What the fuck

Anyone has the same problem? Is that some kind of google joke or what?

>mfw its real
It a bunch of cringe tumblr blogs about muh people of colour and that Europeans never existed

>There's no way this can be real
>It's obviously bait
>MFW it is actually real

Yeah, but why only western african and some Mahoris in nearly all the image feed? I wasn't expecting that to appear, more like a mix of Medieval knights/Romans/Napoleon or tipical regional dresser like Ucrainie cuties. Not that.

Black Americans who know nothing about their history so they try to erase others (mostly Europeans) to create an artificial history and superiority complex

And self hating whites also who hate their history and want it replaced with non whites

Haha. Wtf, I think it's because it's blac history month so they just paint it black.wma. It will get back to white next month senpai.

who the fuck googles European peoples history? Why not just european history?

MedievalPOC is fucking atrocious.

>tfw he doesnt know what mfw means. topkek

>be a nigger
>instead of celebrating stuff like Mali, Zimbabwe, or Ethiopia you we wuz over European and egyptian history

>When blacks complain about "white-washing"

>implying saying mfw requires a reaction image at this point.

Because when I googled it it was all maps, and I wanted something more general.
I didn't expect that for sure.

Well then google connected it with "European people of colour" history

say thanks to American revisionist historiography.

>It's real

Yes, I have. Seems European tolerance was switched to nation treason.

This is nothing

black history month in the us
>every teacher is assigning student a black history paper
>google learns to associate the words "history" and "people" with black people/history specifically as part of the algorithm that tries to find what you want and has to allow for idiots/children using it
As evidence, I submit that no one stumbled upon this not aurally before OP, who is a fag.

It's because by putting in "people" you are getting all the WE WUZ articles about "PEOPLE of colour" in European history.

The search algorithm obviously simply connects the word "people" to "people of colour", you dumb fucks.

Just strike the "people" and search "european history" instead and you'll get your normal European maps. (Which I just tried and got.)

But no, to the simpleminded there must be a conspiracy at work...

>that sneaky Voltaire in the corner

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK

IT'S TRUE AHAHAHAHAHAHA

It takes "people" to be the part of "people of color"
Admittedly "european people history" is a bit contrived, usually it's simply "european history", which finds whiteys as expected.

Kys redditor this si genuinely funny you dumb fuck

Hmmmmm

Oops, wrong pic (although it works too)

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

is there really white who think those thing are real ?

Kids and women are very influenciable bruh.

People are waking up after being brainwashed by white supremacist historical narratives they've been fed their entire lives.

>most cities of ancient Europe including those of Italy such as Sicily and Olbia
>Sicily
>City

Kekked

J E W S

The internet was a European system, the Jews have hijacked it, like they always do, Jews are parasites, that is the truth.

>The internet was a European system
Lel no

I like how apparently Black hair is "heavily curled" without needing a ton of straightening product.

Google tailors search results based on your history. I have some news for you, OP.

Well, search it in google and post the result then.