Redpill me on bat

Redpill me on bat

I can still sell without loss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlcnOr81lPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If the Brave browser is successful BAT is gonna be huge, if it isn't it will be shit.

People will not use their browser. Their mobile app won't amount to shit. As far as I know, the option isn't even turned on by default.

The project will simply fail.

Having said that, I think you should wait a bit before you get out. I think it'll rise.

it's a chrome plugin too faggot

Nobody will install it. If you think otherwise.. it's not my money.

Yeah, and we just let google and Firefox just keep harvesting our data. Before you fuckign know it they'll ask if they can take our kidney out next tuesday while we're at the doctors.

If you invest in bat you should download brave to support it

It will work, BAT as a technology is fucking needed. Advertisers are losing asstons by having to pay hundreds of shitty sites independently. Even google ad's are hit or miss the proper power owner should be in the browser based upon what it considers is your target.

you will be fine, there is a lot of buy pressure on this, all trying to get the cheapest price.

O)n the other hand you have ICO whales dumping, because its one thing to hold 1 bitcoin worth to 10x gains, but another to hold 100 bitcoin worth that long.

So they are content with selling early to cover their investment and some change.

The fact it hasnt rapidly crashed means it will grow long term.

Why would someone activate the plugin if 90% of users have an ad blocker ? Is there something I'm missing here ?

youtube.com/watch?v=zlcnOr81lPc

He's spoken about the idea. Now its slowly being built.

Yeah, right.

Its value WILL go up, but it'll take time. In that time you could be making actual gains.

I want to support the technology I care about, not make some fucking shitty gains.

you get paid BAT for viewing their ads, thats why

You convinced me. I'll download the browser and see for myself. Thanks user, I might just carry these bags.

this desu. loading up on this shit. it's incredible cheap right now. prepare to hold for years though. only if you have a solid ETH base. if not, buy ETH immediately.

I invested quite some time in this.. so we all know the team is good. However Google will launch an application that can literally do the same except for blockchain. For that reason I sold half of mine..
However you guys need to try out the browser. First 5 minutes were a little strange but now I prefer it to Chrome (as a long term chrome user) as it has some neat features like when hovering over a tab it shows you the website or you can mute tabs easily. (of course it doesnt have all the Chrome Apps that's why I use both)
So in total my reccomondation: get some BAT but not too much and just hold and maybe it'll become big

This shit is definitely NOT going back to its ICO price, with a few shitty whale spikes inbetween

im gonna buy all the BAT wit all my savings

BAT IS SO Gr8

kek

BAT will be at 15k sats soon, don't worry fags.

Guys i need to know what to do right now...i bought this shit real early, and it is fucking me over.

i bought in .32 cents, and im down $400.

how fucked am I?

This, Brave is actually a really nice browser.

Just hold, devs are releasing a roadmap to integrate BAT next week. The founder (also the creator of javascript) is giving a talk on BAT at the upcoming crypto conference. Weak hands will regret.

You'd be retarded to hold or buy this. It's 5x ICO.

>> you'd be retarded to hold STRAT it's 80000% ICO

Bought more at 6600, already back up to 7000, thanks for your bags

i was using brave browser for the desktop to try out what I was investing in. I liked it alright.

Then I tried out the brave browser on my old ass Android phone, and holy shit its amazing. Every webpage looks so much more bearable on phone without ads, and the speed is ridiculous in comparison with default chrome.

seemed similar on the ipad i tested it on also, way better than default shitfari

TLDR: Brave browser pc is pretty good, but Brave browser mobile on andoid or ipad is enormously better than the default chrome or shitfari.

I dont think brave ads are functional yet, they seem to currently be based on BTC (for paying website you like?) not BAT and have never appeared on any website even though I have them enabled.

7200, just saying

whales have accumulated

to the fucking moon boys.

Downloaded the Brave browser and its absolute shit. Decided to sell all my bat for now but I set an alert in case it starts to moon. Best of both world. Cheers you greedy fuck.

Im buying in when it hits sub 10 cents.

I’ve been using it for for a week now, why do you think it’s shit? Genuinely curious, i’ve really liked it so far.

later on tell me how you set alerts to forsee shit that hasn't happened yet. Because whatever floor this reaches further down the road, unless you enter there your alert will tell you on a half way or an ATH and you will keep proving Veeky Forums this place is full of retards, buying high and selling low. Probably you will make a similar thread to this one, asking what to do when you find yourself with really heavy bags too.

>Receive alerts anytime the price moves up or down

This is either shitty bait or COPE : The Post

Not enough plugin support, half the embedded shit doesn't work. I tried to work on a personal project using the embedded unity player but its just impossible to run it. It'll probably be better down the road but for the time being, fuck this shit. I'll monitor the price at a distance.

Ahh got it, I guess I mostly use vanilla safari with just Adblock so it’s not very different for me

I'm trying the brave browser. I like it a lot but it crashes too often right now.

IT KEEPS DROPPING>>>>>PLEASE KILL ME >>>>>>>>>

It's a new tech. They all tend to have bugs when they come out. Just look at the history of ETH.

>he seriously thinks people will willingly donate money for content they like

I'm sorry user. I've seen youtubers with millions of subscribers only raking in a thousand a month on patreon.

This guy gets it,
Its just like these shitty nintendo switch ads. They expect grownups to bring this glorified ipad to an actual party.