Is there anything more sad than a NoETHer?

Is there anything more sad than a NoETHer?

Just woke up and saw that my bag became $4,000 more valuable

Feels good getting in early man

>Is there anything more sad than a NoETHer?

Anyone buying ETH now.

It's not the best time to buy but anyone who buys now and doesn't have weak hands will be fine in the end

Still not as sad as a NoETHer, especially a butthurt NoETHer who shills against it despite consistent gains

>literally have .3 BTC solely for the purpose of buying shitcoins if necessary
>dgaf because i have bags and bags of ETH

feels good man

Tell me why ETH is worth the price it's at now?

Because that's what people are willing to pay for it retard

You sound upset.. Can you give me any actual reasons why it's worth the price it is now?

because people want ether and are willing to pay this price.

same reason anything is worth as much as it is
people are paying that much for it

some like it as an investment
some like it because of the technology

It's not. It only pumped this much because retards like OP think that the EEA has something to do with the currency but it doesn't.

Time to go back and get your high school GED my friend

Sorry I guess you guys are a little slow and having a difficult time answering the question. Maybe someone else can explain to me what gives it value and makes it worth the price it's selling for?

if you can define value then you can answer your own question you dunce.

Why are jewels valuable

Why are any cryptos valuable

Why is Bitcoin worth almost 3,000 a pop?

Ethereum is more advanced than bitcoin and has more utility, but I don't hear you complaining about bitcoin being 10x the price of ETH

Look I know you guys can't answer the question that's why I asked for someone else to. I'm not trying to invest in this coin unless I have actual reasons why and whining like little bitches isn't doing it for me.

>EEA has something to do with the currency but it doesn't

dozens of the world biggest companies funding research and development into the ethereum platform
no other blockchain has this level of financial support or investment, let alone sheer manpower working on it to advance
of course its going to affect the price up you twat

They value it based on the belief that it will be a primary store of digital value and used as currency. It is finite in supply and so the value goes up as more people gain acceptance of this theory.

that's the point, you need somebody to hold your hand to "invest" the $50 you got for your birthday. you can't even understand what you're comparing to. do you walk into a store and do the 3-why routine for the price of bread? great. but you'll never be rich in your life.

I'm sorry you're too stupid to answer a simple question. Don't get angry at me cockboy.

Thanks

What does the EEA testing the Ethereum blockchain have to do with the Ether they have no intention of using?