Is pipe smoking Veeky Forums?

Recently got into pipe smoking. God-tier hobby.

Any of you Veeky Forumstoricists also partake of the ol' 'bacco?

It's not like smoking cigarettes or cigars. The process is much more involved and almost ritualistic. It can be addicting if you smoke several times daily, but many a pipe smoker is a once daily or once weekly man. With a filter and most sorts of tobacco, pipes yield the least nicotine intake of any smoked tobacco, making it an altogether non-addicting, more hobbyist activity.

>pipe smoking
Only with crack

it is acceptable only if you're over 50

Might as well get a fedora and trenchcoat.

I smoke pipes but there's no tobacco in them.

Feel like I need a decently long bread and specs of grey before I get into this hobby.

I'm still studying my Grad work for history, but perhaps after my studies are done and I've gotten myself into teaching at a decent University I'll partake.

lol @ being tricked into smoking

& Humanities strike again.

What in the name of fuck is going in with this board lately. Invasion?

yes, love it

have a bretty good collection of pipes. Always got a couple tins of something on hand. Mostly into VAPER leafs and coins but also like some latakia

Bitches are all over my jock for it too. Feels good.

also for the record the safest way you can consume tobacco. I dare say non addictive too. I smoke about twice a week and have for years. Never had any desire to do more.

Samefag

>not taking snuff
>Veeky Forums
Disappointing.

A mustache or more is also a prerequisite.

OP probably subsitutes the stache for a neckbeard

DUDE

this boards is cancer, so yeah

No, it is not Veeky Forums.

That said, don't let the haters get to you. It's an enjoyable thing to do, and you wont find better tobacco than good pipe tobacco.

I collect old pipes, cigarette boxes etc because they're kinda cool artifacts of the era when everyone smoked. I don't really light up myself though.

>hurr u can't destroy ur body in peace

I hate the way this country is becoming. Stop pretending you care about me, you fucking leeches; you care for nothing but your insurance premiums. I don't even pay for insurance, I practice saving. Crawl to a ditch in Rojava and die.

I've been smoking pipe tobacco on and off for about eleven years. Been smoking it a lot more recently in an effort to convert from cigarettes to pipes.

I own a series of 1890's smoking pipes from London, a long stemmed pipe from Black Forest wood, and a couple of cheap short-stemmed and wide-bowl traveling pipes for work and public transit.

>public transit.

Like on the bus? Where the fuck do you live that you can smoke on the bus?

>Bitches are all over my jock for it >implying