The Asian American Community

Can we talk a little about the Asian American community and their history?

Out of all PoC, we're probably the most passed over. The white man tends to regard us as docile, we're part of his racist superstructure, at least theoretically, the whole "model minority" thing is emblematic of this. We weren't a "threat" to white society.

But things are changing now, a whole new generation of Asian American PoCs, angry, demanding acceptance, are coming to the forefront. Hell, we pretty much dominated YouTube with angry Asian voices like KevJumba, Wong Fu Productions and NigaHiga who pushed the envelop with Asian Parent Jokes. Not to mention we can draw upon a well of immense cultural depth, with a culture completely impenetrable to westerners, such as Kung Fu.

In spite of this, racism still abounds against an Asian America all too often asked to demonstrate loyalty to the US ahead of our ancestral countries like China: Well documented is the racism of white women towards Asian American men, having been propagandized by the media to think of us as small and diminutive, hopefully this can change too.

How will this shape perception of us moving forward, compared to our history?

kill yourself

>boohoo white women don't find us attractive

If you haven't LIVED the asian american experience, which is probably one of the toughest experiences out there, then do not comment like this please.

>Out of all PoC, we're probably the most passed over.

Because you're the wealthiest and longest-lived ethnic group in the country on average.

>Hell, we pretty much dominated YouTube with angry Asian voices like KevJumba, Wong Fu Productions and NigaHiga who pushed the envelop with Asian Parent Jokes.

I've never heard of these men.

>In spite of this, racism still abounds against an Asian America all too often asked to demonstrate loyalty to the US ahead of our ancestral countries like China

Why the hell would you be expected not to show loyalty to the US over China? Do you even speak Chinese?

What exactly are you complaining about? There is no racism or discrimination against asians.

Did you see Steve Harvey's recent show, the jokes he made on there?

He is against Asian American men, as most people are.

There is an interracial dating disparity, a higher proportion of Asian women marry White men than Asian men marry White women.

This is something we need our politicians to talk about.

>Why the hell would you be expected not to show loyalty to the US over China? Do you even speak Chinese?

We can be loyal to both.

white males are objectively the most oppressed and hated demographic, and the one held to highest standard

everyone is allowed to be a screeching butt hurt baboon, except for white men

society expects us to do everything while everyone cashes gibsmedats checks

prove me wrong pro tip you can't

I haven't, though I live in Japan. But are you really crying that white women don't find you attractive? Can they not have preference?

>who's to say I might not steal your girl

Keep deluding yourself, fat Asian.

>which is probably one of the toughest experiences out there

Imagine the level of Confucian entitlement required to look like this and think that the only reason women don't want you on top of them is because of a media conspiracy.

That's chink male privilege.

Mhhhmm. White tears.

And in spite of all those tears, it's a lot easier for you to date white women than it is for us. Ever thought about that?

Eddie Huang is the voice of our Asian American generation, no matter what you may think of him.

Why would our politicians give a shit about the dating habits of an ethnic group comprising less than 3% of our population?

>We can be loyal to both.

Not how it works at all. The two countries are strongly opposed on a variety of issues. You can be loyal to two countries that agree on practically everything (US+any CANZUK country, almost any two countries in western europe, etc.). You can't be loyal to two countries that are constantly at one another's throats.

>Eddie Huang

Never heard of him.

Check your privilege, Chang.

Fuck off retard, you got laughed out of the last thread and are now so butthurt you start this shit.

>voice of our Asian American generation

He's not stealing anyone's girl. If he's your voice, then you're all deluded.

Unironically fuck off.

>I'm want into the complain about whitey for gibs scam
You have to go back.

>Why would our politicians give a shit about the dating habits of an ethnic group comprising less than 3% of our population?

Do you not find it weird than in a multicultural state like America 90% of white women seem to date white men?

This isn't how fairness works. It's not equitable.

>Not how it works at all. The two countries are strongly opposed on a variety of issues. You can be loyal to two countries that agree on practically everything (US+any CANZUK country, almost any two countries in western europe, etc.). You can't be loyal to two countries that are constantly at one another's throats.

Oh, so more yellow peril shit?

请自杀你这个傻逼

t. 华侨

>which is probably one of the toughest experiences out there

Second after the immense oppression of being a straight white male.

>If you haven't LIVED the asian american experience, which is probably one of the toughest experiences out there, then do not comment like this please.
Ok now this is bait. Fuck yourself for making me reply.

>it's not FAIR those beautiful white women wont sleep with me

How childish is your movement, holy shit.

>falling for an obvious troll

I'm a real Asian-American and we're pretty split. The best thing about being Asian-American is recognizing the hypocrisy that the entire country displays towards us. Conservatives think they're not racist because they find Asian women attractive and liberals think they're progressive because they have Asian girlfriends and support BLM despite not knowing a single black person.

At this point, I respect conservatives for being honest about their ideology. Liberals use virtue-signaling as a method of picking up ethnic women and standing out from the crowd.

Why is multiculturalism pushed so hard when it's obvious everyone hates everyone else with the strength of a thousand suns?

>Fourth generation asians who see the immense amount of social leeway afforded to other, less civil minorities and want to partake

The fact that you are ignored as a minority is a good thing you dumbass, it means that you've been accepted and integrated into a better, more forward thinking society.

There is nothing more petulant and annoying than a hyphenated american.

>Conservatives think they're not racist because they find Asian women attractive and liberals think they're progressive because they have Asian girlfriends and support BLM despite not knowing a single black person.

You people exaggerate the fuck out of this whole "white men are after our women" meme.

The vast majority of white men, probably proportionally more than any other racial group, prefer our own women. I mean in spite of the bitching we love our own women, which is precisely why some of us get butthurt if they date out.

A statistically tiny number of white men prefer asian women above white women. If you can't compete with these largely average white men, that's your problem Chang. We're not an imperial chink society and women can choose their own partner as a result.

>Do you not find it weird than in a multicultural state like America 90% of white women seem to date white men?

That's how every race works. Interracial marriage is a small percentage of all marriages in every ethnic group in America.

>Oh, so more yellow peril shit?

No, just a recognition of reality over disputes in the South China Sea, corporate espionage, currency manipulation, the issue of Taiwan, trade, and the increasingly heated rhetoric between the leaders of China and US allies in the region like SK, Japan, and Vietnam.

Whether you're pro-China or pro-America, surely you can recognize that it's impossible to be loyal to both.

This. That hairdresser is cuter than the model she's working on btw.

Cause you get to exhort your will unto someone else.
Getting someone to do something against their will is the main driving force of all human action.

>He is against Asian American men, as most people are.
wut

no one gives a shit, like no one.

>Liberals use virtue-signaling as a method of picking up ethnic women and standing out from the crowd.

Has it ever occurred to you that asian girls like to bang white guys for the same reason you would, if you could, bang white girls? White people in general are just considered to be the best looking. Same reason asian women spread their legs are the same reason you'd give your left nut for a good looking blonde over an asian chick.

Right. Asian men are so beta and insignificant, no one cares.

The biggest irony is with all of this is that asian men proportionally are way more likely to have white fever than white men are likely to have yellow fever.

In spite of your bluster and puffing up about muh community, muh homogeneous nations, muh we stick together shit, none of you chinks and muds seem to ACTUALLY LIKE EACH OTHER when it comes down to it.

Calm down, Smith. My fiance is Colombian.

I've seen much more butthurt from white men about white women dating black men than Asian men getting butthurt over Asian women dating white men despite the terrifically obvious imbalance between the two. And to top it off, Asian men are denigrated for holding supposedly outdated views when a ton of Asian-American youth are progressive to a fault. There's just so many contradictions in the thinking of all groups in America.

I don't like white women. Please don't project your preferences onto me.

No, asians as a minority are ignored because there is no racism. Without racism you don't notice race.

But you are just a self fulfilling prophecy blaming your shitty excuse for life on society instead of yourself.

this

You're a far bigger threat to white America than all the blacks and muslims in the world combined, and on par with the Jews. If I was the president kicking you out would be my main priority.

>Do you not find it weird than in a multicultural state like America 90% of white women seem to date white men?
>This isn't how fairness works. It's not equitable.

Solution: make miscegenation illegal. Then men of all races could be bros again.

Remember, it is always the eternal roastie that divides men.

I think the hairdresser is another model.

Gook.

Halfu Asian here. I was always the butt of small penis jokes. And you know what? I never gave a shit. Literally who cares how the media portrays you, get the fuck over it

I'm an American chink. What the fuck is this thread about?

This.

I myself find Asian women attractive. But I know that mating with Asian women will destroy that very thing that I find lovely about them, producing mongrel children belonging to neither race.

In my experience, Hapas in Japan face none of this shit.

That just ends with black men getting lynched for looking the wrong way at white women. Also kills dating prospects for every mixed race person in the country.

Some butthurt guy whining about racemixing.

Half asians are hot as fuck though.

White virgins taking a break from shitposting about the Catholic Church having a circle jerk in an echo chamber.

I dont know. Some other sino with identity issues seems to be making a fuss.

Only the girls.

Overseas Asian communities, especially Chinese, have absolutely zero loyalty to their host countries. The Chinese Americans in particular - with their Leland Yee gangster politics, legal defense funds for convicted spies etc - are about the most transparent fifth column outside of the Jews. In fact they're even more transparent than the Jews since there are Jews who just consider their Jewishness as one of many of a panoply of largely European ethnicities (same way say, Italian Americans feel).

Speaking as a non-American, you fuckers are lucky the "racist whites" you deal with are largely Anglos/Germanics. If you pulled off that sort of blatant subversive shit over here, you'd get your teeth kicked in and told to fuck off back to Beijing where you belong.

I like white and latina women, but I realize that asian dudes are just completely undesirable.

I have no problem with people dating asian women though. They're ugly bitches imo.

>Remember, it is always the eternal roastie that divides men.
truer words never spoken
the ovarian jew is insidious.

We're upset white women wont give us pussy.

Yellow Fever is a myth that arises out of Asian-women dating bias
From a two-year study by Colombia University: "We found no evidence of the stereotype of a white male preference for East Asian women. However, we also found that East Asian women did not discriminate against white men (only against black and Hispanic men). As a result, the white man-Asian woman pairing was the most common form of interracial dating—but because of the women's neutrality, not the men's pronounced preference. Men don't seem to discriminate based on race when it comes to dating. A woman's race had no effect on the men's choices."

>ITT: Elliot Rodger Syndrome.

>Guy is a beta loser
>he's not bald, short, has acne
>hmm
>he's asian
>Figures that must be the cause of his failings
>blames it obsessively and makes these threads
In reality he's just a beta cuck

Brothers let us unite against the Jew of Jews, even the Vaginal Jew.

/vancouver/ ww@
As an American born halfer I'm fucking sick of chinks. Send em back

I'm not gay but my girlfriend says the men are too.

Where do you live? I'll book a ticket right now -- I have an engineering degree from a prestigious university alongside US citizenship, it wouldn't be that hard to obtain a visa or green card. I could even bring my entire famiry over to fuck your shit up because it's just encoded in my genes to betray the non-Chinese, right?

Get the fuck out of here. You don't know anything, faggot.

Where da white wimminz at

Oh shit another Hongcouverite

>deep culture
>impenetrable

Yeah bro, fuck the Hagia Sophia, St. Peters and the Pantheon when you have curvy rooves and unadorned stone pagodas repeated ad nauseum for thousands of years.

Look how mad the eternal Chinese gets when he is exposed.

Russia, originally from Belarus though.

Feel free to come over. You have no idea how good you have it with American whites you whinging faggots.

Question to chinksters. Are you not able to recognize that in western society, a big part of pairbonding is actually being physically and emotionally attractive to the opposite sex?

Like I understand Chinese society was basically "pass exam -> get wife" for a long time, but there's no way you're oblivious enough to believe men this hideously ugly should be pulling 10/10-tier girls without significant money.

Fucking this. I cannot emphasize this enough. White men prefer white women. Why is that so hard for you gooksters to understand?

Why?

Because

Ai wei, they've figured us out, mashang shut it down

I'm not the one complaining about shit in this thread, I was just lurking. I replied to you because you're unironically shitposting in a bait thread at a time when some white bois would unironically want to kill me because my ancestors came from a country that now opposes US hegemony. Unfortunately, I don't give a fuck about the PRC. My grandparents fled to Taiwan just to escape living under communist rule. I would enlist in the military the second the PRC threatened the people of this country, but faggots like you want to spread some lie that Chinese and Asians in general aren't loyal.

I can admit that some immigrants might not be completely loyal, as there were a few incidents during WWII that made people question the loyalty of Japanese-Americans. But the vast, vast majority of Japanese-Americans were proud to be American and they were betrayed because of sentiments like yours. I can't condone that kind of irresponsible thinking.

My understanding is that the PRC have basically taken over large parts of Western Canada. Triads basically own the drug trade there, Chinese intelligence has even taken over parts of local government etc.

kek, the intel for the IJN for their attack on Pearl Harbor literally came from Japanese Americans. Tens of thousands of them had been emigrating back to Japanese colonies in Manchuria and Korea prior to the attack. Americans didn't intern them out of spite, there were real and significant dangers that they could be a fifth column.

I'm white and if I could replace every other minority group in the US with Asians I would do it in a fucking heartbeat.

nice try chang

I've seen blacks cold clock a woman in the face and throw her infant out of her stroller to distract her while he robbed her, I've seen them attack an old white guy on the subway because he asked the black guy to turn his music down, I've been eyeballed like no tomorrow every single time I walk home from work by a group of black thugs outside my building and of anyone I've known who's ever been robbed, raped or attacked, it's ALL been by blacks. Worst I've seen Asians do is sell smelly ass fish outside on a summer day. I would take Japanese, Chinese and Koreans over blacks any day of the week.

here in BC Asians do all that shit

I'd rather replace them with white people thank you very much. Asians are more dangerous to us than niggers simply by the virtue of being smarter.