ETH CRASH INCOMING

A BUNCH OF IDIOTS JUST BOUGHT IN AT AN ALL TIME HIGH

Thats the only time to buy with ETH - its not like your shitcoins

>THESE IDIOTS BOUGHT ATH AT €10
>THESE IDIOTS BOUGHT ATH AT €20
>THESE IDIOTS BOUGHT ATH AT €30

Repeat until todays price

>oh no! The price dropped below muh chinkymoku cloud!!!!!

It may crash down to $270-$275
won't go lower than that
but in 3-5 days after that
it will be at $300+

Once it drops below 280 I'll go ALL IN

Today's ATH is next weeks ATL.

I'll wait for monday night when btc breaks $3k

Why won't it go lower?

Better buy waves instead. Waves will replace ETH anyway. Just saying

>muh 3m chart clouds

So how certain are we of a crash incoming? I've not invested in ETH yet. Should I get it now in case it doesn't crash and just goes to the moon, or should I wait a couple of days?

I bring insider information saying it will crash after it touches 300 usd, this is why I will short at 299 usd.

OP here. It surged today, so expect a slight pullback over the next 24 hours... if you're just getting started with crypto, ignore all of this: just buy in. These threads are for traders. Nocoiners should always start building a portfolio

Faggots doesn't realize that buying stuff ATH actually increases price.

Keeps wondering why he has 40% losses "investing" in shitcoins and pump n dump schemes.

Thanks man. Is there anywhere I can read up on the dos and don'ts of crypto trading? Or hell, even just a basic newbie starter kit.

I got this from an older thread:

1. Sign up for coinbase
2. Buy BTC or ETH
3. Sign up for an exchange website of your choice, mainly Bittrex
4. Send your BTC/ETH to your exchange wallet
5. Find some altcoins you like and start buying.

Is that a decent tl;dr?

>buy the high
>rationalization that doesn't make any sense

yup. it's a Veeky Forums post alright

Uh, don't buy altcoins yet. Buy ETH, wait three months, learn the market... ETH is as close to you get to a sure thing. Altcoins are super high risk.

>scamcoin pumps to insane amounts because people think the EEA has anything to do with the currency
>crashes

Go figure

Yeah, I've only really considered ETH at this point. What about the other points? Is it enough to just make a user at coinbase? What would I need an exchange website for, and is Bittrex a good one in that case?

Sorry about the questions but I have no idea what I'm doing here, I'm just trying to avoid fucking this up

why would i sell and buy again to give a jew double transaction fees?

Always keep a solid amount in BTC & ETH as a long term hold. Every other alt is still quite risky, though some are obviously better than others.

The worst thing is investing in an alt pin only for it to half in value over 30min for no real reason, so you dont want to gamble everything on alt coins

Butt hurt NoETHer detected

Buying at the ATH has been the only option for months now you dipshit

You'll be wishing that you could've went all in at this price in just a few days loser

Enjoy your worthless digibyte bags you literal subhuman

i have an ETH balance in the thousands, fyi. i could literally buy a lambo tomorrow.

I know how to sell the highs and buy the dips because I'm not a cheerleader dipshit who doesn't belong in a market (this means you)

right now... sell.

>An ETH bag holder trying to discourage everyone from pumping up the value of his bags

I guess you just care so much about everyone on Veeky Forums, because I mean, why would anyone go on the internet just to tell lies?

... i hate the non-traders on Veeky Forums

bro... you take some of your coins and sell them during a high. then you buy them back during the low... then at the end, you have many more coins than you started with.

it's called trading? hello?

Yo... dude... bro... I mean like... if you hold so many ETH... why are you telling everyone not to buy it... you know.... unless you just care about all of us... more than you do your money...

so basically you don't actually understand anything about how finance works. you just want to buy magic internet beans and hope for the best. in fact, most of your financial knowledge comes from posts on Veeky Forums, so somehow you think cheerleading a cryptocurrency is all you need to do to make money on a market.

got it.

why would you share this information if you had a vested interest in offloading your bags to reaccumulate? wouldn't you be encouraging people to buy at ATH?

i don't think you understand anything about finance or game theory and you probably don't have thousands of ETH, kek

I've been buying eth over the past week and I'm new too. Plan on holding long term, seems like a good option the earlier you get in.

Veeky Forums's impact on the price of ETH is nonexistent.

I've been watching for months and finally made an account and bought 8 today. The dip isn't coming boys. Buy and hold