CRYPTOS ARE THE NEXT BUBBLE

This is it. It's the next "big thing". 99% of the planet doesn't know what a crypto is yet, but they will in the next 5 years.

We are still in the early adoption phase. Invest. Spread your money across the top 10-20-50 cryptos and just hold. Don't try and swing or day trade unless you're absolutely sure of what the fuck you're doing. The market will rip your head off and shit down your neck. Don’t worry about the day to day price. If any one coin you’re invested in moons it will erase your losses on any others by many orders of magnitude.

Don’t get emotionally invested in any particular coin. You’re in this to make money, you’re not buying a fucking prom dress. DYODD. Stay away from memecoin bullshit. Find cryptos that have solid fundamentals and a chance at real world adoption. If someone comes into the market with a “better” coin than one you’re invested in don’t throw a shitfit about it. Embrace it. Buy that one too. AltaVista was king shit of the interwebs in the year 2000. Just a couple years later Google was kicking their ass all over the place. Don’t be AltaVista.

In 2-3 years this will hit critical mass. Money will flood in from every middle-class joe schmoe investor trying to get a piece of the action. You’re going to see "Morgan Stanleys" of crypto pop up to make investment easier for the average consumer.

You are seeing the .com bubble of 98-01 forming right before your very eyes, but it's still 1995. Get in. And when every talking head on TV is bloviating about how great crypto investments are - GET OUT.

>B…but it’s already a bubble, isn’t it?
Not even fucking close. When the .com and housing market went POOF over $8 trillion in wealth was lost on each occasion. The crypto market needs to grow over 100 fold before we’re in bubble territory.

Be patient, invest wisely, and in just a few years your financial future will be set.

I don't want to wait 3 years

I want my millions now

Thanks user

buy beans

I agree with this. It's not a bubble until the retail investors are in. THEN we go to Lamboland.

Nothing wrong with playing the PnD game right now, but don't neglect BTC and especially ETH, which I think will be the normiecoin for "smart investors."

Get out.

ty OP. Everyone is constantly forgetting that pretty much every main coin will hit insane levels that we cant even imagine before crashing

good advice OP, thanks for bringing some wholesome content for once to this place.

stale pasta

>CRYPTOS ARE THE NEXT BUBBLE NERVOUS MAN SAYS AFTER INVESTING DURING ATH

Finally, an insightful and intelligent post.

Enjoy this qt op, on the house.

Notbad.jpg

What do you recommend investing in?

im sick to death of seeing these threads every fucking day

This is word for word a copypasta. I know this because I saved it in notepad a month ago.

Fuck you OP.

It sure is, and I'm the original author. I have no way of proving ot, of course, so you'll just have to trust me. Faggot.

>copypasta
>on Veeky Forums
I don't believe it

Hey, I got in crypto just recently. And I can't get rid of the feeling that I am too late.
Look at the market cap and BTC price. just for last couple of month market cap doubled, and prices doubled. This is insane tempo, it wasn't like that before.

>STOP POSTING THIS SHIP POINT ME TO THE MOON

same pasta, same pic

why.jpg

These are currencies, not stocks. Put it into perspective - What is the market cap of the dollar?

I wrote it cunt

Because I can.

I agree with most of what you say but finding cryptos with real world adoption is irrelevant. 90% of coins with top market cap are shit or redundant yet they're rising and will continue to for some time. Follow your own advice and make money. Bitbean is taking off

No, you didn't. Cunt.

Have to day trade, not enough $$$$$$$$ to throw around.

What's the advice for the people who have to day trade?

Don't.

You are all years late guys.u guys are playing hit coins and getting taken to town by the jew

It doesn't work consistently for 99% of people.

This 1000%

$100 billion is nothing for a market cap. In this world it is still chump change.

Something like $70 trillion, world currencies all together well in excess of $150 trillion. That does not include dark or black markets which are all cash and may be double that. The current $100 billion is fucking nothing, not even 5% of gold.

How the FUCK do I set up a coin wallet? It's all so complex it makes me scared I'm gonna get keylogged and robbed.

bittrex account with 2fa protection if you don't know how to use wallets.

Also use a password manager user and your screen keyboard

>all so complex
yeah this aint for you bud. You're gonna get tricked if you keep lurkin here

Pretty much everyone is investing in an ATH during the growth phase, just get in on the earlier ATHs not the later ones.

Thank you

Suck my dick

Let's say I make 1 million on this. How would I get it in my bank account and not in some coin form? All I want to do is hold new coins and cash out if they prosper. Are cryptos actually liquid or is all my money going to be tied to some coin?

Where do you guys perform your due dillegence? There is so much noise out on these boards that it makes it that much harder to find anything that isn't blatantly shilled

Do you find information on bitcointalk? Or do you track ICOs that look promising and throw some cash at them? Any good sites to sift through for information?

holy fuck just lurk and all your answers will be answered. Can we stop spoon feeding newfags who blindly throw their money in a market with no knowledge to crypto whatsoever

>how would I get it in my bank account and not in some coin form

Jesus fucking Christ

*questions

lurk you fucking faggot

The site of the coin is usually good enough, if you just search the coin name in google you can get enough leads.
There's always noise in trading, people shat on every coin that is worth tons today. The main things that you need to look for is if there is a community behind the coin, that always seems to pay off. Tai Zen on youtube is a good intro to the space.
Veeky Forums will be right through survivorship bias alone. Bitcointalk is shit, stay far away, literally sockpuppets and paid shills. At least here they have to do the fucking captcha.

LOL

Hey man don't discourage people. These ATH buyers / panic sellers make us money.

I know this is pasta, but I'm going to ask this anyway.

Why do people think that cryptocurrencies are the next telecommunication boom, dotcom boom, app boom or whatever?

What are they introducing that is so goddam fundamental? At best I see this going for another couple of years, albeit struggling and not so meteoric. Then quantum computing comes along, gets adopted by the banks, and undermines the advantage of crypto.

What am I missing here?

We are just at the beginning. Companies just started to invest in altcoins and governments are also just starting to build on the alts. So there is still many many years before we can even start to talk about bubbles

Even if a currency like BTC is bullshit, so is fiat. At least with BTC we know they can't just create trillions more to devalue what we already hold.

Okay, so buy more now or will there be a massive sale on the 1st of August?

You say the coins site is enough but how do you hear about the coin before it reaches the more popular boards (Veeky Forums, btc talk, reddit) these coins have to pop up somewhere while they're still classified as "shit coins".

Ann threads

Or you could not be a cunt and answer the question so I can bury you broke fucks

80% in solid Top 10 coins, 20% to fiddle around with PnD if you must, just to steadily increase your overall BTC

Good post OP.

What are some good long-term coins to hold?

I currently have a ton of Ark and ETH, as well as a few thousand dollars in Wings, Nexus and Stratis.

>Don't try and swing or day trade unless you're absolutely sure of what the fuck you're doing. The market will rip your head off and shit down your neck. Don’t worry about the day to day price.

Only part of your post that's stupid. Day trading is the easiest way to make money before the real boom hits

samefag

Long term financial stability, confidence in the fact that there are no nefarious central powers who can manipulate supply to their will, counterfeit is impossible, it's much safer than Visa/Mastercard/Paypal/whatever digital payment system people use.

80% of the world's fiat is already virtual, but it's far easier to fabricate and hack due to extremely primitive technology most banks and financial organisations use. Blockchain technology is the logical method of solving that problem, and people are going to wake to this fact once the old guard of current banking technology die off.

>Then quantum computing comes along

The only thing that will potentially do is make mining redundant as all hashes will be computed near instantly.
I can only see quantum computing making cryptocurrencies more viable, unless I'm missing something which you wish to elaborate upon.

What an amazing time period this is.

You've been lead to believe you've already missed the BTC and ETH boats too many times and now it's too late.

Wrong. We're still early adoption. We can all easily be secure early retirement and more by just shutting the fuck up and HODLing for a few years.

ETH, as much as you can. You will be in your way to lamboland

no, fuck off. be thankful no one is spoonfeeding you. as clueless as you are your money would be gone in two days top.

I agree, see yall in Florida in a retirement home, anons

there are 10x investments happening all the time in crypto but i cant seem to find the next ones. I got in really early in dgb, xby. I knew BAT would be one but i couldnt get in

my plan was to put 10k - 50k on bancor, when it was a capped ico it would have been guaranteed 5x+ returns. i would then put all that capital in the next big thing with sure fire returns and be well on my way to live the comfy life. Offcourse the jews pulled a u turn on the ico conditions and i wont make any where near as much now. if anything ill loose money

I just dont know what to do right now guys and worried ill miss the rockets

pretty stressed right now desu.

>who blindly throw their money in a market with no knowledge to crypto whatsoever
But that's exactly the kind of people we want buying in.

>Bitcoin going up atm
Expect 3500 until Monday