Pssst

pssst
Monacoin is slowly rising and the moon is incoming soon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/goldmona_sachs
steemit.com/illustration/@ameame/monacoin-mona-is-japan-s-first-cryptocurrency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jyp/mona fiat trade moving up

I'm glad to see interest finally going up. I'm anxious to see how high it will go this time. Expecting 100% increase at least.

I bought in. Saw some good traction on Twitter. This thing is actually currency there. They have monacoin ATM's. Nips will adopt crypto that's made by own of their own. They don't use Facebook, they got there own social media. See u guys on the moon.

I think this might be what we're shooting at

my body is ready

Want to have a lambo, how do I join?

bittrex

nice :) strat was my lift upwards. It all feels like air though, like play money. you got an exit plan?

Oh I forgot I deleted that.
Yeah anyway for monacoin, no. I don't know what it's doing yet. I haven't even bought in yet.
I want to get in at a lower price if possible. I can't really tell if I can though.
Volume is so low too...

twitter.com/goldmona_sachs

no, I was talking about crypto in general

So are you saying that this might be like a Japanese Reddcoin for Japanese social media tipping? Or will it be more like a Japanese Bitcoin?

Oh, I don't know. That's so far off. Do you have one?

Actually...
There is one problem I have with this coin though, and that's that I can't read Japanese how in the world am I supposed to do any research on it?

It's a coin that comes from 2chan, there's a community around the coin of active users donating the coin to each other. It has now been added to zaif.com's bitcoin payment system, which works on webshops, and since yesterday also is running in a physical store. Zaif has an oké position in the market as that they have atms running where people can buy mona/btc for fiat, which are used a lot, according to volume. It's slowly increasing as awareness grows. I think it depends on how fast other stores will start using zaif's system.
It's great fun to do. Try right-clicking a page, and click "translate to english", Google's translation AI is getting a lot better now, but it's still a puzzle. But it's awesome to do, and you can follow the zaif.co.jp trollbox :P

twitter has it's own bing-powered translation engine, so then you can crossreference the translations.

Oh, about tech, the miners were complaining about how mona was too cheap for it's difficulty, but they've implemented segwit not too long ago, it's a guess how long they'll stay active.

Hmm...im in for 3btc, anons.

steemit.com/illustration/@ameame/monacoin-mona-is-japan-s-first-cryptocurrency

resteem plox

... it went up before hitting my buy order...

it fucking did that to me too
wtf gooks?

What will you do? Hope it comes back down, chase and buy high now, or just forget about it?

how can you keep track of your crypto if it's time for you to sleep?

oooo bois we're getting pumped

Well fuck looks like I'm not in

bought at ask
fuck it i'm off to bed
god bless the hodlers

went from rank under 100
to rank 37 in a matter of days
soon boiz soon