Ubiq (UBQ)

I made a post when it was at 80k sats yesterday (see ) and it's now well over 90k sats. I hope you didn't miss out. We're now looking to get past 100k, and if it does, this shit could go completely out of control. The devs are currently encouraging people to get Ubiq's name out there too, so expect a bunch of Tweets about it as the word starts spreading around. This weekend's gonna be good.

ubiqsmart.com/
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UBQ
slack.ubiqsmart.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/the-ubiq-report/ubiq-in-one-page-3e3d335064fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like ark better tho

What does it do?

it's a more conservative version of eth. They let eth and other eth derivatives experiment, and they only implement thr features that havr proven to be useful and safe. Actually had quite a few use cases already. Definitely one of the most undervalued coins out there right now.

Why not both? ETH's looking unstoppable right now, so naturally something like UBQ's gonna tag along.

An Ethereum fork without an ICO or premine that's targeting enterprises. Check out this article: medium.com/the-ubiq-report/ubiq-in-one-page-3e3d335064fc

I bought like 20k when it was 0.50$

Waiting for it to hit 10$

Sounds like it could be a good investment. Though I can't invest in everything. Wings, Aragon, Waves, Ubiq.. fucking choices.

My first buy was at 25000 sats not too long ago, I keep topping up on it, yet it doesn't fucking stop going up. God, how I'd love for this to be the sleeper that makes me rich.

It is not a fork its running on ethereum ffs

>its running on ethereum
No it's not. It's running on its own chain.

Lmao at anyone not holding ubiq

Tripled since I got in to it and it's still undervalued

It tickles me to think that there are people bagholding DGB and are ignoring UBQ.

this post fucking hurts, man

I think I'll just sell all my DGB for this and stop watching charts 24/7 or something. I'm too fucking emotional for this shit

there, I did it
wish me luck boys

You just bought ath, m8

Don't get suicidal

That's a bit extreme, but good luck, buddy. Hopefully we make it. Don't forget to spread the word. It's still a relatively unknown coin, but it only really needs one last push before it joins the big boys in market cap, so anything helps at this point.

user,
You know I love you for making me so much money, I always honor your opinions. Question is...
I still hold some 0.1BTC worth in ETC (Ethereum Classic). Someone I trust told me to hold on to it a bit longer.
I might use that money to invest in UBQ.

What do you think about it? ETC a lost case , or still up for suprises?

should've got in at $1 like me :)

>tfw only got 72 ubiq

It is going to take over Ethereum

Its been rising too long on the 3 day chart

About to go under 80k again