JUST WHERE IS THE FUCKING FLOOR

Fucking shit digibyte

>implying there is one

Give it a week. If you sell now you're a fucking IDIOT. HODL!

Considering where the bubble took off, I'd venture a guess around 1000 sat

I think everyone will sell this piece of shit apart from 3 redditors and some naive Veeky Forumsnessmen like us. Lowest it will drop is probably 300 sat, at which point if you still decide to sell it will go back to original 160 sats.

PRICE WILL FALL TO 1 SATOSHI, THEN ALL MINERS WILL STOP MINING EXPECT ONE, THEN IT WILL BE DELISTED FROM ALL EXCHENGERS, THEN TO THIS 1 MINER COME JUDE AND TAKE COMPUTER FOR DEBITS. FIN.

Hilarious.

>agreement with Microsoft about minecraft

its a piece of shit and we tried to tell you

hell i bet half those satoshis were from the retarded expectation when it would win that contest

we tried to warn you that a globalist corporation (Citibank) would pick some diversity social justice project, but you shit on us in your circlejerk threads

LO AND BEHOLD, citibanks picks a non-functional cryptocurrency for Illegal Immigrants, and your precious DGB gets fucking destroyed

Apologize right now.

picrelated
either 1k or 700 sats. (or even 420 if sentiment is really negative).

what you're going to do is:

1. put DGB on your watchlist
2. check if it has breached through the mentioned levels
3. wait for a trend reversal (a real one)
4. once trend reverses get ready to buy
5. but wait till the reversal dips back.

what you essentially aim to do is to buy at the new (2) point (see picrelated). then hold till you reach (5) (but because you're not perfect you're going to sell a bit below (5))

repeat this for the next cycle. that's how you trade altcoins

I..I'm sorry?

that's a good shill. but it's of no use to shill now. wait for the trend reversal. then go full retard shill mode.

all what your
>agreement with ms
does now is to keep bagholders holding their bags a little longer. that's not the optimal use of shillmaterial. you want to use it to hype up an existing uptrend. not to try to stop a downtrend.

Wot
>Juden debits?
What did he mean by this?

>hes such a fucking loser!

>he trades MARIO COINS ONLINE

>he takes it so seriously

>HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!111111!!!!!!

>"Come jude and take computer for debits"
Someone help I don't get it

>"Come jude and take computer for debits"
D-did he mean the jew comes for debt collection? I just dont fucking know anymore man...

Its going down a long way, wait for it to bottom. In the meantime make up your loses with ldoge, at least 20x gains once it hits 120 satoshis and more if you're patient and wait for it to go over 1000.

Thanks. Didn' know if Jude was intentional

I think he meant JUDE LAW
> LAW
>The law will come to collect your debts (debits typo or not good engrish)

Yes. Hodl... And lose everything. Get out while you still can.
Hodl is not always the answer.

told you to sell the peak

Except this coin won't actually die out because its creators are active and currently marketing it. Losing the contest or not there's still a team behind this coin, so it won't actually reach 0 sats and get delisted anytime soon if that's what you're referring to with that graph.

Ldoge is doing just as bad as digi

the batman pattern strikes again

lol is that Stablecoin?

every alt coin is losing momentum and free falling

BTC dip soon

people are pulling out of alt coins to try to short btc or something

go on..

screencap this is going below 1k get out now before is too late

yeah all the alts are crashing and now everytime i look at blockfolio i get sad

Looks like I'm not looking at cockfolio for a week. See you guys later.

I might just climb aboard this ship after all

We hit the floor. 100% retracement from the last pump. now its going back up... probably a dead-cat bounce though so if you want to sell make sure to catch it

faaaark

Is there any better feeling than not falling for hype, then when the coin crashes, buying X2 the amount for the same price as people have before and wait for the moon?

we goin to the moon boys,hope you got your ticket
t.whale

This. Buying bags of everyone who bought at ATH and just shit themselves

ofcourse there is, its laughing at the limp wristed faggots who said "hahah told you its not comming bacl" in old threads when it went down to 1200-1500