Sold all of my DGB for this watch, hopefully I don't regret it

Sold all of my DGB for this watch, hopefully I don't regret it

Enjoy it

Nice watch, but should've hedl.

Solid brand for poorfags imo

I just want a roley roley roley

You'd be amazed by the price of brand new Rolexa compared to used ones

you just bought a watch. well done user.
Clap

nice 90$ watch faggot

>all my DGB
10000 BTC on 2 pizza.

what's the time?

Oh cool a /wt/ on biz.

Here's my latest baby.

Pic related is what a few ETH will buy you in 2020.

I think in 2020 you could probably get that for about 0.5 ETH

I have this watch without the gold highlights. Throw a nato strap on there for looks and comfort. It looks enough like the expensive diver that everyone jerks off too, but if you scratch it you wont cry.
I used to wear this watch daily, but I switched to an orient bambino to be a little less sporty.
Also this better be an automatic. quartz is for fuckin pussies.

that's the gayest watch i've ever seen

you can thank women for being retarded enough to be attracted to it

>Buying a Watch

$10 says you live in DC, NY, NJ, or MA

>invicta

I have the same watch actually not 2 toned

you mean retarded women

Just picked up this Graff Diamonds Hallucination for my bitch. It was pricey at $55 mil but she caught me fucking like 10 of her co-workers at the modeling agency so I had to do something nice.

Yea but it screams "I'm the flashy, spend all my money like an idiot kind of billionaire."
Yeah I mean it's a $56,000 watch.

>sold all of my DGB
>this watch
>invicica
nice $20 gain user

i swear to god people are retarded with money

This is the one for me rn.

you're also right, but what's the point of being a billionaire if you're a retard though

What did he mean by this?

easy pussy.

you buy the flash and sell the dick.

I'm putting this strap on my Pro Diver

I found a watch like that in the street once, but's mine is green. Apparently, I can sell it for 10k dollars.

Not buying a Rollie that don't tick tock in 5 years time for compound interest and holding come the fuck on now.

That's an Invicta not a Rolex moron

Looks like a fucking copy and paste. Sincerely, I couldn't care less. I'll never fucking understand the need to buy super expensive watches.

Sure, the inner workings are impressive and it's cool as fuck. But spending 10 grand on a watch, it's retarded.

This is the watch I found

For good luck, make a ''Roll'' here

nice find. Did you check it if it was real?

If you even bother buying a watch at that price range, atleast get something decent and not the chicago nigger submariner

Just bought a watch with my crypto-gains too! See pic. Do you guys know this brand in the US? I showed it to one of my friends from the states and he wasn't familiar with it.

Yeah, I went to a watch shop and asked. They told me all Rolex have their own numbers inside to verify. Then the fucker tried to scam me and get me to sell him the Watch for 4k.

Bought this with my dgb gains (had to put a little of my own cash in to afford it tho)

Bought this with Bitcoin

Ahh, this must be the arm where you don't jerk off with.

ez pussy is too stretched out and venereal for my tastes .

you think your the only guy on the street who had the idea to pimp-peacock and fuck hoodrats ?

>the skeltal peopls are now investing in crypto as well
My spooked hands can't hold these bags any longer

How is it? I'm skeptical with e-watches but that one actually looks cool.

Those nails are amazing. I have a manicure fetish so that pic is literally orgasmic to me

Damn, you're right

what a waste. You could have bought some ldoge and made 20x gains. Instead you bought a shitty watch.

>'INVICTA' AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING DUMBASS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Seriously why the fuck didn't you buy a Orient Blue Mako? X10 better quality. Anyone who knows anything about watches will tell you Invicta are fucking dogshit? At least tell me it's automatic and not quartz.

It's an automatic

If you can, cancel it. Trust me. Invicta are terrible. Buy an Orient. Japanese engineering for the same price.

A watch, huh? How very 1950s of you.

I'm a poorfag, therefore I can't buy an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean, but a Seiko SKX007 with a Miltat bracelet is ok too for a daily use.

I use a galaxy gear s2

i don't understand why people still buying watches.
its like they don't have watches in their phones.

atleast get a rolex u poor fucks
or hold until u can buy one
broke fucks

anyways if u like it i hope u enjoy it

thank me later