Name a better Faust adaptation.

>inb4 vidya

How is this Veeky Forums?

Take this to Veeky Forums or /v/

I don't like those people.

marlowe a best

Ever heard of "& humanities"?

Consider it done.

I know it was the "bad" ending but I sided with O'Dimm and let him fry Olgierd. I like to think that Geralt got through all of these horrible monster killing missions and then did that one and finally got sick of being a witcher, fucking off to a simple life with Triss/Yen.

Von Everac was a cunt. The choice was simple

He was a cunt, but O´Dimm is an evil bastard. He shoved a spoon through a guy eye for no reason.

Plebs

What did he mean by this?

Le Faust Cat and Entropy felt like throwaways in that series. Like the equivalent of EVA calling it's Kaiju Angel's.

The only time I really cared was in the middle with Sayaka dooming herself to fall. It was at least SOME humanity in it, Madoka didn't do shit for the entire show.

I guess it's Georgian, forgot what it meant though

But you also have to consider O'Dimm is literally unkillable so there's no reason to put yourself on his shitlist. Also he does save your life and tell you about Yennifer.

Shit taste. I bet you're a edgy tryhard that just hates it because it's too mainstream. It might be overrated like EVA, that doesn't mean it's also shit like EVA (shit by current standards, EVA was revolutionary for it's time).

O'Dimm is a Jew, they even made him look like one visually. CD Projekt devs are pretty known antisemites.

Eva is a masterpiece if you know anything about imagery and let the stream carry you where it wants you to go.

Nah, he's Irish. Check out his name. You find a Jew with a name like O'Dimm and I'll give you a million bucks.

There was only one major idealogical conflict in the whole show that made me care, and it was in the middle of the series.

The whole Homura timely wimey shit was pretty cool, don't get me wrong, but didn't make me give a shit about Homura fighting against determinism. Mostly because it's saved for the last two episodes. I have no reason to care for a friendship I never see or see tested outside of a montage.

I only bring up EVA because it had some goddamn humanity to all its issues and butting heads. Only Sayaka's issues came remotely close and the bitch dies halfway through.

Also Eva's only aged in theannee in which it conserves budget, IE stock footage, even then it's alleviated with very clever editing and direction.

Looks more Turkish/Arab to me than Jewish.

"You are primitive. You think you've defeated me but you are wrong. I can't be killed, I will be back"

Name is Irish but his face is textbook Jewish.

His face isn't meant to be representing a race, they made him ultra bland with a tone of creepiness. That's just what you're picking up.

When I first saw this guy in the inn while watching my brother play Witcher III I said "this guy is the fucking devil."

You can imagine mfw the Hearts of Stone DLC came out.

Yeah, monkey paw genies are bullshit. The whole point of genies is to get what you want for nothing. If the genie twists the wish all around so it's not what wished for and wanted, then the fuck's the point.

PMMMMMMMM is babies first"dark" mahou shoujo. Watch more than 10 shows you anime amateur.

The Castle in the Forest.
I haven't read it but apparently Thomas Mann's Faustus is pretty great.

Except everything he said was right. Madoka is about tearing down the Mahou Shoujou genre and the parallels they made with Faust are only window dressing to this. Look how everything Faustian is thrown out the window with Rebellion.

Also Sayaka is the best girl and the only one that comes close to being a real human in the series.