WE MUST UNITE

About a month ago this board was great. Everybody could join together and shill one coin for an easy 2x profit. We were just genuinely helping each other out, and it worked. Moon mission after moon mission, we were on track to buy lambos in no time. We were essentially collectively pumping and dumping coins.

Then came along mooncoin. A lot of people lost a lot of money caused by the whales dumping on us all at once. And then biz collapsed along with mooncoin. Instead of working together, people began selfishly shilling their own shitcoins and trying to dump bags on each other. Instead of helping each other, they began scamming each other. Instead of helping their bizbros makes money, they were making them lose money. And for what? No whale is gonna actually listen to any of the shitty threads on here and buy some shitcoin. The only people who get scammed are the little guys, and the scammers end up gaining nothing.

We must stop this. We must return to the glory days and work together. Instead of 100 different coins being shilled by just one person per coin, why dont we have 100 different people shill one coin. Our strength is in numbers, and we must take advantage of that. If we let the whales and jews take advantage of us and watch us fight among each other, they will only grow stronger. We must unite and form the greatest whale of all time, and then we will be the ones laughing. Please user, for all your fellow bizbrothers, stop shilling shitcoins that will go nowhere, find coins that have the potential to moon (such as ethereum when it was $7), and help us go to the moon together.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FtdQVJ
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I vote to start pumping ESPER2?

It's not a hopeless shitcoin, it actually has an active dev community behind it and a lot of people on Twitter are shilling this coin lately to.

A lot of smart money is moving into this coin.

I vote for ECC and Espers, both are good coins with potential.

Need a verified group or something...

sup user,

Im with you bro. we should create a centralised forum for this and bring the voted ideas back to biz to implement. wat you think

Discord rooms have basically taken over and they shill shamelessly; THey make memes and try to practice undue influence; No rules in the wild wild west these days, better get used to it I guess.

how about an actual Veeky Forums discord that works for good rather than evil. a countershilling thing that makes us money

Espers sounds good actually

Mooncoin is the only shitcoin worth a damn. But nobody is ever going to cooperate. Everyone will continue shilling the coins that they own with the intention of dumping their bags, because they bought an utterly shit coin.

MOON is the only one with the potential to grow to 100sat. But you won't ever stop bickering. And I don't care. All this means is that you'll keep getting scammed, and I'll just have to wait a bit longer to 100x my MOON.

Pump bitbean just once. I won't ask anything again

You mean the encrypted messaging? I approve this idea.

Why don't you just sell your already pumped shitcoin and jump on the next wave? This is why you're losing money. You bought at ATH? Lesson learned. Sell and move on.

the problems started like you said with mooncoin. Once a million different shitcoins on yoshit started being shilled for pumps everything when to hell... NO MORE YOSHIT PUMPS

That's the nature of the internet: one successful thread and it gets copied until it's funny as a 9gag post.
It's over. The pumps here became meaningless. Every idiot is trying to sell his very own shitcoins. Accept it. I'm only still here for fun.
If you want good investment advice, you have to go back and read whitepapers, check the tech and team behind a coin, and go long-term.

If you haven't noticed crypto has blown up in the last two weeks

ETH was $150 like two weeks ago

This board has grown considerably and the car is out of the bag that crypto is godlike and Veeky Forums is the most fun board on Veeky Forums

It's the wild west now. Just remember to BUY LOW and SELL HIGH

No more yoshit.

Definently, i don't want to see esper to become just a simpel P&D coin but hey, it is a real good undervalued coin that should be higher in value.

They actually have a lot of plans up ahead and they have a road map. It's definitely that has potential to rise.

Last time I saw it was at 12 sat, its a real steal for such an early development.

You all know the one true coin which could make us all rich

Espers as a community seems to be somewhat cohesive. The only downside is the project is done by a smaller team, but that seems the same with every project.

discord.gg/FtdQVJ
here's one

i made profits but got greedy and rebought

at ATH

bitbean is a serious coin with a friendly community that will help each other get to the mooon!

I take it you missed the Ark delegate pool then

To anybody wanting to buy ESPERS.

...DO NOT PURCHASE ON YOBIT. it's an old fork. I got 'em on novaexchange.

sorry. chain, not fork

Someone redpill me on the ESP2 roadmap. Does all of this stuff actually have potential? What are the advantages of website hosting on the blockchain?
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0

bump

How about actually pump Mooncoin without dumping it? Like fuck, devs are working their asses off, and y'all use it as a shite PnD playground. Lets all just unite and pump Mooncoin. It went low again, and it can be fixed.

Let's make BIZ great again!

I think DICE is the safest shill, because it actually has fundamental value to fall back on. Even if you're left bagholding, you will be able to collect dividends from people losing their shit gambling on the etheroll platform. Also at 10m market cap it might be the most undervalued crypto considering they actually have a working product. We can use the upcoming Status.im ico to shill it further, since it will be a game on there. Only problem is that DICE can only be traded on etherdelta.

Bitbean is the only true choice, confirmed by revelation.

bump

Okay it's settled. We gonna go with bean.
>easy to remember
>Already famous on Veeky Forums
>will spread like wildfire once it takes off
Bean or gtfo.

We knew you would come back

This place is turning into an A class shithole. Need to sift through 10,000 DGB threads and other shill ones to find anything remotely interesting and isn't a complete shillcoin.

I just wish people would stop laughing at their bizbros when they lose money. Be happy when someone makes it and have compassion when someone is having a rough day.

Nobody is buying your bags faggot.

I've got some money in ESP2 as well

Just have to come out against Yobit. Veeky Forums should only allow Poloniex and Bittrex coins or something.

What does it do anyway?

This is the only potential coin under 15 sats atm

Ark is literally the next ethereum. It's a project with solid fundamentals. It doesn't really need shilling because long-term holders will reap rewards regardless

I was in on that thread, truly amazing

>buy mooncoin when it just rose over 500%
>find out it's actually a decent undervalued asset
>naturally expect a correction due to sell walls
>PANIC SELL EVERYTHING when the correction happens
>go to biz
>bitch on every mooncoin thread that YOU lost over 2 BTC thus the crypto must be shit
>being this retarded...

I mean...literally...wtf is happening? Who are these people? Goddamn.

#TeamBean

OP is talking about what we can all unite on yet all the branding is already there. OP is either a newfag or nobeaner.

How about we day-trade together? We can coordinate entry and exit points on some high-volume cryptocurrency (so that there's no way we can dump on each other)

I would like to do that, but we should make a private chat or smth.

The camraderie disappeared once other boards started flooding in, namely the one filled with faggot redditors that have been spawning newfriends exponentially since last year.

It can be totally done in regular threads, no private chat needed: we simply analyze graphs and decide when it's best to buy and sell. The current condition of Veeky Forums is such that shills always tell you to buy, but never tell when to sell, and this can be different if we just start day-trading together.

Sure, but I would not do it in regular threads because of all the noise that will come into play.