Swarm City [SWT]

I waited long for this moment, but finally, the waiting will be over. At June 15 Swarm.City will release the MVP (Minimal Viable Product) Codename "Boardwalk".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3615&v=UzORm-M8BWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will it dump like Digibyte?

No, because Swarm City has an actual use and real innovation that will change the game of crypto.

DGB was just another copycat lame currency coin.

DGB is dumping rn bc it has no working product. Boardwalk IS the Minimal Working Product.

will it dump? why... you can use the coin. That's when dumb money comes in. Normies begin to hear about it and use it, and they just know they need to buy the coins to use it. so they buy at whatever price.

Also, if ur a poor nocoiner NEET, u can literally start working directly for cryptocurrency by doing odd jobs (hashtags)

>will it dump?
kek

chart is looking good
fasten your seatbelts!

already bought some when it was 3$, thanks Veeky Forums (again)

ALREADY MAKING GAINZ.
THIS SHIT IS GOING TO MOOOOON
DO NOT MISS THIS BOYZZ

This coin is so real I hurt with joy whenever I see the fuds cry over missing their tickets.

>mfw

Can we stick with this one for a while please? I'm really starting to hate having to daytrade the meme of the day

lol Bump. I think this one will stick though

i tell every investor i meet. the only thing that prevents PnD is UTILITY!!!!!!

read why here

I agree with that day trade comment lol. Bought in pretty high but making gains over night. Let's keep the all rolling!

is 1btc worth enough to hodl?

The best time to buy in was a couple weeks ago, the second best time is right now.

hope your excited for your first real rocket ride user. one that doesn't just fall back from orbit afterward

>pic related
>mfw watching the charts and orderbook rn

Its going up lads

I told this board 3 days ago to but it and they didn't listen. I enjoyed some gains and they diced around with DGB and LSK like retards

good for you sir. these /biz kids will never do their research properly.

Don't buy now, it's too late. Their product comes out in a few days but the dump will happen a little bit before. Remember, buy the rumors sell the news. We are very near the news phase.

>inb4 FUD

They just want you to inflate the price so they can dump on you.

I wouldnt even sell SWT, I would just hold it. There is no telling if there will be a dump, especially if the Minimum Viable product is good. Even if the MVP is sub par, just the idea alone warrants a rise in price.

this, +1, I dont think there will be a dump...maybe a small correction but SWT is moon bound

tell that to the whale who literally keeps moving his wall up and getting it chomped down as the new buyers come in

once AGAIN though, PnD is less likely on coins with utility and usable functions because thisssssssss

engage third stage ignition boosters

Dam my swt is beating my gnt's Ass and ICO was same week. Shoulda bought more swt!

the more i research this coin the more ik its gonna stick around

I bought some of these. Its still 5 days till the release, hype isn't even here yet.

HOLY SHIT WE ARE A NEW ATH!

Soz mates, but:

1. They already split the company earlier due to scamming arseholes on the team.

2. The team is NOT making an app, there will be NO app. Straight from the developer's mouth.

3. June 15th will see only ONE tag working, do you really thing anyone's going to bother with this. #pioneer, really?

4. I can feel another digibyte coming along. Don't come crying when you're holding your bags.

5. The platform is for faggots. Hipersters and SJWs are the loudest vocal minority.

Looks like ultimate shit.
But its the shitcoins that get nice gainz.

The event is on 15?

this is the worst FUD of all time literally 0 facts to back anything up HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

tell me all about this scam user
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3615&v=UzORm-M8BWk

i'll redirect you here

already made me 70% wow such bag so heavy

Mate we get it you're salty over not buying in at $3 a few days ago. You can still 5x though. This is an easy top 15 coin.

checked

So glad I bought yesterday was kinda nervous about ATH but then I realized the graph hasn't blasted off yet, just been slowly fueling. Buy it now before you're doing the eth thing, oh it's 15 bucks how much higher could it go nonsense.

Cross hairs for reference where this thread started

volume up 7 BTC

ATH reached

JUNE 15 release of Boardwalke (Prototype)

you know what user, don't buy. get off my rocket REEEE!!!

actually look at this pic

Sure mate, enjoy the next digibyte.

You gon get stung

god damnit these NEETS keep getting dumber and dumber
>when ur so retarded you compare two coins with 0 in common

The coins are completely different, the shilling is absolutely the same.

>Always do the opposite of what biz says.

Thread after thread about digibyte, and look at it now.