Niger loses his bitcoins and complains

> Be nigger
> Buy a Ledger wallet
> Lose 4000 usd in bitcoin because you didn't write the private key backup they gave you
> Somehow is the company's fault.
> Record a video saying Ledger owes you 4000$

VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=mB1l-7WNtT8

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4133622/Baby-girl-mauled-death-German-Shepherd-Texas.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>15min

kys

And people think a nigger can run a blockchain company (Stratis)

Did you honestly need to call him the nbomb?

>Not knowing /pol/ is here

Get out newfag

It's just a /pol/tard who lost money in dgb and needs to take his anger out on other people. Poltards have been popping in here a lot lately for some reason

Good, useful idiots like this one will keep the normies away from crypto longer

>Good, useful idiots like this one will keep the normies away from crypto longer

This.

>nbomb

NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
BOOOOOOOOOOOM

>nbomb?
Welcome to Veeky Forums you coon jiggaboo nignog doublenigger faggot. Now leave.

Kill yourself nigger lover

That "beard" is fucking disgusting.

i'm black and holy fuck i hate this guy so much
>stupid fucking haircut
>horrible facial hair
>uses his own stupid looking face with a stupid expression with stupid "i'm totally one of those gangster black guys you hear about" clothing as his brand

I watched this video weeks ago and was like ok ok what's gonna happen..."and I pull out my pass phrase card and there's nothing on it! I know I wrote something but it wasn't there." How cunt fucking stupid do you have to be?

*You have been tipped 100 NiggerCoin*

>be racist.

I'm not sure how that makes your life better but I'm sorry that you guys are so insecure.

This isn't the same Veeky Forums I used to post to. It's sad to see it turn to this.

Bye

this

racists are pathetic, why don't you shitty neets get a life. how does it feel to be the online equivalent of some farm animal fucking redneck?

Ledger kicked him off the session, reset itself, and required his keyphrase to get back in.
He didn't write the phrase because he was making a video at the same time promoting the ledger.

So it's his fault for not writing down the pass, and ledgers fault for erroring out and resetting.

First day on Veeky Forums? Get the fuck out already, you're not invited

ah yes, says the person who is constantly triggered by muh racial purity

He is a known scammer and has been called out by others.
Only new people in crypto listen to his horse shit.

Idgaf about that stuff dude.

>racists are pathetic
>capitalism thrives under racism and classism

get the fuck off this board you hypocritical fag the last useful thing a POC made was peanut butter

Every person using -isms unironically should kys.

>insecure

Try living in Chicago or Detroit and you'll see what living around true niggerdom is like. I like black people, but all races have their lowest rank, and niggers just happen to be the most degenerate and widespread.

I've just matured to the point where I don't waste time being mad at people because they look different than me. I wonder how much time of your life you have wasted having angry conversations and shit posting because of people that have done nothing to you.

You might be rich now if you put some of that effort into making money. This is Veeky Forums, after all.

It might be time to grow up now so you can make money like the rest of us, user.

Love,

A happy millionaire.

fuck off kike

racism was cool when i was like twelve, get over yourselves you overgrown children

Well said user. I'm the same minus the Millionaire part. Hopefully I'll join that club in a couple of years HODLING my cryptos.

lol at people becoming super defensive and triggered when called out for their pathetic pol-racism. idiocy is a shit meme

>nbomb

Denying reality doesn't make you more mature, no matter how much society wants you to. A white and a black are about as equal as a German Shepherd and a pitbull

>I've just matured to the point where I don't waste time being mad at people because they look different than me.

Codeword for "I'm twenty years old".

I used to get mad at people like you. Then I realised you are the real-life bagholders. We need a large amount of society to keep welcoming diversity, to keep believing demographics isn't destiny long enough for those of us who feel differently to cash out to better places.

Racism doesn't exist you nigger. It's a meme.

probably because america's history is "let's make everything great but specifically fuck black people"
It's a simple fact that Wealth and lack of wealth is sticky.
If you have wealth and status you are more likely to keep it.
If you are poor and have low status you are likely to stay there.
Things were changing for better ie real equality until the war on drugs and blacksploitation in the media turned cultural aspects of poverty and low status into cultural identities.

>german shephards don't kill children only pitbulls do
>german shephards are good dogs they don't do nuffin
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4133622/Baby-girl-mauled-death-German-Shepherd-Texas.html

Black people wouldn't even be in America if not for white people. Say thanks.

No its not

sure, you'll grow up some day

>ITT People who don't understand biology

Yeah sure man, whitey is responsible for the failures of nignogs EVERYWHERE, from all of Africa to Baltimore to Haiti, the only times blacks have been off well has been under direct white rule

In fact it wasn't whites who brought blacks to USA but JEWS. (pic related)

So say it with me:
(((((THANKS))))))

Whites literally fought a war and died about 625k to free blacks

>Pitt Bulls are good dogs, they din du nuffin

There is literally no racism in real life outside of the internet. Except for racism against whites in college campuses.

>I'm a nigger

ah yes, the college republican snowflake cucks who can't defend themselves.

And to be honest, Trevor isn't even dumb. He looks pretty average. So stop complaining about 'muh racism'.

I[ m very racist but as long as a black is respectful to me, I'm respectful back. There's no need to cause unnecessary conflict everywhere. Blacks are to be orderly deported in due time

>who can't defend themselves
If they have to defend themselves, then this means that they're under attack.

>mfw my smiling doggo isn't even on the chart

>He doesn't know about Liberia
Good luck deporting black people when America lost it's identity and demographics ages ago

good pupper

forgot your (you)

>Asians come to America with less possessions than Blacks
>Asians are discriminated against by affirmative action at an even worse rate than whites
>Asians suffer from more racism and are still considered as "foreign" even in 2017
>Asians still succeed

Modern American black culture is definitely a problem. But culture is derived from the individuals part of it. Blacks are responsible for refusing to accept responsibility for their actions in a society supposedly defined by the expression of individualism. Whites are responsible for their suicidal pathological altruism reinforcing negative behaviors. Asians are responsible for not asking for handouts aggressively.

In a twisted way, Jews might be the most virtuous of all. They might be sick genocidal bastards, but they do so in order to ensure complete domination of their ingroup. Our biological purpose is perpetuation, therefore any strategy securing your place at the top of the food chain is ultimately noble.

Then again, their policies have a slight chance of leading into global wars or other apocalyptic scenarios, which is a pretty dumb gamble to make long-term.

This is Veeky Forums you dumb faggots.

Best pupper

Highest average IQs in order
>Jews
>Asians
>Whites
>
>
>
>Blacks

niggrs gonna nig

>TFW You don't have a fluffer pupper to love on

Fuck off oven dodger you like a were the ones that brought them here in the first place

OY VEY

Are you stupid? Saying nigger on Veeky Forums has nothing to do with pol.

Holy fuck. And they say meme magic isn't real.

The Jews should side with the White man.

Fucking nigger lover.

only a nigger would complain about 4k

4k in niggerworld is soros status

Better than being a nigger dick loving cucktard. Now kys.

>I know it was my responsibility but ledger should pay me

This is why normies are going to hate crypto

Go ahead and say nigger but I want /pol/ to fuck off, literally the dumbest board here you don't deserve to be rich.
you're not invited to this board mate

>le meme magic
is fucking reddit tier shit I swear /pol/ is just /r/Veeky Forums

Niggers just like being niggers. 14/88 my brother.

Have there ever been problems with the Nano Passphrase? Any glitches that prevent it from working, maybe? I know it's farfetch'd but I have one arriving soon and want to make sure it works 100% before putting my ETH on it.

Is there a private key included or is the 24 word passphrase the only private key?

No one asked you, faggot.

I can't even this thread right now. GET A FREAKING LIFE YOU WHITE LOSERS

Perhaps if you stopped giving /pol/ so much credit everything would go back to normal.

>I know it was my responsibility but the white man should pay me

Typical African-American mentality.

I got a Nano S and it guides you through it on the display on that model and shows you the passphrase on the display, you then write it down on a card it comes with. For the Nano I'm not sure. You probably still need the chrome extension.

pic related mongrel

Ok so as long as you remember the 24 wd passphrase and your public address your coins should be safe no matter what?

i felt bad for him until it turned out half the video was begging for free money to replace his free money.

Stop making Veeky Forums political

yes you fucking protect that phrase, store in multiple secure locations AWAY from the ledger device

Would it be a good idea to purposely wipe the device (IE entering the pin wrong 3 times) after configuring it to test the passphrase out?

fuck yes

waitwaitwait, i have only used the blue, the nano gets entered via computer? better make sure its a clean machine

>3:20
>Invests in Dash because the logos blue
People like this deserve to lose everything.

no, it comes with a screen on the device itself. You can use it on a compromised computer and be 100% safe.

I think he has the Nano and not the Nano S

how do you reenter the phrase though? on that little screen?

Yes. It has 2 buttons and you scroll through letters with them, then press both at the same time to move to the next letter.
They claim on their site that it can be used on a compromised computer. Pic related is from the Nano page of their site.

Niggers are filthy parasites, I'd be willing to bet he stole that ledger nano and he is trying to get someone to break in for him.

Actually that's how you enter the PIN, I'm not sure how you enter the 24 word passphrase.

it's entered on the device as well.

It's insane. Skip half way into the video and watch him whine about why ledger should pay him 3BTC because he made a shitty review about their product, in which he trashed. So indicative of black people today - Can never take responsibility, it's always someone elses fault and constantly looking for the gibsmedat's.

Oh okay cool. I thought that may be the case but didn't want to say it as though it were fact.

ah yeah ok test it out for sure i'm seeing no reason why anyone wouldnt do that
yeah half way is where it starts its a fucking joke, manages to fuck up a free fucking ride and is talking about insiders at ledger and shit. anyway if he stayed in crypto since then hes probably fine

And if you lose the device you can enter the passphrase on another Ledger wallet or on a "BIP39 compatible software wallet"