(((Bancor)))

Are you getting in the ico? How much eth are you sending?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959435.0
twitter.com/joeykrug/status/873605000626176000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would anyone want to get in on an ICO that's uncapped? It will get at least $200 million. Not a lot of room for profit.

Though it's probably a good long term hold, don't expect any 10x+ gains.

buy

wall

just wait for 45 minutes and look in their address to see how much ETH they are getting.

staying the fuck away from this kike-ICO

might be the perfect time to get in, since eth has increased in value quite significantly over the last week. we'll be just getting in time for the eth dip

I've been thinking about this for the last 5 days and my conclusion is that it can 100x but only if the crypto market cap goes to 1 trillion which may only take less than 1.5 years.

But yeah long term holding is painful when missing out on everything else gaining.

If the BNT can be redeemed through token card or cash it will moon.

Bancor has a price floor set in ETH and a hefty inherent ETH reserve.

It will likely correlate much with ETH except for new coin uncertainty

Too late to get in the ICO?

hasnt even started rofl

Goys will be goys

ive never seen such kikery.

you should see this slimy dev in the slack...
>dude we care about the project and the investors more than anything thats why we cant reveal the hidden market cap :) :)

cucks are actually defending the devs just fucking lol.

Really annoying because it's a great project but they decided to get greedy. You can't even wait until the last 10-15 minutes because your transaction might not go through.

Problem with that is a lot will probably send in the last 10 minutes. So it will be really hard to gauge how much they will get. Way too risky.

Someone in the Bitcointalk thread said that dev Yehuda Levi is a scammer. You can check Appcoin thread by yourself. It's dead. However you can see this shit in the "about" page on the bancor website.

This thing is going to get like 2m ETH in one hour thanks to unlimited cap and price floor.

The devs talked about the price of BNT going up when MORE smart tokens are created, not destroyed... This is a big departure from what is normal. so abundance of BNT tokens is not an issue anymore?

I don't think this is a straight up scam. If it was they wouldn't keep 50% for (((themselves))). It gives them incentive to actually make their token valuable.

Like I said, if normies can buy into the altcoins market by buying BNT with cash and vice versa this will do very well.

with ((())) you lose.
ALWAYS

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959435.0

scam

do not buy

this

Another thing...

If you have a shitcoins won't that incentivise you to to convert it for a BNT since BNT has a price floor? Won't people throw their shitcoins into Bancor storage as a safe haven and in doing so create more BNT and raise its price?

hard security cap is 1m ether mate

yes. this is why this coin could potentially kill all shitcoins and shillcoins.

Anyone who supports these jews is a fucking retard.

Staying the fuck away from this money grab.

So confused by (((them)))

yes exactly. also you will profit if these shitcoins gain bnt value and bnt profits from the demand of bnt to creat shitcoins and bnt profits from the everything aswell.. so you could take interest rate on the interest of interest the uber gains. but biz shills are to retarded to even remotely comprehend what that means

That's their idea behind it. (((They))) want control of the market.

It's designed to suck value from other coins. This is literally The One Ring of crypto.

Wont Bancor succeed simply because its created by a bunch of fucking kikes?

>make shit coin
>scam everyone who signs up to ICO early
>fuck the cap, unlimited firesale

Getting way to big for there boots and they aint even started

This is going to be entertaining, watch them fuck it all up with a marketcap above 50 Mill usd

These devs think they can be greedy as fuck, take everything they can and it wont (((fuck up))) the brand

shhh dont spell it out for the newfags who couldn't be fucked to read the whitepaper.

i said to bitcoin suiss to exchange my fiat to ETH on ICO date.

ETH goes to ATH.

FML.

>no cap
>create excess BNT
>still worth fuc all because it started off with market cap in billions
>everyone panicking with way too much bancor jew tokens on the market
>crashes

i have to say that jewess is kinda hot

i might throw 50 bitcoin in this ICO just to get on her radar

>doesn't know about the huge fucking buy wall 80% of excess funds will be used for

>100.000 eth buywall on ico price
>price goes up
>price goes up
>wait for the DUP GUIZ WAIT THE DIP PLZ DIIIP PLLLLEASE GIUVE BANCOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Yehuda Levi" most jewish fucking name i ever heard in my life

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS GARBAGE COIN. IT'S A SCAM TO TAKE CONTROL OF CRYPTO AND TURN IT INTO FIAT.

who will actually see these billions in profits, whales and the bancor team

that's it. they cashed in the majority of the profit before the company even deployed, by selling the marketcap

sounds like a winner

stay poor noobs

you are pretty dumb

>invests in a jewish coin thinking he's going to make money
>Veeky Forums

>jew argument
>biz

Yes yes, "useful person". Give (((them))) you crypto-earnings to get their shiny preprinted pieces of nothing.

bancor shills, will you be buying ant and token also? They have announced partnerships with bancor

already hold a significant amount of ANT.

watch bancor become top 3 coin within 1 year.

ah! that's why those who were the early investors of (((facebook))) now are richer than you will ever be

go back to pol you betacuckie cis white degenerate moronic massive piece of gay shit

I don't know why people are buying into this. Bancor's just a WIX (easy website builder) but for tokens + Automated Market Maker (AMM) which isn't revolutionary at all. Read the 0x protocol whitepaper - their brief discussion of AMM makes it clear why this isn't revolutionary.

Not to mention, if it was, this would've been implemented on Wall St years ago - AMM doesn't need blockchain to exist, and if it was really a panacea to the liquidity problem it would exist.

AMM does have a use case, IMO, but BANCOR is shady for claiming that what they're doing is so revolutionary.

one of the biggest issues for new tokens is liquidity. this solves that...

if you don't think the concept is revolutionary, you probably haven't heard of fractional reserve banking.

added to the screencap of all the Dunning-Kruger patients who think they are saying something smart whereas they are only being retarded

lmao you retard.

Are you saying Bancor is fractional reserve banking?
Explain how I'm 'being retarded' - what did I say that's wrong. I didn't even use big words to try and sound smart, I just made a point, faggots.

BANCOR IS FUCKING THREE HUNDRED LINES OF CODE, THAT'S IT

THE POWER LOCKS IN MY TRUCK HAVE LIKE 3000 LINES OF CODE

IT'S A SCAM Veeky Forums

I'm saying Bancor will do to crypto what fractional reserve banking did to the global economy.

whether or not you like the idea of it is irrelevant, but it's a game changer.

> more line of codes = better project
okay pajeet keep on talking

stop posting this same filtered pic of that ugly jew bitch

You dont understand how Smart contracts work, do you?

no, you dumb shit, but 300 lines codebase for a project this ambitious is laughable

RETARDS ARE ABOUT TO SEND THEIR MONEY TO A JEW WHO DID AN AFTERNOON OF CODING

OMG NEVER CHANGE Veeky Forums

If it was so easy and only takes an afternoon, you should definitely write your own smart contract and make millions.

>Yehuda levi

You're a dumbass if you buy this shit

do the math bruh.

300M ico, 100X is 30B, crypto market cap would have to be at least 10T and jewcor would have to be successful.

I assume the 1M ETH hard limit.

I wanted to give them 50ETH, pre-ico terms, now it's 0, and if I could it would be negative.

this,

you retard forget it also profits from eth growing and you can even profit from some shitcoin token growing that uses bnt reserve so you gain interest on interest on interest

don't waste your time. let them buy when FOMO kicks in

woulg gas

>Implying you wouldn't crawl naked over a mile of broken glass just to smell her asshole

ok, I get your point now. Still though, how is AMM a game changer? It already exists, and has legitimate uses, but also has many shortcomings. And I'm not the only one saying this, Joey Krug from Augur and the 0x guys, among other people who have actually built these things out, are saying the same thing.

no

>>Implying you wouldn't crawl naked over a mile of broken glass just to smell her asshole

she would still probably charge me 5 shekels

any links on Joey's comments?

I just feel like the system Bancor is trying to implement will work extremely well with people who are non-tech savvy. They don't want to fuck around with bids/asks, and they will want to buy whatever illiquid shitcoin/ETF/starbucks coin etc.

BNT will gain value directly from more tokens being created, and they will probably have the most easy-to-use system to do just that.

Then taking into account the partnerships they've already established, and the ones in the pipeline, I see Bancor becoming a fairly fundamental building block on which the rest of crypto will grow.

twitter.com/joeykrug/status/873605000626176000

His response to another decent thread abt Bancor, I'd read both but link is to Joey's

I have no doubt Bancor will succeed at first because of partnerships/hype, and I agree on the ease of use thing (which is why in my first post I related it to WIX), but AMM (or lmsr, as joey refers to it) is not revolutionary.

The idea that you should trade ETH (which is digital gold) for these dogshit tokens is laughable, and every single person who buys in WILL be holding bags while the Bancor devs get rich as fuck

ON THE OTHER HAND

>300 lines of code written by a Jew
>just send it all your money and wait

Trust your instincts, user.

everything in your pic related is true, +the fact that at a 20% ETH reserve, the tokens lose 80% of their value the moment you buy them, because if everyone tried to cash out at moment one, the price would collapse to the CRR (20% of original val)

Hm.

My understanding is that they're not exactly creating an exchange with AMM, but that they're making it easy to make/buy/sell custom "smart tokens".

So rather than trading 10k ETH for 10k rep (as per Joey's example), you'd be trading 10k ETH for 10k REP1, which could be a 90% REP, 10% ETH backed token.

Yeah it won't solve the liquidity issue for existing tokens, but for any new token created on the protocol I think it would work.

Your WIX analogy is actually pretty on point and I think that's something they're going for. I'd go with comparing it to Wordpress. If you want a fully customized dank site, go build it yourself. But for the 99% of regular people who just need a static landing page with mediocre functionality, go for wordpress. I think wordpress powers something like 20% of all sites, and I could see Bancor doing the same (and profiting immensely) with crypto.

>tokens would lose value if everyone sold immediately

thanks for the tip bud

Will I still be able to make 5x + returns if I just buy BNT when it hits exchanges and HODL?

American here with no foreign crypto friends so I won't be getting in ICO, unfortunately.

Yes, buy bancor or stay poor forever. This coin is revolutionary!

>I made a $200mil usd forcast for their ICO on wings website. Not gonna participate myself though

>American here with no foreign crypto friends so I won't be getting in ICO

Americans just couldn't get into the prepurchase, which ended up being bullshit anyway. Just send the ETH when the fundraiser starts.

I've posted this before.

Get in on bancor, sonm, omise ICOs.

Put 75% of gains back in Bancor (maybe some into waves if its still under 10).

Hold until you can retire.

Veeky Forums never fails to make me laugh.
HEY HEY THIS TOKEN IS SCAM IF EVRYONE SELLS THE PRICE WILL COLLAPSE GUYS GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT?
Also they put a buy wall at ico price to prevent this from happening

Yes, I agree, i could see them being successful with the wordpress/WIX thing. I don't trust them though because they're trying to make their main selling point this whole 'asynchronous price-discovery' and 'liquidity without traders' stuff, which is demonstrably faulty at best and completely broken at worst. (and they're painting it a a panacea to the issue of liquidity)

Not the point. Read some of the papers Augur links to in their blogs about AMM/LSMR systems - they are prone to being overly sensitive to trading. Also, actual traders analyze it this way - what would happen if everyone tried to cash at moment 1 - and the answer here is it would collapse to the CRR. This isn't necessarily true in a naturally (non-AMM) liquid market with traders.

thought id help a couple Veeky Forumsbros out but idk why I'm even still here. if I were smart I'd wait until after the ICO before doing this shit.

true I dont even profit from getting some biz idiots more money but whatever. I am out

Nick Johnson defending bancor on twitter and plebbit is good right?

if everyone cashes out at moment one any fucking token would collapse. to 0

Why are people making it seem like if I send 1 ETH I am going to make a net loss?

If everyone buys kneepads, no one needs kneepads

-me

putting 20 ETH in

because they are retarded. even if people sell for ico price you would make 0% since there is a buywall setup by bancor

right, everyone here doesn't literally mean 100% of ppl, just means a ton of ppl - which would always cause a price drop, but in AMM causes inordinate volatility (in this case, downward vol)

worst case you would exchange for the exact same amount of eth you put in

thats why they set up a buywall at ico price.
"20% will be allocated to the BNT Ether Reserve, to further improve the liquidity of BNT, which increases stability while reducing conversion costs (price slippage) for all.
80% will be locked for two years in a smart contract that will buy back BNT for 0.01 ETH (the initial price) whenever it is available, according to its calculated price. The purchased BNT will be added to the Foundation’s long-term budget, and after a 2-year period, any remaining ETH will be allocated pro-rata according to the “Use of Proceeds” chart in our Token Creation Terms."

I won't give them my eth but buy token card instead. So while you all loose your eth to them I will buy lambo with token card coins.
Token card partners with bancor that's why it will hit moon

nice logic you fucking retard lmao

Watch chart and ask again who is the retard, retard.
It just started to go up

Lel. Enjoy your 1 Bancor.

I converted on tuesday at 229 euros. I've made 2223 euros just waiting for bancor.

ETH is mooning because of bancor
big institutions and state funds want in
they have to get in through ethereum
(((THEY))) and I mean (((ALL OF THEM))) are buying ETH right now so they can get into bancor

Found the heeb.

>mfw dont know what to do

i was so convinced by this but then they u turned the ico conditions and that rustled my jimmies

i just want those 10x returns!

wait till exchange then

I'm putting 20 eth in tho