Being authoritarian

>being authoritarian

Why would you want your rights to be taken away?

""""rights""""

>wanting to live in total degeneracy

If there's even the slightest chance of being drafted into a death squad with the opportunity to beat an innocent I bet most of Veeky Forums would sign up, even for governments which stood directly against their philosophies.

You people are born goons, don't even pretend.

>oppress authoritarians
>leave everyone else alone
>authoritarians get to be oppressed
>everyone else gets to be free

What use are rights, so long as leftists and homosexuals still draw breath and are free to subvert them?

>treat everyone who isn't an antifa faggot on social issues as an authoritarian
>oppress everyone but the worst of society
>get the modern west

You've got it backwards.

When did Veeky Forums become pro-censorship?

>treat everyone who isn't a white Christian conservative on social issues as a degenerate
>oppress everyone including yourself to drive "degeneracy" out
>claim oppression to be a fundamental aspect of western culture

What's your point?

Because they're cucks

>rights

Living in a bubble gets boring very fast and that sort of lifestyle doesn't agree with most people.

first, "rights" are a meme. it's impossible to take you seriously if you think it's somehow morally wrong that certain people don't have certain things when the vast majority of people throughout history didn't either. yes, there are things that are nice to have, but to nail those things to the ground and act like they're absolutely immutable (and enforceable with force against other countries and people you disagree with, for what it's worth) is absolute folly.

second, because a society where people have to be forced to trust each other and help each other rather than actually wanting to is fucking terrible, but that's what you get without strong cultural norms. cultural normlessness leads to materialism and selfishness which most certainly do not lead to a healthy society. people need to be able to disagree with each other while still being able to trust and rely on each other, but that's very, very difficult if they don't have a lot in common culturally.

for what it's worth, i'm socially liberal on the vast majority of issues; the only places where I take a stance outside of social liberalism are on immigration (which undermines the nation as a community and makes it more materialist "social contract"), national language (it's impossible to understand each other if you can't literally understand each other) and somewhat religion (I think having a shared religion is great for the sake of tradition, but monotheist religions are inherently universal and thereby inherently globalist and imperialist, making nations about force rather than community)

>oppress everyone including yourself
Really grasping at imagery straws.
>inb4 I oppress myself

You never had any
>""""rights""""
to begin with. That's just what the global elites tell you to keep you pacified. Nature is authoritarian, there will always be a ruler, ideology doesn't matter.

nice ideology

Christian ethics is largely Stoicism taken to its extremes. Stoicism in and of itself is a demanding. Christian ethics are essentially masochistic, for example demonizing natural urges such as lust and feeling guilty about having them in the first place. The Stoics never felt guilty for feeling lust, though through an almost Buddhist-esque mindfulness they were able to deal with these urges rationally.

Christian ethics goes well beyond the realm of reasonable self-control. It becomes self-domineering, something which is inherently wicked and naturally invites one to fail.

Read the sticky and fuck off.

*breathes vape*