Stratis

What is the whales master plan? They must believe this coin will moon if they are working this hard to drive the price down but when will they stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_dZIGSD9NUg
youtube.com/watch?v=V9SZSbsC05Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fwNvIM2W9Aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Protip:
Whales think in terms of months, quarters and years.

Only Shrimps think in terms of days

interested in this too

Hopefully when I've gotten enough gains from switching to other coins so I can buy in at like 250k

If only I'd sold off my STRAT earlier I'd have even more gains

Same. I bought it at 380000 and I'm about $1500 in the red now so I'm not selling but it would have been nice. I didn't expect they could push it down this far but I guess I underestimated how many weak handed bitches there are.

I'm just praying it goes low enough so I can make up for the losses I had from trying to day trade. I don't think I'm going to attempt that ever again

Bought stratis at .00313 today.. I aint even mad

I'm planning on buying more I just don't want to buy too early. I really think this coin will do an ETH in the near future.

Yeah, I've been doing fine but lost on STRAT day trading. It was only 15%, but I'm glad I sold when I did.

I want to see whale movement on the upside in order to get back in.

glad im in optimistic company
this is getting insanely stressful for me
when ETH went to $11, it spent months at $7 before getting any spotlight

Well it's coming eventually just who knows when. At this rate it looks like they are gonna push it all the way down to 200k.

stratis has and always will be a long term hodl

It would probably be at $15-$18 right now if these dirty whales didn't do this.

What makes everyone so sure the price is dropping due to whales manipulating? Honest question

Stop blaming whales for everything. It shot up way too fast and is now correcting. Jesus, it's like talking to a bunch of schizophrenics on this board

>THE WHALES DID IT!
>THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING
>EVERY SINGLE COIN IS BEING MANIPULATED BY WHALES

well you can glance at the sell orders and see that it kinda is

every single coin IS being manipulated by whales. Thats the name of the crypto game..

/thread

Proof please dummies. Oh wait, none exists? And you're just talking out of your ass? Oh ok

ive witnessed huge artifical walls controlling it before

I've been watching them do it for the last week retard. They will put 10-40 btc walls up a few places from the top of the sell list to cause people to panic sell and if someone buys into the wall the dissappear. Go watch it you lazy faggot.

Are you literally retarded? Lmfao. Anything that has to do with money is always going to be dominated by people who have too much. It's true in everything, gold, fiat, stocks, hedge, crypto, real estate. Same rules different game. Do you think it's hard to become a whale in crypto or something? You can become a whale on a specific coin just by being early enough to the fucking show.

You're worse than a liberal is you ain't trolling. That cognitive dissonance.

>THE WALLS, THE WALLS I TELL YOU.
>MUH TRIANGLE FLAG SIGNAL
>I SEE ALL THE PATTERNS

Ok, that's great user. it's time for your medication now

stratis is either gunna make me a millionaire or make me lose all my money, no inbetween, im buying up heavy in these dips

Are you new to crypto scene?
All coins are under their control. You guys watch 30min 1hour 1 day charts. Whales watch yearly chat, they let it die for a year then pump it a year or 2 year later. That's the game. It sucks you buy at ath but that is just how it is. You won't lose anything by just keep holding. They'll pump it back up maybe a year later or few months.

is it time to turn my 0.25 btc of dgb into stratis? ill check in the morning whether the dip has ended or not. goodnight fellow bagholders. i habe no doubt stratis will recover, but i may need some adivan to make it through such a greuling hodl.

june 25-30

I just bought. The dip is at the original pump peak. I've honestly always liked this coin but it took off too fast for me to buy it. I may stop day trading to hold this one until my next paycheck and use that for trading.

What's it like being retarded?

You're a fucking idiot.

damn . about to drop below 280 lol

I'm not the one who convinced himself he figured out the pattern of the crypto market, so I wouldn't know

lol 100+ BTC wall

Being this new kek

DAMN SON

they're doing me a massive favour i just have to hopefully get some more bitcoin before the ride ends

if that's not whale-action i don't know what is

265 now. jesus its literally free falling

Super weird that a lot of people want to sell when the price is free falling. Must be those lousy whales, right guys?

cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf

fuck it i sold
held this shit for far too long
i had 1.36 btc
cashed out with 0.91

weak hands and ath buyers ;))))

You clearly are retarded if you can't figure out why someone would move huge walls around they have no intention of selling. It's ok we were all noobs at one time.

you do realize it's not going to stay low, right?

LOL

you're never gunna make it bruh, go flip some burgers

i cant hold onto this falling coin any longer
ill buy it again in the morning if its still low

WHERES that faggot who said he made enough to retire with Stratis. The faggot who was screaming 2 weeks ago "buy the dip or its too late". Lol, faggot, looks like you were fucking wrong. Like I said. Faggot.

Holy shit, I bought in at what I thought was the support line, and it started tanking. Sold immediately. Good thing I did because it's gone down 20k sats since then. jesus.

you'll wake up tomorrow to it trading at 0.005 no doubt

When will it stop. People buy the whales pull the walls and then they put them back up. Jesus this bitch is going to go all the way back down to 200k it looks like.

Search for a video of the Stratis CEO and let me know after watching whether you would trust the guy. Hint: he commmunicates like a retarded NEET.

bought back in at 0.00259 hehe
major downward spikes in a few seconds flat are usually indicative of the end of the fall

i would prefer my coin developer and coder be an autistic loser than a beefcake jock

Really I didn't get that impression at all..

youtube.com/watch?v=_dZIGSD9NUg

youtube.com/watch?v=V9SZSbsC05Q he's a neet chav i trust him

Yesssssssss ive been waiting for this moment for literally weeks. bought as much as I could for under .0026

I don't think it's over personally. It always goes back up a little before it falls again.

congrats
ive seen this downward spike several times before a bull run

I just feel like once it hits 28 it will go stagnant again and those faggot whales will throw the big walls down again and the panic sell will commence.

Just bought in at 266k sats. Looking forward to that bull run.

You're prolly gonna hate yourself tomorrow...

Nothing to do with whales.

As ethereum's price goes up, this price HAS to go down for it to be worth the same.

prolly cos youre not from UK and think his accent is the same as all Brits.Ignoring the accent, you will see he doesnt have a good grasp of the english language. The way in which a person speaks is indicative of the way they think.

>t.noob

HAPPENING?
IM BACK BITCHES

ETH has been slowly climbing though?

man it must be so nice to be a whale

I know right. Scare all the little shrimp into filling your buy orders and then remove your walls and let them buy up your sell orders. What a life.

i think the bear phase has finally been swaled with that insane reach for 237k
it hasnt stopped rising since then...

Holy shit I'm so glad I bought that dip

No major walls all the way to 400k sat. Let's do it guys!!!

wish i had more free btc i would have had no problem going all in

same here
hate to post so many times in this thread but this is my big fucking break if it doesnt stop
i would shit myself

where's that fool that finally capitulated and sold the dip? 0.005 tomorrow lol

already said in thread

it will pump around june 25-30

lol i was scared i nearly cracked, i bought in to strat this morning on what i thought was a dip and it went to hell for a while

strat is too promising to stress about, its not some dgb shit

this
sold that fucking shitcoin to buy strat during its final spike a half hour ago

JESUS CHRIST THAT 20k sell wall FUCK.

ughhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=fwNvIM2W9Aw

sure, no whales here. Just move along. Nothing to see here

>its not some dgb shit
LMAO guess we'll see :)

>tfw think in 5 mins
>tfw this is my first day and already got raped for $20
>tfw accidently missed a zero and bought half a junk stock at $80 and got stuck with bag
>tfw fell for biz shilling
>tfw flipped for over an hour on ETH margins only to realize i was net negative due to fucking transaction fees
>tfw started with $150 and pretty much down to like half that
>tfw hodling ARK still (this may still be a good idea idk yet)

So many of these brand new shit coins hit the market literally every hour it seems. That's the requist to get your bullshit coin on?

Walls gone

Whales are buying back in now

this is a whale shootout last man standing wins