We made it

We held our grounds through the onslaught FUD of 06.09.2017.
We held our coins through the disastrous dump of 06.10.2017
We proved strong hands, protecting our beloved digichan from the evil of the world.

Those who are left, thos who trust Digichan to become the future of crypto currency - those will be known as Digimarines.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

made back to 16k fucking sats is that supposed to have made it? fucking lmao'ng at your life

weak hands needed to be purged, we going to the moon now

been an honor to hold with you lad. may we hold for many more months to come.

Holding strong Digibro!
Digibros united
Will never be divided!
Glad all those weak handed shit eating faggots that were only in dgb because of some shitty comp got shook out of the bro tree. This is our territory

Investing in DGB exacerbated my bipolar disorder.

it's a fucking sinking ship dumbass

have fun holding those digibags retard

It's going to 3000 this time!

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

Make sure you insure your hands. They're probably worth more than the DGB they're holding.

Digihammer 40k Sat

My dear Emporer

This is a bull trap.

You think the trend is being reversed?

Haha, you thought wrong. This is just so people can buy back in so the good goys can steal your money.

Get fucked kids, don't listen to OP he's about to learn a hard lesson from the pros.

yeah based off what this time? Your shittibank competition was a fucking failure just like the rest of your life

THIS IS A NEW PARADIGM

3000 SAT IN 1 HOUR.

What are we at now? I've been refusing to check charts for the last couple of hours.

>Hello everyone! So a great company with advanced facial recognition was selected today. However we are still in the running for over 30 awards in July presented in Washington DC.
We have made several great connections with several people at Citi, MasterCard, PwC and Microsoft. As well as some government authorities. We have several meetings setup.
They will continue to introduce us to new clients and future partners. All the main major global awards have not been announced yet. These will be announced in July.
A huge thank you to the community for your support for this event! We have had a tremendous outpouring of support! Remember we are still in the running for the Global awards and we think our chances are good! We are starting to actively talk and work with several of these big companies! We are looking forward to the future of DigiByte!

>bought extra DGB eariler at 1470
>just sold at 1645
not trying to brag, but I just made like twelve dollars

stop reposting this

Big sea mammal detected

>panic sold at 1.3k
Literally end my life just fucking now.

Enough for a joint, my man!
You earned it

september and october have yet to come, you fucking retard

Spike 1900 at most today.
After this bounce back to stable 1600 and we will get a more healthy slow grow over the next 2 weeks bordering or breaking 2k.

0.2€ until the end of the year.
Mark my words, proud Digimarines.

digibyte really would be the coin of the faggot marines.

They are pumping it again to laugh at bagholders

It will drop sub 1000 sats.

P&D group.

Sell because its CRASHING

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

>TFW ALREADY SOLD

Bought in 2btc at 600 satoshi, iron hands here. Rich middle aged dudes are throwing money at me to invest in this more today. It's gonna be a great long my dudes.

You deserve to lose everything

have fun moron

>SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

this has to be the biggest JUST coin yet

the value of the coin may rally over time but the amount of stress it has put investors through is phenomenal

at least posw fell off a cliff and died. as well as JUST, dgb is definitely the ride never ends coin

Already did.
Digichan owns my life now.
She is everything we want, everything we need.

If you want to support our fight for Digichan, drop something in the war chest - because our fight is not over yet.
1CQF625V4t7b8tCLcSbzK4rhmp3L6g1Kyq

Glad I got free from the stress at least.