Mafia Problems

Took a new job in a hoity toity city, with tons of mexican laborers.

I took a pay cut of $1 on the advertised price to jump into the job, and I calculated my boss is grossing about $1,000 a day minimum.

I can start a competitior in about 1 month, but he keeps telling me he likes to do things "the mexican way", and he threw a 30 lb block of concrete on my foot because I couldn't do a job a quick enough (there was no way we could have drove the distance required, let alone to the work in between).

He is the most entitled illegal I have ever met (married an american woman worth 3 million, and ran her father's company into the ground, I am the only employee, when he started running the company 20 years ago there were 4).

He has 50 brothers/cousins in the area, but the customers prefer me, because I don;'t speak like a retard with a 6th grade education, and he blames it because he is a darky.

Well...

He has already made threats about cutting my balls off, and hanging me (this is in a rich area of California)....

How exactly can I protect myself?

I am a fairly decent shot, but I am scared he will get his brother/cousin etc....

What can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9eZ6EACDKiE?t=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was considering going to a city an hour away, and asking some people at a strip club (nortenos or this weird black rat tail hair gang, because they're easy to get in touch with).

Report him to ICE

Remember you're in the USA, not lawless Mexico. Get his family deported and go to the police.

he is legal, his wife is legal, and he has been here for 25 years....
He has 4 kids...
He would have to be a citizen by now.... He has been married to a citizen for 25 years.

This is something I could never figure out.
1.) why is it that Mexicans who have been here for 2yrs + can barely speak English. Drop any white guy into mexico he'll pick up spanish in 6months become fluent in a year
2.) how come they never once think "you know, I've been here for a while... I should probably get a citizenship" That would be my first goal if i immigrated to a country.

Now that I have that off my chest. I would get some solid evidence, video/recording to start building a case then sue his beaner ass

probably the best advice, the property is worth about 3 million....

Probably under his wife's name, because he is semi-retarded.

if you collect strong enough evidence lawyers will jump all over it. I wouldn't be worried about legal fees. You can usually get 30min-1hr free consultation

lol look at you assuming shit you wouldn't even know,
your donkey ass could never learn spanish in under a couple years, gringo

lol are you kidding me. I can speak it enough to the point where I can do just fine in mexico (the butthole of the world) This is from living in a border state. The only good thing about mexico is XX negra, and that was brought there by a German, go figure.

Spanish is a simpleton's language.
>spoken by spics(retards)
>spoken in countries that suck shit(mexico)
>pathetically simple syntax
>poor conveyance of context(like Ebonics)
A language of subhumans. Literally resides between the king's English and ape grunts. Any white man could learn it easily if they bothered, and they would if they needed to in order to excel. Mestizo and other apemen don't bother since the white man will pity them and hand out gibs even if they cannot speak. The white man wants to succeed, the brown man wants to exist.

Haha, how funny you racists are... I am a German. So called "Herrenrasse" and from the sight of racists here, you would be just some primitive apes in the USA, just because you lost you "clean" blood and you don't have real education compared to Germans.
Tienes que pensar un poco, hijos de puta.
Wenn Ihr aufhört Rassisten zu sein, können wir wieder reden.

>He is the most entitled illegal
>his is legal
Make up your fucking mind

spanish is a more beautiful and complex language than english will ever be

t. euro shitskin

why do guys lift their head up like that while looking down?
id feel uncomfortable with that posture all day and even im mexican.

>real education compared to Germans
apex kek

Germany arrests comedians for making jokes. America doesn't.

>1.) why is it that Mexicans who have been here for 2yrs + can barely speak English. Drop any white guy into mexico he'll pick up spanish in 6months become fluent in a year
mexicans figure out that its no use assimilating to another white culture since you wouldnt view them as equals anyway. its a sell out move.

>2.) how come they never once think "you know, I've been here for a while... I should probably get a citizenship" That would be my first goal if i immigrated to a country.
they get automatic citizenship with voting. but they cant apply for welfare or medicade.

> The white man wants to succeed
against what. its just us here. you think you are meant for a higher purpose than what god gave you? thats luciferian doctrine spewing out of you. you are not the sons of god. you are the son of man.

Ok, Ahmed. Just stay in Germany.

That's not true... Your propaganda TV told you and you have to believe it in your fascism country.

>against what
Relative to yesterday; continuous improvement.
>its just us here
Yes, that's the problem. You're here too and you're ruining it.

>Germany arrests comedians for making jokes. America doesn't.

As long as you dont deny the holocaust and dont use nazi-symbols, nobody in germany ever went to jail for making jokes. Stop believing bullshit you read on breitbart.

>As long as you dont deny the holocaust and dont use nazi-symbols
Haha, you sicken me. Germany lost all its men in the wars. Just pathetic fags left. Sad!

>You're here too and you're ruining it.
for thousands of years people have lived without such things as interest rates, property taxes, fluoride, and computers.
although first world has convince, its taken from others by force for the sake of such thing called higher living. the claim that you bring civilization and are burdened with training the world how to live is humorous. why is it that depression is skyrocketed in these areas? why are people kicked out of their homes? why do you need several forms of identification and a history of abstract things that will later be of less value wasting the time and life of the person who put effort in attaining it? why are people starving, not for food, but for fulfillment?

Why dont you provide a source then? I am fluent in german and english, I can tell you exactly what the comedian in question got arrested for.

Please also provide some sources or fuck off back to /pol/.

You're shitposting about brown people on a Taiwanese Harp Collector's forum at somewhere between almost midnight to almost 3 AM anywhere in the USA bar Hawaii, but Hawaiian citizens wouldn't give a shit about Mexicans one way or the other. That sure is the pinnacle of success.

right now, there are people in the isolated jungle tripping on some natural hallucinogen discovering the deepest stifes of the human mind. they never heard of "charges with possession of a scheduled classification drug"

Burn down his home and his business and flee to Arizona

People like you are make me laugh, ignorant fartcatcher spanish is a derivative of dilects that have been around the world for longer than you can even think about, which brings you to various types of intelligence. The real problem is your people covering all these amazing information people have gathered from the past to make financial profits... what are you so proud of making fun of countries you haven't even experienced?

Remember when the mafia actually looked formidable? Remember when the mafia was actually powerful? Remember when they were somewhat smart and presentable? Remember when they tried to look civilized? Remember when they were white?

That thing in the picture looks less than human ffs. Times have changed.

>Does not know the difference between maria guys and gang thugs
Cretino...

I do, and I know OP's pic is some ms-13 type punk, but my point is they used to be...better. More civilized. More intelligent overall. Higher quality I guess.

There really is no pressing need for any powerful white mafias (Irish, Italian, Russian, Jewish etc) in Ameica anymore because those groups are no longer discriminated against or segregated from mainstream society as a whole, and therefore have no need for the type of protection and employment opportunities that a mafia would provide them. These mafias still exist and hold power in their countries of origin though.

I guess it kinda reminds me of this

youtu.be/9eZ6EACDKiE?t=29

You are right. Things are just far less civilized and "honorable" (if you could ever call it that) these days

>gather evidence of beaner making threats
>track beaners activity, take note of daily/weekly rituals
>"accidentally" bump into beaner/scratch his car
>beaner chimps out
>pew pew, put a bullet between beaners eyes
>claim self defence
>profit
You have to kill him, or he will make your life misery

Pretty simple user.

Fucking run...

Seriously. Do not play games with these people.

And listen VERY carefully.
If u "win" a free round trip vacation to mexico RUN. Dont pack a bag, dont say bye, dont leave a note, jump in your car and ditch that fucker the opposite way u head.

Its so bad there are american schools only in spanish. I been all over and there are generations of fucking spanish speaking american born people that dont know 1 word of english.

Also they dont give a shit.

Its also a giant fucking inconvenience dealing with them because their shit accent is fucked up and they refuse to fucking listen to directions.

Tried learning spanish for 3 days and descided that is stupid. Fuck them this is america and they are liable if they fuck shit up. I just fucking point and shake my head for no or thumbs up for yes. Piss on em.

Over the wall

Are u fucking kidding... 30 minutes a day for a high school semester i i am speaking with less accent then these fycks

Germany is now a muslim country. But good work projecting like a fucking Imax fagot

Holy fucking cringe they have like 1/3 of the words we do. Suck shit faggot

Sadly...

Wwe wrestler highsteps

Does time

Fuckoff

THIS POST IS BEST POST. 3AM. I NEED A BEER OR SLEEP. AFTER THAT LOST I NEED BEER AND MORE SHOTPOSTIN

Idiot! Believe more what this Asshole Trump is telling you.

>He is the most entitled illegal I have ever met

report him to trump

I assume you are referring to the Boehmerman affair, in which case no, he was never arrested; he had a lawsuit filed against him. Do Americans seriously not understand the difference?