What the fuck, Stratis?

You were supposed to go UP after hitting the support, not DOWN. Jesus christ.

I'm hodling IDGAF not selling at a loss

This but fuck you stratis I'm mad

DGB 2.0

I'm hodling and tempted to pick up more. Strats time is still to come.

Worse than digibyte lul

Bet the farm on STRAT.

Time to neck myself.

looks like a downtrend without any indicators for a reverse. you have been trolled, op.

It's over stratis is finished. Sell now or be ruined

people are chasing the ETH pump. STRAT hasn't even begun to realise it's potential.

speaking as someone who picked up a bunch at 1, 2, and 5 bucks

Yes, please keep selling. I want to get like 2,000 STRAT on the cheap

ITS HAPPENING GET ON BOARD NOW!!!

SCREENCAP THIS!!!!

GOT U SENPAI

how cheap are we talking.

Thats the buy signal Veeky Forums

You are foolish if you are not picking up STRAT. The whales have blessed you with this opportunity to go back into the past and pick up more if you haven't already.

>they bought nigger coin
kek

next we are going to watch the crash of ARK

You trusted a ghetto nigger from Londonistan what the hell did you expect.

>100.000% pump

you have no idea what you retards are in for, this coin is in for an absolutely massive correction, nothing pumps that hard with correcting

im going to buy a few when it hits 40-50 cents though

>tfw you sold all you stratis to get DGG, a coin with an actual future

Im still at +1000%

delusion: the post

Just wait till support at 24k breaks. The knife will be falling at terminal velocity then.

Fucking hell. Everything's getting raped today. DGB doing absolutely awful, now Stratis reversing all recent gains.

Which is why you keep most of your money in BTC and ETH and only invest a tiny % in any individual alt

PFFFT HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH

ARK is next

Get ready to drop as soon as it starts crashing

It's pretty obvious this is whale manipulation on a massive scale. They want to buy as much STRAT as possible by making people FUD and sell theirs, then pump it to high heaven for maximum gains.

If you're smart then you'd be taking advantage of the whales manipulation because STRAT has the potential to reach $20 a coin soon, if not $30 - 50 by the end of the year.

Indeed.

I need to lock in my loses so I can buy something ATH

There's no doubt Strat is a good long term hold. Only way Strat crashes is if the entire market crashes.

For long term hodlers this dip shouldn't be an issue. Only day traders get fucked.

At least strat has active developers.

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY

All you had to do was

BUY

THE

BEAN

GODDAMN YOU STRATIS.
I DONT CARE THOUGH I STILL MADE MONEY FROM SWARMCITY AND ETHER

Support might be at 222k sats, not sure.

It is user, good of you to see it. As a reward I'll tell you to put your buys orders there. Thank me later
Sincerely, a friendly whale

You guys got 419'd by some half breed. This shit is dying

>40-50 cents

hahahahahaha see you from the station boy!

What kind of peak should we expect?