FUCK YOU

CUNT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_PQ4fRQ5Kc
minethatdigi.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It dropped even lower earlier today.
I hope you aren't a weak handed newfag, OP.

> Weak hands
Bro save yourself. It's over. Eat the loss and move on.

Come on newfag, try harder.
You have to be completely retarded, as you clearly don't look at the entire chart.
Look at where DGB was a month ago, look at where it is now. Very simple.
When do you think I bought in?

Gotta give it up to ARK for keeping my portfolio in the green

Hodl, etc etc

I bought in at 2100. I'll take these bags to the grave before I sell.

Yeah, yeah, it dropped two cents, you probably bought in at 1700 sat.

You might be a newfag but at least you're a smart one.
Hold. If you ever feel spooked by a drop, look at the past. In reality, it's barely going down.
Tip to newfags would be to stop looking at 5min, 15min, 30min charts constantly.

I sold DGB while I was still in the profit and bought BitShares BTS.

You know why it increased, right?

fucking idiot, have you looked at the past 5 days?

I always agree, you should hold.

But in this case, "buy the rumor sell the news" was an easy lesson that anyone could have called weeks ago. It was so obvious when to sell this coin and yet people missed it.

That's why they're bagholding when they could have easily sold at the top and bought the bottom on this one.

Follow the golden rule, and hold of course.
Easy trade.

sounds like what PoSW fags said...

i'm down 50$ and have 6000 digibytes. I don't really have anything else to put the money so idc. We'll see where it is in the morning, and where eth is. Depending on the two, i might just take the loss and put it all on eth and forgeddaboudit

The recent jump or what? The increase to 900 wasn't based upon citi, and it wasn't a pump'n'dump either, that's for sure.
This is what I'm talking about. 5 days. That's it. How about looking at the past month? It just reached an ATH and you're surprised at a drop?
Of course newfags shouldn't have bought in now, and if anyone bought at a dip then selling at the 2300 or so point the other day would have been a good idea.
But to everybody that bought in 100-200 sats, there's no reason not to hold. This coin is going up long term.

>tfw $25 in dgb and i care more than you

back to 1600 sats

bought at 500 so I still dont care

Have 5000 DGB

Not sure if I should hodl and cry as I do so or turn it into ETH or ARK or split it between the 2 and passively get gainz to rebuy DGB later

same here, just sent 70% to cold storage. I've been riding the waves, I'm holding 65k right now, I bought in around 700. I've more than quadrupled my investment with the waves. I have an alert for when it breaks 2500, until then they're going to hibernate.

When did you buy? Never sell at a loss.

Honestly, I know ppl have diff strategies, but I don't get the hold meme. Like if you go into a building , and there's 5 elevators, and you want to go up, and you mistakenly got on one that went down, or was broke, what would you do? Would you stay on it? Me, I would get off it and get on a diff elevator that's going up to the tenth floor

yeah im in the same boat, eth and ark are both solid and stable, check out waves too man i bought that at a solid dip and immediately made 17% within an hour

i usually follow this but there are ways to recuperate this money quickly, for those who learned their lesson

mix between 1800 and 2200

I know not to sell at a loss but at some point you have to cut your losses no?

I went all in with some saving and am down a lot. Want to buy STRAT, 1ST, ARK, WAVES instead but DGB seemed so promising but these whales or whatever keep fucking it all up

DASH IS CASH

That's a bad analogy because with elevators, you want to get to a specific place, with crypto you want to get as high as you can. I guess if one of the elevators went to the 10th floor and another one went to the 100th and the goal was to get to the highest floor...

smart man. buy high and sell low. good plan

>at some point you have to cut your losses no?
If you want to lose money, sure.
DGB will rise at one point and you'll be able to make money off of where you bought. Trust me.
5k isn't even that much, so it's not like I'd worry about potential gains in other coins.

Fuck DGB.

>1600 BTC to get back previous ATH

pfff..

this is a bot or somebody shilling btw, i've seen this in at least 20 other threads

Butthurt newfag detected.

You are far too late for any of those.
If you buy now, you would only worsen your losses

deluded bagholder: the post

>put in like $3000
>down a lot
That's baby money. I've "lost" $3000 a day before. You just need more chart time.

Also I wouldn't have bought, would have sold at 2000 if I had bought, and if I were retarded and had ignored the previous two points I definitely wouldn't sell now.

Wait for it to rebound.

You probably put in $25 AFTER it reached an ATH expecting to make thousands in a couple days.
You deserve to have all of that money burned in front of your face. Seriously, grow some balls.

New DGB official theme: youtube.com/watch?v=K_PQ4fRQ5Kc

bought at 1800 if you really want to know

So sit on DGB and try not to kill myself?

i also bought in just around 1800 sats...

Whoever pumped this coin sucked. This should have gone way harder, I was expected at least $0.30. Where da real whales at?

I was sitting on 350k and sold it all to make a $18k profit, thanks dgb

glad I dumped this shitter though

>people bitching about DGB
I'm 50% in the red with ZEN.

Don't watch the screen or sit at your computer or it will make you feel much worse and possibly sell.

It's a Friday night. Go to the mall or the movies or something.

Guys c'mon, behave yourselves. You knew the anti-shills would show up. But lets be honest here, we have been winning a shit load lately. Remember Trump said we were going to win so much you'd get sick of winning? We're there right now. DGB has been constantly winning. If a market did nothing but go up, everybody would put their last red cent in. And you knew once it dipped below 1700 the haters would show up, to make you try to sell. You expected them, so why are you mad they are here? The same thing happened when it went from 900 to 600. And again when it went from 1200 to 800. Now, it's happening again. DGB is going to win again, and many more times to come. We are so lucky to be at the ground level of the dot come boom. Think of all the people who thought of an idea back then but had nowhere to put our money. We have a place to put our money. It's in DGB. Lets think of the good times, and look forward to what's to come. I'm high also.

If you think jewbanksters will let you NEETs become the rich, yiu are sorely mistaken.

Why in the world are you so upset then? Why would you even be so emotionally invested in $25?
I actually appreciate this fudding, I hope these newfags in the thread actually sell. They don't deserve a penny of gains.

It went waaaaaay further than it should have.

Same, it felt pretty good getting out before the crash started this morning. Got out at 2060, right as the winners or should I say losers, were announced. Made it out before everyone else realized what was happening.

My hand where getting heavy, thanks brah. We all GONNA M A K E I T

Don't sell now you fucking retards. It's going back up right the fuck now.

every time i open blockfolio, it's always in the red

I was in at 300 sat, so none of this really hurt me too bad. ~2k investment, 18k gains, all is rosy for me.

look at the complete lack of buy orders, the coin is dead bro

does that chart look like a double bottom?

I want to buy the dip but it seems a little...too perfect

not a big fan of the last 3 horizontal candle sticks either, even if there appears to be a dragonfly doji

Yea but if you really want to, you could 'cash out' to ETH and slowly recup your losses

f it doesnt crash at $300 due to panic or cashing out for cheap gains

dgb is finished. rip digibros.

ah fuck it I bought the dip

hope I didn't get baited by the TA

im with u bro

I wanted to throw 5BTC in at 1677 just now, but I didn't have the balls. Hopefully it doesn't moon.

Reminder that one single wallet holds 20% of the circulating supply of DGB and there's MASSIVE bagholders of DGB here on Veeky Forums that will dump everything they have on you once it goes up.

this coin has 27k volume, wtf is biz going to do lmao

>hopefully there was no potential for me to make money
Do you understand how stupid that sounds? Come on.

Yes fuck dgb man piece of shit coin.
What should I buy instead of it now?

RDD, ARK

forget about Veeky Forums there's many people bagholding this shit since the 30 sats mark.

You should buy 1st or 1337,real alternatives to gaming community, I have heard that they have some negotiations with LCS, and rumors that 1st will be implemented in ROBLOX

I'm assuming most people bought higher

if this thing drops past 1630 I got baited rip

Bitshares

on cryptopia

>
There's also the potential to lose money if it tanks to the 1500's.

Same. Bought the dip around 1700.

dgb
rdd
the bean

>if this thing drops past 1630 I got baited rip
Just like it did earlier this week?
If you're gonna hold, just hold. Don't be a pussy about it. There's no "point of no return" for a coin.
True, there's a risk in investing. It's just your conclusion as to why you didn't invest that's a little silly.

no, 1630 is the point of the double bottom. If it goes past that then I'm actually bagholding for a while.

Not ruling out a market stop loss sweep, but if it drops then it isn't a double bottom and I got fucked

Is there any chance of DGB mooning this weekend or will it just crash further?

Should I sell now and just put it in ETH or BTC?

I don't see a future for DGB. The next 'news' isn't even until mid July. People will forget about this shitcoin and it'll probably just plummet

Not him but nothing silly about it, pretty understandable actually. Imagine someone that had a chance to put money on BTC in 2012 but decided not to for example, how do you think that person will feel now that BTC is at $2800? Exactly, like shit.

SELL DGB IS DEAD KILL THE SHILLS

Oh right, you just bought back in.
It's kind of hovering right now, it even got back up to 1700.
This is true, but I just see it as an even better reason to put some money in. Even if it's just a little.

I don't feel sorry for a goddamn one of you. 3 fucking minutes on Google would have shown all this DGB hype to be complete bullshit. Stop investing in memes you fucking tards.

Ok, enough fudding gentlemen, i filled my bags.
Minecraft server incoming in one hour.
More news from CEO incoming later today.
Bye.

post source or gtfo

>This is true, but I just see it as an even better reason to put some money in. Even if it's just a little.
Problem is that sometimes people have to make compromises. For example, there's around 30 coins that I want to put money on now, but I don't like to diversify my portofolio that much as I feel that small investments bring small profits, so I have a golden rule of putting money on a maximum of 5 coins, which in turn makes me miss a bunch of potentially good coins and opportunities, but also gives me higher returns once my coins go up.

DGB in a fucking free fall holy shit

minethatdigi.com
Will be up in a few

I seriously tried so hard to find ANY redeeming qualities about this coin in order to join the moon missions but there was absolutely nothing out there. I can't believe it had the run that it did, but I sure am glad all of this shit DGB shit is over.

I disagree. If this breaks support and dips to the 1500s, then it's dropping to hell. I'm holding out on the possibility that that's the case. Then I'd buy the dip.

In the meantime, I'm betting on much more conservative assets like XVG. Things that I know will make me gains.

kek I got xD'd

here's hoping this is a market sweep

Uh-oh goy, I hope you can hold on.
How much did you buy?

>There are people who are still holding
HAHAHAHAHAHA, sure maybe it'll go up again in 2 weeks but you are a fucking idiot for not selling at above 1800 sat.

>1580
Heh speak of the devil. Guess I wasn't so silly ater all.

>implying i'm still not holding

DGBchan is worth investing in user.
I bought in again around 1700 after dumping up at the very top last night.

Nothing fundamental has changed about the coin and it's on Poloniex ffs so I should see at least some profit out of this within 48 hours. That's my goal.

eh 20k coins

still have some hope for a market sweep though it's fading quickly lol

I've joined the bagholders rip

>xvg buy my bags from when I got in at 222 Satoshi

>DGB down to 1450
Jesus christ...

now THIS is a dip lol

fuck me I knew that chart looked too perfect for a double bottom

oh jesus christ its a blood bath

JESUS ITS SUB 16

XVG will go up. I bought at 173 in any case.