ITT We LARP as stockcucks

Wow Veeky Forums, you won't believe me! I just made a 10% gain!!

I'm feeling pretty confident in my picks I'm up 50 bucks today

No Nvdiers on suicide watch.

There's a real demand for the product you know

How it works? People "invest" your stocks when you dont use it

g-guys my portfolio has gone up 5% a month for the last 3 months. it's too good to be true, there HAS to be a crash coming. Should I sell and buy gold???

Given my diversification and current market trends I'm realizing I can become a millionaire in 30 years. Isn't that crazy?

Look, you can't just expect to get 10% gains every year. I strongly suggest you diversify into some treasury bonds. You can get a nice 1.77% return on the 2 year American bonds, and it's almost completely risk free!

woah woah I'm not just going to buy this stock. What does this company actually do

I'm not buying bitcoin. It's clear crypto currencies are in a bubble right now, I've studied the markets for the last 20 years

but that's not what the the broker who gets 15% of all my gains is telling me... I think I'm going to ride this wild 5% dragon a little while longer! YOLO

made 1000% buying put options on a highly overvalued company in a dying industry
then used that money to make a 30/70% option/ equity straddle on a handful of very promising value investments in the tech and finance fields that i for see will net me an effortless 500% yoy

but keep buying those invisible digital chuckee cheese tokens in hopes that people will buy them at a higher price.

perhaps when they are regulated by the sec and have transparent fundamentals and balance sheets , i will take a look at them ;)

If I keep working hard and saving money I can really grow my fund

You guys do know that stock money isn't real money until you cash-out, right?

Pump and dump and bubbles are a bad thing

Who knows in 88 years some form of electronic currency will provide a safe investment option.

Get outta here with that FUD! If my index funds and 401k continue at this rate, then once I'm 75 years old I will have guaranteed income of $40,000 a year!

Oh, won't the quality of life be amazing! Well, enough daydreaming of that glorious future, back to work...

I pay capital gains taxes

this is good

you actually had me believing you're a nocoiner

hahahaha. it's a good thing none of us are actually that stupid though.

holy molly! anyone check out that 3% nvidia correction?? It could take awhile to recover a loss like that!

lol you are all newfags! i sold out of crpyto a year ago, i got in 2014!!

I made 12k yesterday before AMD started to nosedive from the card shortage.

but tell me more about your 20 dollar 1 sat buys that you flipped for 5 bucks

Wow! Whatever!

Maybe you should stop day trading
hold on to something for a few months and actually make the world a better place

yeah!

lol my dad from coca cola left me 3.7m inheritance and if u do crypto ur a fuckin loser LOL!!! ahahahha i sold out!!

>if only I invested my daddy's 50k for graduation gift in Amazon I would be rich!

Wow, that must be photoshopped. 11k in only two years??? Teach us, stock guru!!!

right.

i like to stick with the herd mentality psychologically when i do my trades, buy high when everyone else is buying and driving up the prices, and sell low when everyone else is selling and driving down the prices .

I'll have you know I bring my clients a very respectable 5% a year return on investment and only charge a 4.5% fee

10/10 thanks for the laughts