Do hard times create strong men?

Do hard times create strong men?

Time isn't a physical object and can't be hard or soft dumbass lmao

I think so, in a small scale. But as the world is right now, with globalisation right now, i have no idea

No, squats and oats make strong men.

THIS
>tfw today i hit snatch PR

>the weak/strong men/times meme

If so does that mean third world shitholes are going to be the next promised land?

Maybe you should move to one, OP.

>hard strong men
Why are fascists and right-wigners so fucking gay

>implying Red Army troops weren't tougher than Wehrmacht troops

kekus maximus

They got stuck in the anal phase of development.

Soldiers are always reactionary rightists no matter the government they are serving as pawns.

The right wing wehrmacht was beat by conservative orthodox Christians.

They aren't cucked by the vaginal Jew.

Strong men are a good time :)

>leftist are literal faggots
>right wing is gay
I am laffin.

The "3rd world" east will surpass the decadent west by 2040.

This only applies in places with average IQ of at least 90.

Also, it's relative based on how high the average IQ is.

>Soldiers are always reactionary rightists no matter the government they are serving as pawns.
Have you ever actually met a soldier IRL?

They're usually normal people with very conventional political beliefs.

I want these post stamps, no homo

Horse Shoe theory. Both are gay because they are so close together

Even if this is true the soldiers of Stalinist Russia were not left wing in any way. Especially in the 1940's.

>Horse Shoe theory
hi sargon

How could you possibly know that?

Not to mention the USSR was conscripting out the wazoo. With that in mind I'd imagine the political views of the army were about as diverse as Russia itself.

Every soldier i've met was a hardcore republican from the bible belt.

Horse shoe theory is retarded idea by libertardians.

>The "3rd world" east
You mean like Japan and Korea and China? They more or less already did.

Interesting experience, most soldiers I met were niggers and Mexicans.

Why? They were surrounded by leftist propaganda and fighting for a leftists state.

>left libertarians are weak
Defending the rights of others who hate you without feeling the need to stamp them out is a sign of weakness?

This is something people who have zero knowledge of history say.

Strong parents create strong men

Interesting, can you find me IQ stats for the commonly cited examples of "hard times strong men" which often predate the metric? Or are you just going to keep throwing half-assed caveats to your poorly though out system?

I'm talking about the "3rd world" middle east and Africa, but they don't fit the narrative as well, do they?

>the oxymoron left libertarian
>leftists care about other people's rights
>lying on the internet

>Hard Times
>Strong Men. I.E. People who share my political views
Good Times
>Weak Men. I.E. People who do not share my political views.

>implying there is any logic to this bullshit and not just people who take lessons from Veeky Forums and apply them to their IRL lives in a meaningful way

PROTIP: if you let this site influence you in any way shape or form you lost the game

>Authoritarian Right bringing good times ever.
>Libertarian Right presiding over good times ever.

Putting yourself before your of society is weak. That's what libertarianism is all about

>Putting yourself before your of society is weak
kek

>this is what libertarians actually believe

Good times, right army and gymnasiums create strong men. Bad times, wars, insufficiency of food and goods create weak men.

Good comment

>yfw libertarianism is just another form of German autism

literally /pol/faggotry

could you perhaps supply a source for this assertion?

Historically speaking, most often, strong men create hard times.

Generally it is fairly weak and unambitious men willing to delegate and compromise that make for the most sustained periods of prosperity and peace.

While strong ambitious men lead their people to war, most often followed by a lengthy period of hard times.

Unfortunately, such strong men seem to be equally capable of arising during either hard or good times. Those that rise up on out of hard times, however, tend to be more twisted and traumatised than most. While strong men who arise during periods of peace and prosperity tend to be more successful and ultimate less destructive.

...and, for most civilizations, hard times tends to simply lead to more hard times. Downhill rides may vary a bit in momentum, but once you've picked up a certain amount of said, it's kind of hard to stop.

So, yes, there are few Veeky Forums memes in existence that have been more wrong than this one.

Quests that are brutally painful can make men stronger. But male children are born as men, inherently: most males are born as cowards so they will never be men if they live to be one hundred.
Most guys are sissies: It's disgusting how many there are (all of them are pretty, shiny and flashy and they squeal as girls).

I unironically think some Countries in south America and southeast Asia will soon join the ranks of China and India soon
Africa is eternal shithole though unfortunately

Weak and unambitious men is the result strong men efforts that enable their descendants to live comfortably and pampered in the first place

Rome was not enriched by decadents rulers, but by conquerors

I doubt he ever browsed Veeky Forums, he's more of the reddit type

You have it all wrong.

When the majority of the population is weak, strong men wreak havoc.

When the majority of the population is strong, the strong can't rally tons of weak people to serve them with spooks. The strong tell demagogues to fuck off and work on self-improvement.

Teddy Roosevelt was metal as fuck and highly progressive for his time. Himmler was a chicken farmer who slammed an entire ethnic group.

The world does fit into nice, tidy boxes or simplistic theories. Just like you and I, they made choices on how they would respond to the events that occured around them.

puritan?

All these starved-out 50year-old refugees would eat you alive if they had/wanted to.

What part of the cycle are we in? Good Times, Weak Men or Hard Times?

weak men into hard times

The harder you work, the harder you get.

Not really, no.