STRAT is dipping!

Anybody else think this a good time to buy in? Any reason for the dip? Am I good to go? If you know what the fuck you're talking about, talk!

Whales have been pushing the price down for the last week now and weak hands are getting BTFO daily. At the same time it lost about a quarter of it's market cap and I don't think they can push it any lower than this. Do whatever feels right to you.

Next support is 24k. If it goes below that it could go to 10k. I would stay away and move into safer coins like LSK for quick gains.

How long do whales typically do this for? Do they do this for a pump n Dump or long term gains usually?

Even though LSK is at ATH? How does that make sense? Explain or you're a shill.

He's obviously a shill.

>Anybody else think this a good time to buy in?
I don't. Leaned not to bet against a trend.

I can't say but they are pushing the price down to load up. I assume this coin will at least go to $20 in the next month so you can understand why they are doing it.

They can only push it down so far before the market will buy any wall they throw up. It's not going to 10k don't listen to the lisk shill.

>It's not going to 10k
How much you pay for that crystal ball? STRAT is trending down and you have no way of knowing how long it will continue to do so. If you want to bet it's at it's floor now, well it's your money. Me, I'll wait until it starts trending up again because I'm not going to lose any sleep over missing out on getting in 5 - 10% lower.

I don't need a crystal ball to realize that there is too much of a demand for it to drop to 10k sat jackass.

Everywhere I look FUD posting faggots trying to shit on one coin and shill another.

Why does every strat bagholder get SO mad when everyone points out this coin is just hot air until they actually have a real product. It's valuation is completely dominated by market sentiment, not actual revenue. I'm not a genius, but to me it seems like the market has decided this thing is not worth a billion, and I sure as shit am not going to stand around bagholding this hoping for a 2x gain in a month when I can make literally 20% a day picking almost any other non-trash coin.

Fine don't pick LSK, pick one of the other dozens of coins not currently losing money. But hey, whatever man I hope STRAT works out for you.

k

I was asked if I felt it was a good time to buy and I answered honestly.

Pretty much every coin other than bitcoin is just hot air and doesn't have an actual product. Why are you such a scummy faggot that you feel the need to talk shit about Start in a Strat thread?
I'm sorry you sold it and took a loss. Don't buy anymore then nigger. The price has fallen because it went up over 100% and whales took advantage of that and pushed it down even further. Fuck off cunt.

LOL dude, OP asked for my opinion. I am NOT talking shit about strat, I OWN STRAT. I bought some when it was 27k a week ago. But I don't think it's a good buy right now.

Again, re-iterating:

Baghold strat until whatever magic price the whales decide they want to push it down to, losing gains in in the process or jump on literally any other coin with hype and momentum for an easy 10-30% gain every single day.

I'm sorry this doesn't make any sense to you, but really, you should try critical thinking.

So are you actually getting paid to shill this hard or are your bags just that heavy?

>I own strat
>don't buy strat
>try critical thinking

>you don't like faggots FUD posting and making you lose money?

Pump inc?

Yes, about 1% of my portfolio is strat because I think strat has a solid idea.

Again, this thread is: would I buy strat right now.

Answer: No, other coins are easier to trade for 10-30% gains daily. How hard is this for you to get dude. If you want to baghold strat for the next 4 weeks hoping it suddenly becomes a 2 billion dollar coin, be my guest.

K thanks Shlomo

>he doesn't have enough faith in the coin that he's confident it wont be affected by a little negativity

Lisk crashing, Stratis is pumping

We are passed C now

No major walls up until 400k

It doesn't really matter if everyone holding acts like a weak handed little bitch and sells 10 seconds after the momentum stops.. Do they expect people to just keep buying into that?

>literally any other coin with hype
like what.. i've been in so many coins and lost so much money