Blockfolio losers only thread

Anyone else here tumbling down with no end in sight? Who else got manipulated by the shills? Come and be the biggest loser.

Thanks ETH

Dude. LISTEN TO ME:
STOP listening to Veeky Forums. Don't trust them. EVER. EVEN ME.

You got absolutely ripped off. Do your own research and stop relying on others.

This is what my portfolio would look like if I had diversified it 36 hours ago, because BTS mooned in the mean time. I'm actually sitting at about 1/3rd of a bitcoin less because of that. Feels like when I bought RDD and sold at 14 and 21.

I genuinely laughed out loud when I saw the meme bags you were holding.

Honestly, you should've timed getting out on DGB better. Buy the rumour, sell the news.

RDD, hodl that shit. It's a good long termer. LMC is LMC. Sia will probably break even soon. XVG is a hail mary that will probably pay off.. I hope.. because I'm holding it too.

I fell for the shills and got devoured like a tiny krill.

Looks almost just like mine. I feel you, DBG/XVG bro.

I'm so fucked.
Down €2000 within a week.

Where's a good place for research? How can I tell if I'm reading shills elsewhere?

You have to put in the work and do your own research before you invest. Go to their website, read the white paper, search how active the devs are on social media, look at the volume etc.

Hold friendo
All your coins are gonna be x3 in a years time

I'm actually a complete noob. How can I tell if the website is shilling with buzzwords? It seems like everything is "revolutionary." Also, I know nothing about trading. What does the volume and market cap say about the coin?

You can look at the market cap at coinmarketcap.com. The volume is the amount of money that's being transacted at the time. If there is a sudden jump in volume with no explanation for it (as in no news or any upcoming updates in the near future) it's likely a PnD.
It's also extremely important that the coin has a real purpose behind it and a good team. Look up who the devs are. If these fundamental are there then the coin would likely survive the next (inevitable) market crash.

>invest all in shitcoin
>expect it to not free fall
wtf OP

Thank you, I'm that closer to being rich. Have a good day.

Hold on to that XVG

No problem. Remember, don't get greedy and do research before buying anything. Also keep a sizable amount in a safe coin like ETH so that you have a trusty cushion.

Ask someone successful anything.

Who killed JFK?

what'd u do?

The grassy knoll

How much of that is out of pocket and how much is earnings? And what coins did you use? Ever ride the pump and then dump shitcoins, or are you more invested in long-term holds?

you should have sold DGB 2 days ago.
Either you day-trade and check blockfolio every day
OR
you go long-term and don't ruin your psyche. So, delete Blockfolio.

Tell me some more about SYS. Why do you have it?

How do you know when a coin will pump or not ? Buy red sell green yeah, but I always miss all train

Post coins

Jews,
Bought held long
Time: December 21, 2012, 12:57 pm (UTC+10)
Amount: 7000
Currency: australia
Type:AUD bank balance
Amount in Bitcoins: 527.9

One of my original buys.

I have 20 eth I created from nothing with bump and dumps, .only. Only real amount I want to play with at this stage. Soon as something doubles in sats thats good enough for me.

Shilling in here, every shell here has doubled plus what ever. Just pull at double the money if you have a sizeable amount invested (thousands) and take the double and leave. Fuck trying to hold and wait for the boom gains. Honestly what else is out there to double your money in a week? No need to get greedy.

The eth is my trades base. Turned $1,000 into that the last few weeks.

Forgot pic

well fuck I can't go back in time and buy bitcoin in 2012 before the boom

If I could go back in time I would be 100x richer, sadly we can't predict the future.

>Tell me some more about SYS. Why do you have it?

Because it will increase in value over time.

wow ausfags are so rich, what was ur initial investment

See
Sadly already cashed hundreds of coins before booms. But $50 each can't lose.

-7%

Fuck lisk

Surprisingly, a shitcoin called Mercury was the only one to net me a profit so far. I might start investing in shitcoins instead.

do u do mining as well? do you know that whether mining is profitable in Aus?

Used to mine in /g days before bizz and 30 cents a coin stopped touching years ago. Can't complete with any of the chinese farms anyone without massive outlay.