$LYKKE WILL BLOW UP

Why are you fags not putting money into Lykke?

- Founder (Richard Olsen) previously created the largest Forex marketplace on earth, which turns multi-mil profits every year.

- Has offices in 4 countries already, not some code goblins scraping smart contracts together in their moms piss-bottle-filled basement

- Has a fucking great iPhone app that lets you buy BTC and ETH for ZERO FUCKING FEES (have been buying with it for months)

- Isn't even trading on marketplaces yet but has $57 mil market cap

- Bitcoin legend (possibly creator) Nick Szabo is on their advisory board

Get on board shit heads, these lambos aren't going to by themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Le3b6km81uc
youtube.com/watch?v=cN6vand5Dp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Team

It's not any exchange I have. Was going to buy in a week ago.

so...what does it do

Lykke Founder trying to explain the size of his dick, which grows with their market cap

You buy it within their app. You can buy $USD with a credit card, or transfer BTC/ETH into the app and swap for LKK

Google it you lazy fucking DigiKike

so it can only be stored on your phone?

This guy fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=Le3b6km81uc

corporate shill that will fold and release all user's info when govt comes in, pass

You know some of us just want to get rich, not buy fucking drugs and guns on alphabay. But that's cool, I'll wave to you from my yacht bitch

looks like a reddit meet-up

Hmmm unsure actually, I have it sitting within the app at the moment. Add 2FA and should be safe.

i just downloaded the app
are there plans to add more coins?
and why is the lykke token valuable, why do i need it?

It's not, it's how you pay for forex trading on their app and also functions as a stock of the company according to them.
Their business model is retarded, literally open source program trying to compete as an exchange against serious platforms. The guy behind it is an ex-oanda co-founder, they plan to make money with forex trading. Do you know how retail exchanges make money with forex trading? People blow their accounts. They have to literally go into crypto, avoid looking at the 100% gains, go into forex and trade their money away. This is how most retail brokers work, they need fresh blood to trade all their money away, oanda is the same. This is an even worse ponzi than crypto, and you can't get the gains crypto does.
Right now you have to get into their dumb lykke app, spend 15mins signing up to their exchange which isn't even past legal hurdles in the U.S yet, then you can trade forex with your valuable cryptos which can go up 10%-15% within a day while the forex market will take your money.
There's no chance of it working at all. People in this space want cryptos, they don't want forex, and the lykke coin is just a stock representation of their business model working and their business model is stated on their page to only be profitable if people trade forex with crypto.
WAVES is doing forex too, but they aren't depending on forex trading alone for profit. Whether you like their shitty app or not, I don't see how any investor is going to read about cryptotrading, decide that's not for them and proceed to go into trading the fucking forex market with their cryptos when the reason they like forex in the first place is liquidity and volatility, which cryptocurrency has far more of both.
I suspect you'll be hearing about this coin for awhile so I'll do my best to remind everyone what they are getting into. This is all publicly available information on their website by the way, they don't profit if people don't trade their cryptos for forex.

Thats the ugliest group of people I have ever seen

Crypto not event once

Why does a cryptocurrency even need such a large team? All you need is a programmer, a marketer/designer, and a business/finance guy. Literally 3 people.

thanks for the response ill stay away

Because they're making a forex trading app for now. They plan to move onto other things like betting on music deals like a stock which I found interesting, but they plan to make money with forex.

>- Has offices in 4 countries already, not some code goblins scraping smart contracts together in their moms piss-bottle-filled basement
Literally XBY.

youtube.com/watch?v=cN6vand5Dp4
~2:00 minute mark, the boiler in his mothers basement starts filling up. What a loser

That can still be done by one competent programmer.

you are fucking retarded if you seriously belive the bare minimum is good enough

please kill your self

This reeks of failure

Downloaded the app but can't do shit because I'm an Amerifat burgerboy. Whens coming to best country?

you guys are fucking idiots. probably stereotypically overconfident autists that call themselves 'programmers' yet have never built a fucking thing anyone wants

hahahaha oh my this is gold

THIS DEAL IS REAL BUDDY