Reddcoins

Once Redd ID comes out it's going to 10x

all long term ;^)

>XRP
sorry friend you've made a mistake

UBQ and Waves are solid choices though

bag holder extraordinaire

If XRP team realizes its goal shit's only going up

How do I use this app? Do I just manually input what I'm holding?

Yeah you manually have to type what you are holding

ubiq, siacoin are super long term, need more money into those goy

autism in action lol

The value of the coin is going no where, it will remain as stable as possible because that is the only way it is most useful to the banks.

The company on the other hand is into some insane ideas and they are definitely going places. If they have shares you would be much better served investing in those.

I suck at picking coins.

MOON is good if you got in at 1 or 2 sat

The value of the coin will increase if it will be used by banks
Banks can use the Ripple protocol without using XRPs, but if they start using XRP they will save on transaction fees=more earnings for them and we all know banks are greedy
If XRP start being used by banks then it will need to handle trillions of transactions per day. The value of the coin can only go up, dont want to regret selling them later

what's a bullish market?

I'll just automatically assume you're mentally disabled if you're holding any rdd

bought at 19 cents, as long as i am in positive i am fine.

>trying to trade securities without knowing basic terms like "bullish" or "bearish"

God damn it niggas.

Good day thanks to Viacoin

I don't know what to do with Xem, it's a very small amount so I can wait, but every day is going down and down and hurts me

A bull market is a market where prices go up (or are expected to). A bear market is the opposite. Some terms are related like bull traps or bear traps. Investopedia is a good source.

I really feel like its way too split out for 250 dollars. going for the long term gainz, any suggestions on what to get rid of?