Veeky Forums in 2018

>WHY DID I INVEST IN BANCOR? I would be rich if I kept my ETH
>WHY DID I NOT INVEST IN BANCOR? I would be rich right now
Choose one.

buy more of both

Uncapped ICO for an hour and then a secret cap? It's clearly a cash grab

Does anyone know if you can send more to bitcoin suisse than you applied for?

1. Invest in Bancor.
2. Buy ETH to replace the ETH you invested.

don't try to convince biz before an uncapped ICO retard. buy first then is when we start the shilling.

Quick rundown for retards:
> Bancor ICO is uncapped for one full hour, meaning that they will accept all incoming requests to the contract during that time
> 1 ETH buys 100 Bancor tokens, BUT you have no idea how many will be created during this time so you cannot gauge just how meaningless they will become
> Their team is clearly taking advantage of the ICO hype to sucker in redditors and dummies
> Only 50% of the tokens will be released to the public so they can effectively manipulate the price as well (lol)
And of course
> "Buy our coins goyi- I mean friend! Even though we have an unfinished bit of script on github instead of a working product, just give us your ETH in the event we are one of the tiny minority of ICO's that actually appreciate faster than ETH!"
The price will crash hard following release like most ICO's, consider a few days after, but not before.

They will create buy wall, so it will not crash lower than ICO's price, if I'm right

you can look in the address in etherscan and see how much money they are getting

BUMB

I can't see bancor being anything more than a 3x crypto

Better investments out there if you're looking for true 10x+

>the team behind it is all web developers with 0 experience
>absolutely no working model
>no roadmap
>made a 180 after they saw that the BAT ico made its founders millionaires overnight
>huge red flags everywhere as mentioned

There is literally no reason to buy this shitty coin. It does fucking nothing. I can't wait to see the impressionable idiots buy it because "LMAO DUDE STRAT gained 1010000x since its ICO!! Lmao dude its jews, you can't lose!!!"

This is such an obvious scam. It's going to be so funny.

>if you get in after the cap you're guaranteed to lose 20% of your money
fuck that

>we have decided to allocate any proceeds collected in the minimum hour which exceed the hidden cap as follows
>20% will be allocated to the BNT Ether Reserve, to further improve the liquidity of BNT, which increases stability while reducing conversion costs (price slippage) for all.

80% will be locked for two years in a smart contract that will buy back BNT for 0.01 ETH (the initial price) whenever it is available, according to its calculated price. The purchased BNT will be added to the Foundation’s long-term budget, and after a 2-year period, any remaining ETH will be allocated pro-rata according to the “Use of Proceeds” chart in our Token Creation Terms.

Nice FUD ITT

Someone on the bitcointalk said that "that one of the founder have been arested in Israel for bank fraud". Any source, guys?

dumb nigger.
great idea is hard to come by.
you get money you hire best developers coz you have money.
developers are usually dumb ass social retarded people.
why would anyone want them to lead anything when they don't even know how to fucking wash themselves.

I have a billion ideas that are perfect for blockchain technology. It's such an amazing tech. But alas always a visionary never an implementer.

>Somone buy my idea bags kek

THOSE FUCKING MOUNTAIN JEWS NEVER EVEN LET ME INTO THE ICO FUCK BITCOIN SUSSIE FUCK BANCOR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol what. Who will create a buy wall, the dev team? what the fuck are you on about

I have my reservations about this. Look up Eddy Azar, he is somehow involved in the project and a a total psycho. Read his blog posts how he wants to be a cuck and did nofap etc.

I'll probably still throw a couple eth their way just to not get FOMO.

>Better investments out there if you're looking for true 10x+

like what my man?