Hello

Hello,

I know two coins (One already on exchanges, one coming soon) that will SKYROCKET.

How ? I have been investing in cryptos for 2 years, I work in the field itself.

I will post the daily result of my blockfolio next post.

I will reveal the name of the coin that will make you rich if I you send me 1+ BTC.

1CWmZMkf2Dd8WjTbcV1KwTYy7k8F9MqmPo

Reply to this thread with the exact amount sent and your email, I will tell you the two coins to invest in.

if you knew shit you wouldn't be here begging

Or, you know, you could send me some BTC and I might post a rare pepe. Sounds like a better deal to me.

1KCXG8o6gcBZbYN5KTsBzBX6dGDCFjkq8v

I'll give FIVE guaranteed pumps for the low price of 15 ARK. Get in now.

AWTkiEa5VKYLgpRqpiHWK1zhH7Hjf9J7T8

STOP TEASING MY ERECTION OP

sent ;)

No one wants to make money apparently..

what a massive jew

That doesn't prove anything faggot, I too can goof around blockfolio and enter an astronimic sum.

BTW, sage

Op is a fagoot, just go chek okcash, is goin to the moon today

haha. poor newfags should know anyone can put in any numbers into blockfolio, so this proofs a bat farted right now.

>Post screenshot
>Of an app that you input data manually
Your next move will be
>Believe what you want
>I was just pretending to be retarded

Dont forget.

I will reveal the name of the coin that will make you rich if I you send me 1+ BTC.

1AaMHWJShjw3NDNUnTpDvB8UvgkPY8Lt85

Reply to this post with the exact amount sent and your email, I will tell you the two coins to invest in.

WOW ONLY 1 BTC SUPER DOOPER

fuck off you LARP cunt, nobody is stupid enough to give you 1 BTC cause you posted a picture with a back that says blockchain

psst.

hey.

it's me.

If you actually had information like this not only would you not be begging for money because you would be about to make so much and already have but if you had a coin that was going to skyrocket would you want to let everyone know so it furthers the skyrocketing of said coin through advertising (shilling)??

NICE LARP THO BRO may your wallet address remain empty pajeet

These desu.

What if I just want to have fun ? If I just tell what it is, a bunch of lowcoiner would not pump anything. I personally would not mind paying 1 BTC for a solid coin.

If you just wanted to have fun you wouldn't be charging a fee and yeah but it still wouldn't hurt to tell people it might not make any change but it certainly wouldnt make things worse, you are a fucking retarded poo in the loo pajeet

nice wallet

And what makes you even more retarded is the price of the fee, nobody is stupid enought to send 1 BTC.. I mean if you said 0.1 BTC or something that would be more believable.. not only are you poor but you are bad at trying to ruse people aswell

sent ;)

this butthurt nocoiner OP really should just khs

Shoo pajeet

in a bullish market like this, it doesnt matter which coins you own, is it SC, ARK, GNT, UBQ or whatever, the pure fact you got here before 99% of the population will get you fuckin rich no matter what.
Keep purchasing coins my friends, we will be the new Rotschilds while jews will be begging on the sidewalks

>knows about coins that will sky rocket
>proceeds to beg for 1 BTC

i dunno m8

it's rubycoin, we know already, show us your feet