BTS - BitShares

Welcome to the top 10, BitShares. You did it in like two days.
I hope someone here invested in these, have fun with your new life.

>tfw sold a week ago

Update: The screenshot was shot 5 minutes ago. Now it's 144.71%

Why is no one talking about this? It's a fucking ridiculous jump in such an insane amount of time, what news has came out?

I'd be very very (very) wearing buying into this right now, you're going to get burned.

Sia and Stratis looking undervalued relatively, perhaps $$ has disproportionately came out of those to prop up BTS? The entire top 20 looks pretty all over the place though, probably going to see a lot of reversal once Lisk and BTS slow down.

bought when it was 2.6k did absolutely nothing for a week... fucking chinks

there's n article on steemit about loaning bitshares because of high interest rates and the fucking chinks putting it on an exchange

Strat is NOT undervalued.
Sia/Stellar/NEM is

I made 3-4 threads yesterday when it was below 9k and nobody listened to me.

fuck i am NOT buying
i watched it from 13000 this morning
it can't keep this up

only have 1500 at 9.1k

60% gain but still

regret putting 0.6btc in lisk

I know how you feel, I'm trying to warn everyone about the monstrous bump that's going to happen on okcash, but it seems like no one I can not even hear, good to do what, I can not even say I did not try

I tried to daytrade like a retard and lost like 3/4th of my BTS

Still got 30k of it though so fuck it

How long it could be? How far? Should i buy it now? Or it going after this hyge jump and today i better hold my money? What do you think about it, /biz?

Guy we broke 17k sats. This shit might drop down a bit to like 15.5-16 for corrections, but it's showing no signs of stopping

20k by the end of the day BUY BUY BUY

But if it stop and then just walking around 10--- sat?

I wouldn't buy.

It's a chinese-dominated coin.

Other chinese dominated coins:
Litecoin
Ethereum Classic

and those never do that well in terms of gains

They stay around the same levels.

>tfw 15 000 at 1.5k sats

Regardless of that, it's been following a very regular pattern. Moon -> correction -> moon -> correction. Overall really steady so far

>it can't keep this up

you must be new to crypto

I invested today at 5am into BTS . Was a gut decision.
2 hours later, the coin rose 25% . Am I a coin medium ;) ?

What do you guys think could it take Dash by market cap by tomorrow?

it wont last. the whole point it got pumped in the first place is because bts has a decentralized exchange but its slow as fuck and buggy. ching chongs are going to sleep bts will shit itself down to 11000, or bitcoin will shit itself almost hitting 3000usd, tank down to 2200 and take everything the fuck with it

no you are lucky, sell it while it's still above 14000

Bought in at what I thought were ATHs also. Fasted I have made gains so far, I think it can keep going a bit but might sell soon. Almost feels like this could last another 24 hours cause probably so much hype then china will drop it--but I dont know shit

>gained on BTS the same amount I lost on DGB
>instinct is telling me to sell BTS and double down on DGB
>instinct is what made me lose 50 mBits since I started trading

I think I'll go back to just holding BTC forever.