ARK is mooning! Get in here /ARKbros/

ARK is mooning! Get in here /ARKbros/

Something's going to fucking happen rn, I've never seen this pattern before now.

its about to drop tho

ARK should be at Lisk levels easily. $3-5 dollar by EOY

this

patiently waiting for this.

Nope.jpg

Why would you shill against your fellow bizrealites?

Im not shilling against, I agree Ark is going to the moon.

but that chart is false information, you can easily look at it on bittrex and it shows the complete opposite. consider sudoku my guy

do you idiots not understand how to read the sell book?
massive caps to keep it under 40k sats for the forseeable future i own ark but im sick of seeing this thread pop up every 2 hours when its a lie
itll moon when it moons stop getting excited when it goes up 2c

>last: $0.93
Why are you posting old pictures?

Can we actually do it this time? Is the botter banned yet?

there will be no bot banning. you're about to witness the bots dipping mechanics as it drops the price down to 36k or lower.

Its a bittrex bot

I've been watching it since 20k
;_;
I know I can probably day trade with the bot to make some small profit, but I'm too scared to go through with it. The longer I wait, the more likely the whale will just let it moon the moment I sell.

the test is to put up a 10 ark sell at 1 sat below the highest one listed. if another sell for 1 sat less than that instantly appears, then the bot is active.

it also means he's about to start a price drop.

Do you think it will drop more?

Probably

Dicks out for Ark, gonna be comfy on the moon

FYI anons:

Google "Ark SmartBridge" then Google "Blocknet XBridge".

Arks got some splainin to do... looks to be late to the party

But do they have rocket scientists?

Can you guys imagine what happens when this gets added to polo?

POLO BIG PUMPERS, POLO BIG LIQUIDITY.

>Despite the pumping, even wales understand value and long term holds. Just need that exposure. Also the liquidity is a big thing and can create buzz + exposure. Anyone have any ideas where the devs are with getting this listed on more exchanges?

>implying I'm not invested in both

>implying I'm not invested in both

These are the guys who win in crypto anons

this. Nocoiners act like we only have 2 hands

This isn't going and lower than it is now.

You have to make some compromises though, splitting your portofolio too much may result in small gains on each area

Who /stakingARK/ here? Feels good, get 1.1 - 1.3 free ARK a day. Just bought 2k more ARK, so will probably get 1.5 a day or so

Volume is extremely low, down like 500 BTC, and it's literally being controlled by bots at this stage until the next pump.

A dump is highly likely as there is no organic interest in driving the price higher. Look at the buy/sells as proof of this. Price will only go up if volume increases. Until then we will see it see saw.

How much do you have to earn that in stakes?

Pattern is prety easy to follow, good chance to shorting

5k. I'm not sure if there is a minimum

There's no minimum, I was just wondering because I have a little over 12k. You should vote for the biz delegate if you feel like it, since you would get a much higher return once we break into the top 51.

Do you guys think that people will dump Bitshares? Been holding since yesterday and it had massive gains, which normally come with correction after.

Yeah, there's no way that increase can sustain

I really don't want to vote for the biz delegate. I don't really understand what he gets out of it, but I don't want biz to be associated with ARK, it can really only hurt in the long run

Is it worth voting for a delegate if you only have 1.5k ARK?

I was selling high and buying low all night, but now the little shit isn't going back up. I think I'll sell and leave it next time it gets to 0.13

You'll probably get something out of it. Might only be fractional though

>Want to sell now because coin will probably dip more
>Fear of not dipping any further