Cheap as fuck

>cheap as fuck
>original application
>covers a massive untapped market
>dedicated devs
>even if you don't believe that, whales do (see: Keynesian beauty contest)
Remind me again why this is a "PnD scam" and a "shitcoin"?
>inb4 shill
The facts don't lie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3EYxedDWTvA?t=3m20s
reddcoin.com/author/gnasher
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz they wanna buy it cheaper and know that /biz is full up with weakhanded cucks who know fuckall about the coin cuz they only do research on biz and never visit a coinpage or even heard of a whitepaper.

Its not a shitcoin or a scam.

you'll be the one laughing in the end.

Bought in at 100.

see you on the moon son

mad cash

>cheap as fuck
WRONG
I bought 500k for $45.
That's turned into $1400. Had I known it would get this high, I would have bought millions.

>Had I known
Learn TA. IF you learn to draw the right triangles you can predict with 99.9% accuracy.

How about you hop on the next siacoin instead of talking about this shitcoin?
ECC volume and buy orders picking up steam right now

"Pay no attention to the 60BTC buy order at 90 sats, and the last 100 transactions that are ~10BTC, this totally isn't a whale shilling to buy in cheap guys, it's a shitcoin thats totally gonna fail the lead dev never posts even though you can see his daily posts if you fucking google search cryptognasher"

gg cucks, panic sell now you dont deserve a lambo

Bought 250k at about 6sat.

Feels good.

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED FAGGOTS.

>tfw only bought 3.1 million at 5sats

I have some that I bought out of FOMO, but I'm not holding my breath that this thing is going to be adopted by any major platforms like the devs keep alluding to.

Their team sounds like a bunch of lazy fucks that gave up on their own idea until their coin was used in a PnD. Then all of a sudden they had renewed interest.

It doesn't need to be integrated by the likes of twitter etc, it's a browser extension, search reddcoin in the chrome app section and then reply to someone on twitter, it's built right into the UI

It's absolutely beautiful

My advice if already bought a ton is to stake. Literally free money.

>implying it needs to be adopted by major platforms to take off

it is a browser plug in meant to work across platforms, in a decentralized manner.

Literally, no social media needs to pick it up

> bought at 105
>already dropped to 99

I hate you all

>expecting immediate results
just hodl man

you better be shitting me!

STOP CRYING and HOLD till it takes of for fuck's sake!

4 satoshi drop is nothing kek

Newfag detected. KYS if you are this fucking impatient.

>tfw only bought 17 billion at .0001sat

Twitch already has Bits. RDD is not getting adopted by Twitch

And no, Grandma is not going to learn crypto to tip your Facebook posts with RDD

just bought 100k i unironically see this has a lot of potential and will definitely stabilize over 100sats in time

RDD will be 1000 sats soon, not a question of IF but when. Within the next 2 months most likely.

Btw, Verge pumping now, the whale is there. My guess is next week its RDDs turn and will pump again to 150'ish.

>tfw only bought 6 gorillion at.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 sats

I got about 1M at 50, but I'm getting a bit impatient with how slow it's going
XVG too is giving me similar feelings

why are you being impatient? your investment has already doubled.

Great video about trading 5th wave fractals and ABC corrections in RDD.

5th wave is 180 sats btw. Get in now.

youtu.be/3EYxedDWTvA?t=3m20s

This shit won't moon until Redd-ID is out, until then it will be hovering around 100 sat.

>PnD
Does this look like a PnD to you? Those corrections are too small.

ez

I just want my 140k to get above 118 sat

What does TA stand for? Serious question

Technical analysis (see Bollinger bands, simple moving averages (SMA), etc. etc. and most importantly, drawing random lines on a graph)

Outdated meme lines that no professionals use but Veeky Forumsinessmen are too dumb to use quantitative analysis so it's all they have

Strong technology, active development, passionate community, high volume, these are the signs of a popular healthy coin.

PnD's come and go but Reddcoin prevails. Get in before it jumps up again.

It's going to break 1K SAT once Redd ID is out

Hold onto your coins you fucking fragile emoitonal pussys

Those walls are steep. Im in for 750k nut its going to take massive buying to cut into that mountain of sell orders.

Some sell orders like that are programmatically placed from bots, this goes for all coins btw. They move automatically at certain points based on margins to scare individual buyers.

I dont trade based on the book. I do charts with and also take into account perception.

I do know what you mean but I have yet to see any of them pulled even yesterday with the run to 115.

We just need a volume spike.

Once redd id is out it will probably reach at least 4k at peak. We will see this slowly going to 200 sats as the days approach.

Thats roughly 1.6 billion. Why do you think thats possible.

Im looking for 800 to 1k sats.

It won't reach 4K at peak lol

It will hit 1K. 1K is reasonable
Lets not BS ourselves here

It really is the coin with the most potential right now.

It's following all the same patterns of other successful coins and has a weekly 2X increase in value.

And once Redd ID is out, this will be major news, which is the time to sell.

Oh well. Less people emotionally buying means less people panic selling later on. Good time to accumulate while it is bouncing around 100 sats. I wish I had got in at the 25 mark when I had the chance.

bought 170k

take me to 1k sats pls

Yeah, none of this eases my concerns about the Devs that left this project largely unattended until a surge in their price, at which time they decided to pick the project up again.

It really is the coin with the most potential right now.

It's following all the same patterns of other successful coins and has a weekly 2X increase in value.

And once Redd ID is out, this will be major news, which is the time to sell.

Oh well. Less people emotionally buying means less people panic selling later on. Good time to accumulate while it is bouncing around 100 sats. I wish I had got in at the 25 mark when I had the chance.

REPOST for daytradefags

I can't blame them for losing enthusiasm when their efforts weren't rewarded, better that they doubled down on their focus once it surged rather than pull out and make easy bank.
Either way, they're clearly dedicated to it now and have a monetary interest in putting out effective code.

Are you shilling for or against RDD? Cant tell from this thread, you keep bouncing around.

It's very reasonable to believe this coin will reach 1K sats. And buying it at 100 sats is a decent strategy, especially since it bounces between 98 to 105 sats daily. You could even daytrade it and make an average 5% gain.

That's not as great as catching onto the other shilled coins on the pump, but it is still pretty consistent for steady gains or accumulation.

>
Nah bud, I'm in it for the long term. I see MASSIVE potential in this coin. The people that don't are the day traders that sell on emotion. I'm holding for a year or two

You don't know wtf you are talking about. The lead dev has been active since the start of 2016.
Stfu you shitty shill and learn to read: reddcoin.com/author/gnasher

same goes for you, learn to fucking read: reddcoin.com/author/gnasher
~weekly updates for all of 2016, first post in early 2015
shitty shill is shitty

>you shitty shill
How am I shilling RDD? I was giving it a fair shot. You're the one here who seems a bit too emotionally invested.

> losing enthusiasm when their efforts weren't rewarded
the former devs left years ago, and gnasher has been leading it for more than over a year. you post acting like they haven't done anything in years except for in the last month. you can shill for, or against, and still be shit at it. at least it sounds like you're a bagholder, so you've got that going for you user.

I am RDD fan.

Curb your autism, m8. I was going off of what someone else said, saying even if they did abandon their project, it's not entirely reprehensible. I didn't make any bold accusation nor resounding praise.

I came here for the gains

Trying to buy a bit everyday like 20k should I up it to 50 or would that send signals

You'll be fine