Check blockfolio to see DGB price

>check blockfolio to see DGB price
>lamborghini literally roars past the cafe im sitting at

Its a good sign. It means hold.

It is astonishing how many people on this board do not seem to understand the term "stop-limit-order".

>wake up this morning
>last night bought DGB at 2245
>now see it at under 1600

The birds outside my window sound like they are laughing.

im such a brainlet i literally dont know what you mean.

you mean i should have all my coins on an exchange that automatically sells the dip and buys back in?

It's pretty much an insurance policy. You set a sell order to go up if the price drops to $x.

Not all of your coins.
Only the ones you are planning to hold a few days. OP obviously did not get in at 50-500 sats, so probability is high that he joined at 2k and still has his DGB on an exchange.

Don't be a wimp OP. Buy the dip and hodl until the next moon mission. Whatever you do don't sell at a loss. Selling low is literally the ONLY way that you lose in this market. It might take a few weeks, a month or even two but just hodl.

It's the caliber of investors who buy DGB

It has to go up for this to be a dip.

And meanwhile you've missed the rest of this bull run

How to do this on bittrex

There a youtube tutorials on all of this stuff. You new guys really need to try harder.

You faggots should be happy it even broke 1000 sat. Remember that piece of shit was 100 sat like 3 weeks ago. Back down to 500 sat now. Enjoy

actually i bought 600k @100 sats and have just had them sat in the wallet

Not a day trader. bought dgb at 650sats for 9-12 months hold. As if I'd buy just because of a shittybank competition lol. I bought dgb because it's literally the fastest transfer coin out there and Jared pioneered digishield which now a lot of other coins are implementing. The guys a fucking genius but shit at powerpoint. dgb hasn't even started its engines yet.

I remember when it was at 20 sat and I was going to put in 70 bucks but my mom wanted me to buy groceries for her so I held off
I still regret

>it's literally the fastest transfer coin
post proof

>Back down to 500 sat now.

A bit low. We will see a bounce to 2000-2100 in the next 2 days. The coin just gut too shilled / fudd to go down without heavy fluctuations.

how would you like the proof presented senpai?

Still okay. I would transfer the equivalent of your initial investment in BTC on your own wallet.

Still okay if you like to stay on the exchange. It is a matter of trust tough.

I will buy more today. And im still in plus

it is astonishing how many assholes on this board do not seem to understand the fact that most of the people holding are holding freecoins because they already got their investment out and some more

I'm already all in so I can't buy more and I choose not to daytrade on principle. I watch the peaks and troughs of course but at this point selling is just stupid and risky. I'll never get back in at 650sats again so I've done as good as possible on this position.

>I'm so smart because I'm holding when it's so obviously getting dumped on instead of selling when it starts to dump and buying back for a 500 sat profit
You cannot be this stupid.

they
are
just
me

Well when you look up what the fastest blockchain is the answer is overwhelmingly XRP. They have studies that prove this. What is your proof.

Anyone else find it funny that the top holders of DGB are buying more?

But why would you want to sell if the price has dropped? You want to sell if the price has risen.

>Slowest blockchain is worth the most
>Second biggest crypto doesn't even care about being a currency
>DGB was going to be used for Steam games or some other pointless dumb shit

you guys are reckless with your money. that's why you lost it all

Usually you set this at initial investment +20% because you made a smart buy.

Let me tell a story about that from another myriadcoin shill faggot.

So originally Myriad had 30s blocks and DGB had 1 minute blocks.

DGB decided to fork Myriad's PoW and when they did so, they accidentally copied over the 30s blocktime. This immediately doubled the inflation and caused the price to crash. Two months later, DGB released another hardfork to correct this by halving the rewards. It's suspicious to note that just 2 weeks later is when DGB announced their 250,000 USD investment.

Myriadcoin's 30s blocks turned out to be stupid as the blockchain was quickly filling up, sync was becoming unbearably slow. So the devs decided to fork it over to 1m. It's still pretty fast.

Well, DGB had different plans, because they announced that according to some research from Microsoft that they took out of context, 15 second blocks are fine. So they forked the coin again and literally changed nothing except reducing the target block time variable.

As a result, DGB is indeed fast but you need to watch out that your tx is not on an orphan chain. Accepting any less than 40 confirmations puts you at double spend risk.

So when you wake up you know you sold at 1800 and you see it sitting at 1500 you can feel a lot better and decide if you want to rebuy in.

Literally the reason to keep strong hands.

At this point I dungivashiet and I'm hodling until death comes

Yea I kinda get it. But still, you make the assumption that after it has fallen a certain amount, it will continue to fall. If you could really know this based on the data you have, you could simply predict the market and get filthy rich, so it's still just a gamble, isn't it?

>largest dgb wallets on the rich list are growing in size every day
>hundreds of dgb FUD posts on all the forums

well, guess its time to drop the bags boyos

its been fun

I'm not a DGB holder, but you guys should keep in mind that ETH dipped to $5 from $20 in less than 2 hours after the DAO hack a year ago.

Just hold

wtf are you talking about? All I'm doing is poking holes in the "dgb is le fastest" meme.

FALLING THROUGH 1500

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

i was using your post to mock them, not to respond to you directly

FUCK ITS FREE FALLING

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

It's called risk management.

It's going back to 500 sat you faggots. RIP

posts like this are the saving grace of Veeky Forums

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS ALL MEAN

I JUST WANT MONEY.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A brainlet and his money are soon parted

Thanks for playing :^)

1. the fact that DGB would drop after the citibank thing was as predictable as the sunrise. hindsight bla bla bla, this shit happens in the stock market all the time on suddenly popular penny/low end stocks. even in biotech we just know that there is less than 1% chance that a stock price will go up after an earnings report or a publication, because every last ounce of blind optimism was squeezed into the previous days price. nobody thinks research is worth it so they just go on intuition and reading the charts.

2. you don't have to assume shit. if it drops to your reasonably set stop limit, then you are safely out if it keeps dropping, and you still have the option to safely get back in. if your entire plan is "long XD" on shitcoins rather than physically making money any time soon, than you shouldn't be wasting your time looking at the charts in the first place.

Igual bought when It was at 700 sat, and I'm not planning to sell. I'm in for the long run. I will never forget when BTC was $100 and sold them because of the fear mongering. Never again.