Why Catholics hate homosexuals so much? Also what is this obsession with family values...

Why Catholics hate homosexuals so much? Also what is this obsession with family values? Jesus was a vagrant in his whole life.

>Why Catholics hate homosexuals so much?

They're self-hating faggots.

>Also what is this obsession with family values?

They need children to molest.

>Jesus was a vagrant in his whole life.

Only the last year / three years of his life.

Richelieu Veeky Forums as fuck

Honestly this is my favorite painting, because of how Rich looks. He's the center of the painting, demanding your stare because of his scarlet clothes and badass stance

they were just uprooting pagan values at the time

no one likes faggots or pedophiles yet their church is full of em now

In catholic dogma a sin is something which damages the spirit. They believe homosexual sex damages the spirit and as God's law should be the moral foundation of society they made it illegal.

It damages the soul, not the spirit. What happens is sodomy cracks the top piece and then your old spirit gets replaced with a woman's.

off topic but i always wondered what those giants stakes were for, can anyone give me an answer?

Read Leviticus aka the 3rd book of Moses.

>Why do Catholics hate homosexuals show up?
>Why do we hate homosexuals so much? Surely the ones who promise not to commit sodomy can be let in.
>Rates of homosexuality and child abuse skyrockets starting when the Church liberalizes after Vatican II, and starts letting homosexuals enter the seminaries in the sixties.
>child abuse scandals started increasing as the Sexual Revolution picked up steam, just like how the number of children born out of wedlock, fatherless homes, STD's, truancy, welfare rates, crime and other social pathologies also began to increase as the Sexual Revolution began to pick up steam.

Sometimes I have to wonder if it's their tendency among gays towards sodomy, grooming, and networking, but no, it's probably just bigotry.

>What is this obsession with family values?

They just don't want us to know how much fun total sexual anomie and social alienation is. What is the worst that could happen from abolishing the family and degrading ourselves into childless Eloi Last Men?

Catholics are homosexuals

When did Veeky Forums become filled with retarded Protestants again?

They're for keeping the krakens away.

&humanities

We don't hate gays we just hate people who don't have monogamous pro creative sex

We don't hate homosexuals, we aren't bothered by single celibate homosexuals either, it's a common misconceptions that we loath all homosexuals. We just don't think that a marriage between two gay men or women is a marriage, and thus any sex between them is considered a mortal sin. That is, that's what we're supposed to believe.

This is the same as going
>white people
and then selectively choosing bug chasers
or going
>black '''''people'''''
and just showing either the bantu or gang bangers and not respectful blacks
Also pope was pissed that they imposed the cross on a scikle as Catholicism is suppoused to be it's own set of politics

like priests?

When the Napoleonboo's broke in, try having a serious thread on English history and they'll just screech the place down

Okay diddy if you want it spelt out for you it should be
>we hate people who are neither celibate nor have mongoamous procreative sex inside 1 stable marriage

what if me and another man just jerk eachother off? then we'll still be celibate

No because that is still adultery