Real gamer coin coming through

So now that the pumped up, over-hyped Digishit has been exposed as the scam-coin that it is, what's your excuse for not owning the real gaming coin. A token with a clear and concise target demographic that has grown by over 300% in 4 years.

E-sports gambling is expected to hit $25 billion + by 2020. At this time it's limited in focus to only a tiny % of the market that is the pro-scene with opportunity limited to organized major tournaments. What happens to these revenue projections when gambling, amateur tournaments and gaming as a job is made accessible to every.single.player on the planet with no need for a middle man?

1st Blood
>$0.05 to $1.15 in 6 months from ICO
>hasn't been listed on Polo yet
>only 85 million tokens in circulation
>PoS type setup. Hold the tokens, run a node and collect more tokens passively
>smart contracts running on the Ethereum blockchain
>finished Alpha, entering beta next month. An actual product.
>full focus on implementation in a burgeoning e-sports environment
>Dota 2, LoL, CS:GO etc pulls in 10s of billions in JUST hat sales revenue
>Genuinely getting eaten the fuck up by the Chinese because of the market it's targeting

Digishit
>1 private unofficial autistcraft server
>another blockchain "currency" wannabe in a sea of "the next bitcoins" bullshit
>b-but it's "x" fast and does "y" transa- stop, every shitcoin does now
>pumped up by a Veeky Forums created "its going on steam" rumor when it was 100 sats

The gooks are going to hold the lions share of this token while Amerifats get dumped on by shitcoins hyped up on nothing but endless "to the moon!" type spam.

If you're involved in e-sports at all and want a piece of token that you will ACTUALLY use, not just speculate on, go here firstblood.io/

Read a whitepaper for once and then tell me why you wouldn't grab as much of this as you can right now and hold.

IM IN OP

Got some yesterday @ 39k. Let's see where it goes.

>yo bro 1v1 me for five bucks worth of 1ST
>nah kid im good

Excellent platform

stupid name and nobody is going to use it

>millions of people watching slobs play cards
>flop, turn, river? Sounds retarded

Nice game, that shit won't ever take off

>digicuck bag-holder cope

Exactly the Chinese have been stocking up on this coin FOR MONTHS

They know this project is happening and is going to be huge

First blood knows where the market is

Realistically what $ could this coin reach? Have the devs stated they're aiming for a price range/ capped at around $10? Would $100 per coin scare all the kiddies away (even though it's obviously divisible, but you know these kids)

Recently put 4btc in

Depends on how much market share it can capture. This is easily a $10 billion industry after a few years of mainstream adoption.
85,000,000 tokens into $10b is around $100 per token

But the platform wouldn't really sell tokens on the front-end. You would deposit money like normal and have an account in dollars, and the tokens would be divided and transacted on the back-end.

Sweet. Thank you for the proper reply.

Having been a pretty hardcore gamer fag in the bast (Global on CS and spent much time on platforms like ESEA for CS), not to mention the way the e-sports scene is with gambling on skins + STEAMS outlawing/disassociation, I could really see this doing well.

>Just imagine the smack talking of some salty goys who just got rekt berating the other side to "put their money where their mouth is" or even organised low level tournaments through a trusted platform i.e. excluding the need to go through forums and all that bullshit.

TDLR; IM IN

But I bought NEVERDIE user

By the way, anyone who has been keeping up with the charts; any idea if it's worth waiting to potentially see this go back to $1usd? seems to be holding support well around the $1.10 usd mark on YUNBI

I also imagine amateur teams playing for pickup cash games and being able to sort games by highest pot.
Imagine Dota 2 in progress game list, but instead of listing by average MMR, it's listed by highest stakes. Old pros that retired playing 1-v-1s and pickup matches for cash with a decent following betting on the outcome of all factors of those games (MVP, first blood, highest k/d/a, highest gpm) etc.

I doubt it will. It's holding $1 steady on very low volume on bittrex. Any significant increase in volume will only see it go up.

Having such a finite supply, no mining setup that requires profit, the only real incentive is to hold long term and have a stake. Even if a holder dumped to free up cash, the dip wouldn't last.

Yes!

Your example also reminds me of the way online poker works between many big pro's when they play heads up. E.g when ISILDUR first came onto the scene and started taking on the old dogs and wrecking them. Much hype, so wow.

>Sauce: Gambler who learns stuff that lets him maximise the probability of winning (spent acouple years doing pro coaching and playing throughout college)

Problem is, this board only understands shilling and hype. I would wager 99.5% of this board has never read a white paper of the coin they're buying.

I'm not going to spam shill because I would like to see the price stay around $1 for the next couple weeks while i keep buying.

I've also signed up for the beta. Im just really disappointed I didn't know about this during it's ICO

Likewise in terms of the ICO.

Ah, I wouldn't even worry too much. If there's going to be serious money flowing into it, ittl most likely be from the Chinese markets/ serious investors in the gaming community. Aka not many on this board fill that description..

>hasn't been listed on Polo yet
It will tank
>Dota 2, LoL, CS:GO
Shit games that assholes play
>The gooks
stopped reading there

It's interesting tech, but one problem with this is competition from steam as well as resistance from smaller vendors

Sites like CSGOlounge already use their own centralized internal token for gambling on esports, why should they trust a cryptocurrency that's subject to volatility and market manipulation

This volatility makes it very difficult to bookmake properly and still remain profitable.

>Shit games that assholes play
Just because you don't like those games because of your latent autism doesn't mean there isn't a market there.

Are you literally autistic? Have you seen how much people pay for fucking skins in those games?

If there ever was a market that's open to spending large amounts of money on an intangible asset, it's the fucking gaming market.

Sites like csgolounge only support odds based betting on competitive tournament type matches. It doesn't allow you and I to bet a set wager on the outcome of any game taking place.
It doesn't let us wager on a match between ourselves.

This isn't going to be integrated into existing sports betting sites, this will make those sites largely redundant. So they'll HAVE to adopt a similar technology or they'll become mostly irrelevant.

This nigga gets it.

1ST has the market cornered on a very profitable niche market that's already proven itself to be open to digital currencies and gambling in the past.

I dumped 45% of my portfolio into 1ST in anticipation of the first Kotaku/IGN/whatever game journalism publication publishing an article on 1ST and 1ST subsequently mooning to around 5 dollars.

My plan then is to sell off half my shares and wait for the temporary correction to buy back in, and then HODL until 1ST starts gaining actual mainstream traction.

The coins are all in circulation and there's a super low amount.

This coin will fly up in value soon mark my words

>It doesn't allow you and I to bet a set wager on the outcome of any game taking place.
I get that, but honestly I don't see companies like Riot or Valve allowing the jury witness software to hook into their game and be used for gambling purposes. Maybe I am wrong, though. But consider the fact that Valve has taken quite a few efforts to distance themselves from csgo betting in the face of regulatory oversight.

Reading the whitepaper and it is a cool idea, and it'd be fun to play a custom game with your friends and see something similar to "Player X has wagered $5 on your team winning the game" or whatever.

I's just I'm not sure I see gaming companies responding to it well, although they should because it would definitely keep player engaged. People play league of legends for years even though they don't have fun playing it, mostly because of the ranked system and the sunk-cost skinner box aspects of that. If you added some sort of monetary element to that, it'd be insane.

Also, what's the size of the JVP?

The whitepaper doesn't make it clear as to whether the JVP is the size of all witness nodes on the network or if the JVP is the size of the potential jury selected for one match.

Read the whitepaper. Its basically augur/rep witness prediction market for gamers. Once again, complexity in the name of decentralization in an attempt to solve ethereum's oracle problem. This already exists, but I think the marketing could succeed since its targeted at gamers.

My complaint is that I would actually prefer a more centralized system to this. I think they should do away with the witness system and just have something that reads game API feeds to automate the process, and spend less resources on paying off witnesses. I'd actually argue that using centralization like this is less susceptible to hacking / gaming since the games themselves are centralized anyway (steam and blizzard control the servers and stuff)

What I see happening is each service having their own token (like ESEA, FACEIT for csgo for example), and distributing funds automatically from the match results they get. I would think each system wants control over their own tokens anyway... I don't see all gamers subscribing to some global token. I just don't see the advantages of using a prediction market, especially for people that run the services.

GL!

The JVP is all witnesses running a node. you're then selected on a weighted random chance for Jury. Number of tokens you hold increases the weighting in your favor of being selected, but is capped at 1%

The predictions aspect is only for the smaller subjective side of things like game MVP. Most everything else is pretty cut and dry in terms of win/loss, most kills, first blood etc.

The platform is more about straight up wagering and incentivizing people to run nodes.

Ahh, gotcha. Running a node seems pretty profitable by the figures they gave, but 0.5% of all coins in the JVP pool seems fuckhueg

FAQ says beta summer 2017 so that's pretty fucking hype