons soon and hopefully get up to 33rd degree. Can't beat em, join em and I want to ensure my and my family's survival, and if ruling over useless eaters is the way to do it, bring on the mysteries.