Hit the bottom?

can it retrace?

looks like XRP chart kek

I'm wondering this as well, I think it will go up again maybe slowly.
If it goes down further I might cut my losses.

Except whales are pushing STRAT down to buy more and XRP fell on it's own.

It's not going up until people push though the fake walls or the wales decide they've had their fill and are ready to pump it and take profits.

It had a double top at 46k. It will fall to 24k avg. Expect it to ride 22k-26k for the next week, 18-22k the week after.

LSK is eating this lunch.

Lisk has about half the marketcap faggot go shill your shitcoin somewhere else

me again, retrace looking more likely so, keeping eye for time being

Speaking of market cap, what's your coin with no product doing? Down 300 mill ouch.

LSK doing the exact same thing with an even more popular language? LOL and stratis is gonna compete how?

Javascript is the most popular language for a reason bro, literally runs the entire internet. It might be a shitty language, but everyone knows it. Strat is trying to be a race car, but most people just need a toyota corolla javascript engine. Both can be profitable, but Toyota sells a hell of a lot more Corollas than sportscars.

Just some food for though.

retarded analogy

>food for thought
back to /r/cryptocurrency

Remind me again which language every popular app like slack, skype, etc. are being written in?

Oh yeah, JS on Electron platform. I bet you're maintaining a winforms app for a living arn't you? kek

Your shitty java coin hasn't had any movement for months and people only started buying because it started pumping a week ago. Meanwhile whales have been actively pushing the price of Strat down for the past week so they can buy more.

They're both shit

Python is better

>LSK is eating this lunch
>Just some food for thought

What's up with you and food?

I don't know OP, in fact nobody really knows. But, what I know is that you can have a ''Roll'' here:

I bought some right now hoping that it does.

Oh I see. You're not even a programmer and have no idea what a cryptocurrency really even is under the hood.

Here's a tip, Javascript != Java, and you're gonna be really disappointed if you believe "whales" are the reason strat down LSK up.

Enjoy your 24k sat coin not using the most popular language.

Well considering you don't know that wales are pushing the price down shows how much of a smug ignorant faggot you are.

>Oh I see. You're not even a programmer and have no idea what a cryptocurrency really even is under the hood.
>I talk out my ass

When someone puts a 60 btc wall down they have no intention of selling they are doing it to push the price down dumb fuck. Enjoy believing lisk is going anywhere and wont be back in the gutter where it crawled out of two weeks from now.

This guy is right. Strat is crashing hard because it's literally been replaced by a more usable coin. Tragedies are going to happen, don't get attached to coins.

>t. Lazy shill

Whatever you say Java boi! Have fun being ignorant! Maybe you ought to pick up a programming language once in a while so you can judge crypto based on merit instead of memes.

Oh and enjoy the slide down to 24k. I know I am ;)

Yeah it's obviously going lower retard.. If you were watching what the whales were doing you would know that.

Your cuck coin isn't going anywhere.

"Cuckcoin" would be a great meme coin that people would buy just for the name.

PR could be done by some online dominatrix chick.

Don't panick and drop your bags user
This is nothing in crypto world
It will break $20 in time and your portfolio can take it as long as that takes
For all-in fags, learn your lesson already

Sell it as the hot new thing in findom

Kek

I'll write a smart contract that says LSK > STRAT in 6 months, but you won't be able to read it so I know you'll never agree to it.

>t.fagtard

Actually I just bought Lisk tonight after doing some research. It's a better coin. I still own some strat but sold over half to get into lisk.