Thank you biz (also buy DGB)

Figured I'd post this before I went out today to do some shit.
I started trading a bit over a month ago with next to fuckall money or knowledge and then I listened to you when you told me to go all in on DGB at about 60sat.
Was about to be fired from my job because I didnt have a car, family and friends all thought I was throwing what little I had away and this was all a scam. The only ones who stood by me was my girl (and even she had her doubts)... and of course you Veeky Forumsraelis. So thank you... you changed this one poorfag's life for the better and I cant thank you enough. You didnt just show me what to do, you TAUGHT me how this all works and that skill is invaluable.

I still hodl DGB because I know this coin is just getting started and these dips are fuckin nothing.

and yes, I know its not a lambo but it is a start and a car that saved my shitty day job and made my life better

Also a special fuck you to all you nocoiners, fuders, "muh cant cash out" 's, "Its a bubble" 'ers and pump groups who scared the shit out of me when I had just started and put money in the wrong stuff.

best shill attempt i've seen in a while. nice job

and my dad works in nintendo

nice pasta ;)

this

>Old second hand model of a low-tier Audi.

thats a shit car whats wrong with you

Nice VW. My nephew also got his with the last summer job money he got!

Get out of my garage, OP.

/THREAD

Certainly a creative one.

user good work but why the fuck did you buy a car with your hodlings? you didnt fucking spend them all did you?>?

as I said. I'm poor. Didnt even have a car before this so worth my time

okay fuckboy. find this image anywhere else on the internet. You cant because I took it this morning.

Really not a shill... DGB was a fucking godsend for me

of course not. I sold near peaks and bought back in during the dips and accumulated from there on out. I put more of my life savings in before it went to 2k sat and it worked out perfectly.

I needed this car for my job and so I can be a wagecuck long enough to do this shit full time and live a comfy life

Fellow poorfag. We made it OP. We really made it.

>Buying depreciating assets

But really, I'm happy for you dude.

We're all gonna make it.

dude takes picture of parents car. BUY DGB

>Uses daddy's car to shill a shitcoin

Im happy for you user, posts like those keep me going. I really hope life turns out well for you. Best of luck, we're all gonna make it!

>selling his valuable crypto for a depreciating asset
if true, godspeed senpai

Great to hear! All the best OP

I'm having a hard time believing this isn't an elaborate DGB shill. Post your MV1 form, otherwise fuck off.

Nice job OP, also smart to buy a cheap car so you can wagecuck a bit longer. Normalfags won't understand you just saying you're going to just trade shitcoins until you cash out millions so a cheap car to get back and forth to wagecuck is a smart purchase.

dude says he had no car before. if this isn't all a buncha LARP faggotry, having a car will boost his self confidence and allow him more freedom.

but he's probably a fat 16 year old weaboo faggot living with parents and carrying DGB bags he bought at ATH

felt really emotional until you shilled dgb, fuck you

>as I said. I'm poor. Didnt even have a car before this so worth my time

If you are poor you should've used that 34.5k on dividend paying stocks so you keep getting passive income each month.

>using your gains to pay for a shitty second hand car

stay poor faggot.

>thinks OP spent 34.5k on that car
He probably only spent $5k or so. Which is worth it as it lets him keep his job.

Well done, OP. Next step; improve your handwriting.

ok well enjoy the fucking car but no more spending money on bullshit until you've made it user

Godspeed, user.

hey Veeky Forums how do i buy coins ? dont want to stay a nocoiner
so i need a crypto wallet right ? which wallets/services are the best ?

This is actually quite nice to see, good job user.

+ what car is that? looks like a bmw or audi

You bought a new car?? Is that a Chrysler 200? You could have gotten a slightly used one for at least 5k less. Keep hanging around Veeky Forums, you might actually learn some real life things.

Cashing out at the begining of the bubble, you dun goofed.

Also buying a depreciating asset, you doing it wrong.

depends what coins, lurk for a while

I would have bought a mining rig instead of a car...

Needs to be under the glass :)

literally download any phone wallet from the app store, go to a btc atm, get money and transfer it to bittrex to trade for other coins.
don't use polo it's an fbi honeypot and mtgox2.0

nocoiners btfo

DGB is a good coin and will be worth more than btc once people realize it actually does something

Holy shit, first the pen in ass thing and now taking pictures of a random person's car. DGB fags are desperate, this is so sad to watch