Moon still goin' to the moon?

>Got 40k MOON when was at 8 sat
>MOON now is at 6 sat

Sell or wait?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SArpE5n3hzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumpster coin. Sell asap. Going nowhere. Dont let filthy shills tell you otherwise user

No. The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.

Lmao fuck that first dude. You can go in discord to talk to devs yourself.

Lulz just HODL, you just gotta

Holding 135mil. Won't sell till I see above 50sat. Patience MOONchild

Buy High, Sell Low.

Pumped at 2 sat, I dumped at 8 sat, thanks for the btc :)

>invested in crypto for the first time yesterday
>bought moon
>still haven't made a single cent

What went wrong? Is this just not for me?

200 BTC walls to 10 satoshi

LMAO even if retard money manage to destroy that wall, you will only get like 20%.

meanwhile, weekend altcoin rush is starting, sell it now and put your BTC somewhere else, when this shipile of a coin drop to 1 sat then you can re-buy again

Yo all of you dumbfuck newbies, 200 BTC = $USD 564,784

Thank god I got in at 1 sat and sold at exactly 8 to a dumbfuck like you, enjoy bagholding it for eternity, idiot.

>he bought mooncoin

There's some very large whale manipulating the price. He turned up last week, pushed the price from 5 sat to 10 sat. Then at the end of the week he took profits at the expense of all the weak hands willing to sell out above 5 sat. I think the estimates were he used around 250 BTC to manipulate the price and was able to squeeze about 45 BTC profit out of it. Many who sold were pajeets though, we found indians talking about mooncoin, they discovered it when it hit 5 sat with decent volume, bought in at 8 and 9 then gave the whale his profit.

Not Indian but I am from Pakistan, can confirm many of our friends bought it at 8-9 hoping it reach 100 satoshi overnight, try to tell them not to jump at 89 but they did not listen.

Lol were they the idiots buying at 9 when c-cex still had some available for sale at 7.

Holy, 135mil :O

I found this kek
youtube.com/watch?v=SArpE5n3hzk
I'm reasonably certain the whale is in china and only works monday to friday. He absolutely savaged the indians who bought in at 9 sat expecting it to double in a day or two. I don't know if they would be aware there's development of it going on now.

you bought a shitcoin on a noname exchange, wtf did you think was gonna happen?

Wow, are people gonna get scammed by this coin for 2.5 weeks in a row?

OP, want your money back? Sell your losses, put in a buy order at 1-2 sats, and wait for the shills to get back at it.

I have 95k, probably will sell once it hits 10 sat again.

Shhhh

Keep shilling so they baghold until 2 sat, then we put up massive sell wall so they panic sell, remove sell wall and replace with 25 bitcoin buy wall, pump price to 8 sat when we can dump it for 2-3x profits

HODDDDDLLLLLL