Propaganda Thred

Let's have ourselves a good propaganda thread.

Bonus points for peacetime/non-militarized propaganda.

I'll be dumping for a bit.

Setting this sites politics aside, this was a pretty great piece. Simple, memorable, and visually interesting.

This one is dope as fuck. I only wish I could have found a better size and image quality.

The axis was one of the greatest alliances in human history.

FRIEND

The Axis as it existed was the most idiotic alliance possible and Japan is literally the worst possible ally.

Those old A Wyatt Man comics are top tier propaganda.

and his sister is my girlfriend

commencing dump
1 of many
cold war.

You just know that for a photorealistic painting like that, there was a real life woman who modelled for it, and you just know that she didn't know what kind of poster she was modelling for when she agreed to do it.

this lady too

So great that they, all together, produced less than the United States alone from 1940 to 1943. Truly a great alliance.

Wow those yanks are a bunch of jerks

Well have you, you FUCK?

Haha, that hat is much too big for you

>trusting the perfidious Aussie

F84's are so fucking sexy

What is this supposed to be telling me? Enlist so my wife will kill herself and our child due to depression from me being killed by Nazis?

It was a post-Lusitania sinking poster. Enlist because this lady and her baby drowned in the Lusitania sinking.

I think this was made concerning the simking of the Lusitania.

ooooooh, that makes sense

Who made that propaganda? I just don't get it. The US lost hundreds of thousands of men defending Aussies from the Japs, what kind of ungrateful dingo-fellating fuckwad would make something like that?

lol the Aussies didn't make it, the Japanese made thousands of these types of pamphlets and dropped it over Australian troops to dishearten them.

I'm too drunk to get the joke. Is it saying that an Aussie made it, or have I just fallen for bait made by an Aussie shitposter?

No, the Aussies didn't make a bunch of pamphlets about themselves being cucked. the Japanese did.

Gotcha. Apologies.

it was said that Hitler kept a copy of this little gem in his desk drawer, all the way till the end.

Meaning it totally triggered him and/or he took major inspiration from it

>before is too late!
Who wrote this?

Was it from www or ww1

hawt
>tfw to the aussies americans are the posh, well-groomed ones

kek

WW1

Could be a fake poster

>ywn ride with Hitler

No, they were shit.
>Italy dragging Germany into North Africa and Greece because they kept getting BTFO
>Japan being autistic, attacking America and refusing to help out against the USSR

Thought so

These threads need more religious propaganda

who the gay who made this its bretty good especially the first one

>Martin Luther vs the Pope
>any specific pope?
>Nah, just THE Pope.

The text says "If This Is Freedom, What Is Prison?"