Buy ARK Now?

I wanted to buy ARK at 35k SAT, however it's now coming into the weekend and sitting around 37.9k SAT.

Should I just buy now? Will it go back down to 35k this weekend or are we likely to moon? Honest assessment. Don't say some shit because you have ark and want it to go one way or the other.

How much are you buying ?

Oh and it wont matter when it hits 2,4,8, & 12 dollars

It's been trending upward for hours now, I would be surprised to see 35k again.

watch it over the next couple hours. there's a botting website attacking it for the last 2 days to keep the price swinging up and down so they can monopolize it. so it could swing down a few thousand sats here soon.

Honest assesment look at the value you'd estimate it at in a month, year or whatever.

Check their bitcointalk thread, twitter tech team whatever you need to do.

Disclaimer: I own ark and support the biz ark thread I tried to still make this somewhat solid advice.

Inb4 buyniggercoins

bought at 35k sat nigga! got 971

fuck i got in at 41 ATH

Can you sauce the site?

Ark is a buy.
Even if it plateaus at $10.00
I'll be pleased.
>sub $0.10 master race

Been watching for a while now so I am well aware of the bot, it's just I see the buy and sell walls creeping upwards. Might wait until this afternoon to make a move, and if it breaks 39k just cop it and buy in

Pretty sure its Ark.io

it's traderdaddy.com, site admin admitted it to me earlier in the bittrex support chat.

Anyone down to redpill a complete newfag on this? I want to buy but have no fucking idea what to do. What website do I need to get an account with through to buy, what's a good wallet to have, etc etc.

Is this liek bittrex support running it?

nobody fucking knows anything, you buy some and hope lots of other people buy after you

Buy bitcoin on coinbase or gemini. transfer bitcoin to bittrex. buy ark with bitcoin. send ark to your wallet you download from ark.io

it's their support IRC channel, it's listed on the website under contact us.

"You can also find us on IRC in #bittrex on freenode."

also vote biz for weekly free ark payouts see for details

Well just fucking wow then...

Wtf does this mean, this shape has never happened before with ARK.

It means its being manipulated and completely ruined by fucking bots, like it has been since mid-April.

ARK needs to make getting listed on polo and maybe some other larger exchanges a priority. it's only on 3 exchanges right now, bittrex, a shitty EU one and a even more shitty low quality one with near zero traffic.

Sell Ark now? might as well get some free Ark when it dips back to $1

Man we just need one genuine whale who is actually interested in this coin to start tearing down the sell walls and we will all be lit

Buy Ark always.