PesetaCoin is going to the Moon

Buy now or cry later

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmill.com/PTC_VEB.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually fucking delivered goddamn

Also when the fuck is it gonna stop, Getting scared of all these gains

r u a wizard

It'll hit likely 5 maybe 6 or 7 cents before the huge crash. It's still crawling up, mostly with bot buys and subsequent fast dumps then more massive buys. I've ridden the train for 11 bucks in profit, six 81 dollar flips. :-V next stop 1700

BUY THIS FUKIN COIN VENEZUELA IS USING IT AS OUR CURRENCY , IT HAPPENED OVERNIGHT AND ITS NOT EVEN OVERNIGHT YET CAN U FUKIN BELEIBE THIS IM GOING TO RICH AND BE OUT OF THIS DUMP OHER WERWJERB REEW TWERTWETWERGWERGWERGWEGEWGWEGEWRG

this seems pretty legit, I'm all in this one. See yall in lamboland.

Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it stopped, everybody go home

yep, it was fun while it lasted.

Lol that buy wall

I got out at 1500 but seems like it might pump a bit more, gonna go in at 1210 and ride for a bit

Any proofs?

holy shit **NOW** I understand "bag holder"
Thankfully I didnt go to bed and only lost $20 to this scam. Fuck dude. lol

I see a website in Spanish and a google result coming back to this page. Not much else I'm finding so far. Shit is actually rising quite a bit again if you want to get it again

yuppp

I saw how much people dumped. Fuck that dude. Those people aren't going to get back in. You wanna know how I know? It's because we're discussing this on fucking Veeky Forums. All day it's been on a 100000% up. lol

FUCK:

coinmill.com/PTC_VEB.html

MOON TIME

OP posted and it went unanswered for over 2 hours while actually rising. Didn't bump, didn't shill from a different ID...this doesn't feel like a typical Veeky Forums p&d

he was rubbing the turtle

With stamina like that he can't be wrong

;)

they are still accumulating it en masse at 1100-1300 price point. Hm, i wonder why

Hmmm I wunder

killer orcas, any time now